JEE Main 2014 – pre-arrange scanned images of photograph, Thumb impression and signature
JEE Main 2014 application process that will start from November 15, candidates are required to have pre-arranged JPEG format passport sized scanned image, Thumb impression or signature scanned image falling in the asked size, as mentioned under JEE application rules. These identities need to be uploaded on their official website after the applicant fill the form, followed by paying fees online using debit/credit card.
Steps to be followed for JEE Main 2014 application process
- Step 1 : Download the information bulletin and read it carefully to ensure your eligibility.
- Step 2 : Read the contents of Online Format and instructions for applying online given in the Information Bulletin and keep the entire information ready.
- Step 3 : Keep the Scanned Images of your Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb impression ready in JPG format only.
- Step 4 : Fill in the Online Application Form.
- Step 5 : Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression.
- Step 6 : Pay Examination Fee by Debit/Credit card or e-Challan (generated after submission of details in online application form)
- Step 7: Download Acknowledgement Slip and keep the same in safe custody.