BENGALURU, January 23: CTET 2020 application form to begin from January 24 while the CTET exam to be held on July 5. Candidates who interested to appear in CTET 2020 July session can register for the exam till February 24. However, the register candidates can pay CTET application fee till February 27, 2020, until 3: 30 pm.
Candidates are advised to read the CTET notification carefully before applying for CTET to ascertain their eligibility in terms of age and academic qualification. The CTET notification 2020 July session will be released on January 24 along with the application link.
CTET Dates for July Session
The important dates for CTET exam events have been released by the examination authority Central Board of secondary education (CBSE). Candidates can check CTET dates from the table given below.
|CTET Exam Event||CTET Date|
|CTET Notification 2020 Available from||24-Jan-2020|
|CTET Registration 2020 begins on||24-Jan-2020|
|Last Date of CTET July 2020 application||24-Feb-2020|
|Last Date to pay CTET Application Fee||27-Feb-2020|
|CTET Admit Card Date||Mar-2020|
|CTET Exam Date for July Session||5-July-2020|
How to apply for CTET 2020: Step Wise procedure to fill CTET Application Form
The stepwise procedure to apply for CTET 2020 is given below. Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully before applying for the exam.
- Step 1: Application can be filled from the official website – ctet.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on CTET 2020 Registration for July session
- Step 3: Enter the required details to generate CTET Registration Number
- Step 4: After registration process candidates fill the application form by filling the details such as educational qualification, work experience, personal details and other
- Step 5: Upload scanned images of picture and signature as per the required dimension
- Step 6: Candidates are advised to pay CTET Exam Fee as per their category and paper opted
- Step 7: After final verification candidates are advised to submit the application & Save the confirmation page
CTET Application Fee: Candidates belonging to the general and OBC category will have to pay an application fee of Rs 1,000 for either Paper 1 or 2, and Rs 1200 for both paper 1 and 2. While the applicants from SC/ST/PwD category, the application fee is Rs 500 for either Paper 1 or 2 and Rs 600 for both paper 1 and 2.
CTET is a national level entrance exam score conducted every year for endorsing candidates’ aptitude and eligibility for becoming teachers for class 1 to 8 in government and private schools in India. Candidates who qualify the exam become eligible to apply for teachers posts in central government schools like Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), Tibetan School etc. Along with the Central government-funded school, many states and private schools have also started considering CTET as a major eligibility criterion in the teacher recruitment process.
Stay tuned to https://www.embibe.com/for latest news and updates on Exams and Preparation47 Views