At a meeting of the Council of Boards of School Education in India held on thursday, all boards have agreed to certain structure in order for the smooth implementation of Joint Entrance Examination for CFTI’s. Some of the decisions taken for the same are:
- All 29 board examination results for 12th board in the country will be released by June 10
- Re-evaluation requests for the 12th board will be completed by June 30
- category-wise data of OBC/SC/ST and General candidates will be released by various boards
- Students appeared for 12th board in 2012, will be given chance to re-appear for board exam to improve
- A common test format will be created which will be followed by all the boards
- all boards will apportion the same number of marks and question for different format of questions such as objective, subjective and multiple choice questions
- All the boards will pick questions from a common question bank to ensure similar difficulty level in 12th board exam all over the country.