We sent you an email with instructions
for resetting your password.
1. Embibe and Indiavidual Pvt. Ltd. is a service provider in the field of education. It respects the legitimate rights of copyrights owners, and has adopted an efficient notice and takedown procedure as described herein. This policy is intended to guide and encourage copyright owners in utilizing that procedure.
2. Embibe and Indiavidual Pvt. Ltd. have posted various videos on its website at http://www.embibe.com/, which are freely available on YouTube etc. It is stated that said videos have been uploaded on YouTube etc. by owners with the motive of further dissemination. Source codes of said videos have been provided by the owner for use by third parties, including Embibe and Indiavidual Pvt. Ltd. Embibe and Indiavidual Pvt. Ltd. do not claim any copyrights in said videos and the same have been used by Embibe and Indiavidual Pvt. Ltd. for non-commercial purposes.
3. Embibe and Indiavidual Pvt. Ltd. abide by The Copyright Act, 1957 and the Copyrights Rules, amended to 2013, the Information Technology Act, 2000 [as Amended by Information technology (Amendment) Act 2008] and Rules framed thereunder. As part of this, Embibe and Indiavidual Pvt. Ltd. may respond to written notifications of alleged infringement by legitimate copyright holders by removing or disabling access to allegedly infringing material residing on our website.
4. To submit a copyright infringement notification to Embibe and Indiavidual Pvt. Ltd., send a written communication to us at Indiavidual Learning Pvt. Ltd. 209, Kilfire CHS, Near Fun Republic, Off Veera Desai Road, Mumbai - 400053 and/or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following
5. It is stated that all users of any part of www.embibe.com will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if www.embibe.com is notified of claimed copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware of facts and circumstances from which infringement is apparent, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.