CBSE Guidelines & Rules | The Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE) is a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has asked all schools affiliated to follow only NCERT curriculum. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) issued new guidelines for student safety which has to be followed by all the educational institutions all over the country. CBSE guidelines list a slew of measures such as installing effective firewalls, filtering software mechanism. Hence, the schools affiliated or recognized by the CBSE board are much more superior to the other boards due to their excellent scheme of examinations and the innovative teaching methods used that provide an edge to the CBSE students over other schools’ students. More information regarding CBSE Guidelines & Rules is given below.
CBSE Guidelines & Rules | CBSE Exam Details
CBSE board is conducting two major board examinations in our country
I. The All India Secondary School Examination for Class 10
II. The All India Senior School Certificate Examination for Class 12
CBSE Guidelines & Rules | Interlinked Objectives
The interlinked objectives of the CBSE board are given below
- To develop a system of examinations and conduct examinations at the end of class X and XII.
- To grant passing certificates to successful candidates of the CBSE affiliated schools.
- To prescribe and update the course of instructions for examination.
- To grant affiliation to institutions for the purpose of examination in order to raise the educational standards of our country.
CBSE Guidelines & Rules | Manual for Rules and Regulations
Manual of CBSE Guidelines & Rules, Regulations are given below.
- Section I – Meeting of the board
- Section II – Rules for the Election
Officers of the Board
- Section I – Committees of the Board
- Section II- Bye-Laws relating to the procedure to be observed at the meetings of the Board and its Committees
- Section III- Bye-Laws for purposes of asking interpellations by the members of the Board
Financial Powers of the Chairman and the Secretary
Rules for Affiliation
- Section I- General rules for Examination
- Section I- Scale of fee etc.
- Section III- Rates for Remuneration for Examination Work
- Section IV- Supplementary/ Compartmental Examinations
- Private Candidates
- Rules for improvement of Division
Travelling and Halting Allowances
- Section I- Conditions of service leave etc. of the servants of the Board
- Section II- Provident Fund and Gratuity
- Section III- Rules relating to Life Assurance of the staff of the Board
- Section IV- House Building Advances
- Section V- Advances for the purchase of conveyances
- Section VI-Rules for Transfer
- Section VII- Festive Advance
- Section VIII- Reimbursement of Tuition Fees and grant of Children Education Allowances
Rules for Award of Scholarships, Medals, and Prizes
- Chapter 11-Minimum Qualification for Head and Teachers
- Chapter 12- Rules for the appointment of Paper setters, Moderators, and Examiners
- Section I- Rules regarding Admission and Migration of Students
- Section II- Rules for correction in Date of Birth
- Section III- Rules for change in Name/ Surname
- Section Iv- Rules for making payment by the Board in cases where claimants expire
- Section V- Rules for the appointment of amanuensis at the Board’s Examinations
APPENDIX I- Form of Scholar’s Register
APPENDIX II- Procedure in respect of the approval of the syllabus of the middle classes
We hope you have got the Information about CBSE Guidelines & Rules from this article. If you face any queries pertaining to any aspect of the CBSE Guidelines & Rules. Feel free to post a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you within 24 hours and resolve your issue. Stay in touch with us for more information.