NEW DELHI, JULY 4 | The University of Delhi will close the DU 2020 admission registration window today, July 4, by 5 pm. Candidates who wish to take admission in over 80 affiliated colleges under Delhi University, can register online by 5 pm. However, the last date to fill applications for Jesus and Mary College is July 15, as the registration process started on June 30,2020.
According to the latest data, as many as 306951 students register for admission to Delhi University undergraduate courses while 188069 students have paid registration fees till July 4 (1:30 am).
DU Application-cum-Registration Form 2020 – Click Here
It is also imperative to the candidates to read the eligibility criteria before the registration process, as failing to fulfill it, will lead to cancellation of candidature.
DU 2020 Admission Form – Prerequisites
The candidates need to keep the below-mentioned details ready before filling the DU 2020 application form:
- A valid Email ID
- Aadhaar Number
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking details
- Class X and Class XII details (Marksheet or Certificate)
- A valid Mobile Number
- Scanned images of signature in the prescribed dimensions
- Scanned images of passport-sized candidate’s photograph
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate
- Correct spelling of Father’s and Mother’s names
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS/CW/KM Certificate
- EWS Certificate from competent authority certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category
Delhi University may also open the application correction window to allow registered candidates to make their changes in the admission form. DU admission portal 2020 will be reopened for updating 12th marks and corrections after the CBSE results declaration.
The DU cut off for UG courses will be determined utilizing the ‘Best of Four’ arrangement of Delhi University. For PG and few UG programs, the admissions will be done dependent on the scores of Delhi University Entrance Test.
Stay tuned to www.embibe.com for detailed information on DU 2020 Admission Form