Contents of Science for Ninth Class Part 1 Physics
This book contains chapter-wise solutions, topic-wise solutions, exercise-wise solutions, and videos.
Distance Travelled and Displacement
Graphical Representation of Motion
Uniform Circular Motion
Effects of Force
Newton's Laws of Motion
Conservation of Momentum
Universal Law of Gravitation
Thrust and Pressure
Pressure in Fluids
Sound Travels in the Form of Waves
Characteristics of a Sound Wave
Production of Sound
Reflection of Sound
Characteristics of Sound
The Human Ear
Model Test Paper (As per the Latest Marking Scheme)
Practise Questions with Solutions from the Science for Ninth Class Part 1 Physics
- (a)Magnitude of acceleration being produced.
- (b)Distance covered by the sprinter per second.
- (c)Direction in which the sprinter is running.
- (d)Centripetal force acting on the sprinter.
- (a)The scooter has uniform speed in this section.
- (b)The distance travelled by scooter is the maximum in this section.
- (c)The distance travelled by the scooter is the minimum in this section.
- (d)The distance travelled by the scooter is zero in this section.
- (a)Motion of the Earth around the Sun.
- (b)Motion of a toy train on a circular track.
- (c)Motion of a racing car on a circular track.
- (d)Motion of hours’ hand on the dial of the clock.
Question-wise Difficulty Level Summary
Additionally, we tag all questions of any book to difficulty, ranging from 1 to 10. This tagging helps create personalised learning paths based on the performance of the student.
The table given below shows the difficulty tagged to the questions of this textbook -
|Difficulty||No. of Questions|
Why is the Science for Ninth Class Part 1 Physics Important?
|9th Arunachal Pradesh Board|
|9th Ladakh Board|
|9th Delhi Board|
|9th Tripura Board|
|9th Bihar Board|
|9th Maharashtra Board|
|9th Kerala Board|
|9th Chhattisgarh Board|
|9th Punjab Board|
|9th Himachal Pradesh Board|
|9th Uttarakhand Board|
|9th Tamil Nadu State Board|
|9th Meghalaya Board|
|9th Uttar Pradesh Board|
|9th Jharkhand Board|
|9th West Bengal Board|
|9th Jammu and Kashmir Board|
|9th Haryana Board|
|9th Telangana State Board|
|9th Nagaland Board|
|9th Karnataka State Board|
|9th Andhra Pradesh Board|
|9th Manipur Board|
|9th Gujarat Board|
|9th Assam Board|
|9th Goa Board|
|9th Sikkim Board|
|9th Madhya Pradesh Board|
|9th Mizoram Board|