JPSC Admit Card 2021: The Jharkhand Public Service Commission has issued JPSC Admit Card 2021 for the Preliminary Examination on its official website. We have provided the direct link to download JPSC Prelims Admit Card below on this page. To access the same, candidates will have to use their login credentials such as Registration Number and Date of Birth. No hard copy of the JPSC Call Letter is sent to the registered email addresses of the candidates. As per the official notification, the JPSC Combined Civil Services Prelims Examination is all set to be held on September 19, 2021, at the designated exam centres across Jharkhand State. The exam will be conducted in two shifts: 10 AM to 12 PM and 2 PM to 4 PM.
To download the JPSC Prelims Admit Card 2021: Click Here
JPSC Admit Card 2021: Overview
Before getting into the details of JPSC Admit Card 2021, candidates must go through the exam overview for a better understanding:
|Name of the Exam||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Combined Civil Services Exam 2021|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Several (See Detailed Notification here)|
|Number of Vacancies||252|
|Type of Job||Government Job (State Level)|
|Stages in Selection Process||Preliminary Examination|
JPSC Admit Card 2021: Important Dates
The conducting body has released the JPSC Prelims Admit Card on its official website. Candidates can download their hall tickets by clicking on the direct link given above on this page. Check out the table given below to know more about the important dates of all the events under JPSC Admit Card.
|JPSC Prelims Admit Card Release Date||September 06, 2021|
|JPSC Prelims Exam Date||September 19, 2021|
|JPSC Prelims Result Declaration||To Be Announced|
|JPSC Mains Admit Card Released Date||To Be Announced|
|JPSC Mains Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|JPSC Mains Result Declaration||To Be Announced|
How To Download JPSC Admit Card?
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released the admit card for registered candidates on its official website. The JPSC Hall Ticket is available via online mode only. Here, we have enlisted the step by step procedure to download the same. Candidates must go through these steps diligently to avoid any kind of mistakes.
- Step 1: Visit the official website jpsc.gov.in OR click on the direct link given above.
- Step 2: Click on the JPSC Prelims Admit Card link on the homepage.
- Step 3: A new tab will be opened on the computer screen.
- Step 4: Enter your login credentials such as Registration Number and Date of Birth on the applicant login page.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Step 6: The JPSC Prelims Admit Card 2021 will be displayed on the computer screen.
NOTE: Download JPSC Hall Ticket and take a printout of it for future references.
Details Mentioned On JPSC Admit Card
After downloading the JPSC Hall Ticket from the official website, candidates will see a lot of details printed on it. Candidates are advised to thoroughly cross-check the information available on the admit card and contact the helpline number of the conducting body in case of any discrepancies. Here, we have enlisted the important details mentioned in the call letter. Candidates must go through the pointers given below to clear out their doubts regarding the same.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Examination
- Examination Centre Code
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Test Centre
- Enrollment Number
- Reporting Time
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for the Candidate’s Signature
- Space for Examiner’s Signature
Documents Required With JPSC Admit Card
Candidates will have to bring other documents as well along with the JPSC Admit Card at the allotted exam centre. Without these documents, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall and appear in the test. The below pointers consist of all the required documents. Candidates must go through the same for a better understanding.
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
JPSC Admit Card 2021: Important Instructions
Candidates must go through the important instructions related to the JPSC Admit Card 2021 to avert any mistakes. Here, we have enlisted the same for a better understanding of the aspirants.
- The officials will notify the candidate regarding the release of JPSC Admit Card through registered email and mobile number.
- Once the JPSC admit card is downloaded, candidates must affix the photo in the specified space.
- Candidates must carry a valid photo ID proof along with the JPSC admit card or call letter.
- Candidates must note that the name of the candidate on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name on the photo identity proof.
- In case the photo in the JPSC Admit Card is blurred or not clear, then candidates will be required to provide two separate recent pictures which are clear.
- Candidates must sign on their admit card in front of the invigilator only.
- Candidates should carry all the required documents along with the admit card and submit them at the exam center for verification purpose only.
- Check the date, time, exam venue and other details on the admit card prior to the exam day. Report to the authority in case of any discrepancy or missing details.
- Candidate should carry ball point pen along with them.
- Mobile phones and electronic devices are strictly prohibited in the examination center.
- Any request to change the exam centers will not be entertained once the final allotment of exam centers is done.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the admit card and abide by it.
- Candidates are advised to not to laminate the admit card issued by the officials.
- Candidates who impersonate will be legally punished.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to sit in the examination hall till the exam time completes even after finishing the paper early.
Important COVID-19 Guidelines
The central government issued some important guidelines in view of the COVID-19 that have to be followed by aspirants after they arrive at the exam centre. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam hall if he or she doesn’t follow any of the pointers given below.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to have the installed latest version of the ‘Arogya Setu’ App on their mobile phone.
- The Aarogya Setu status must show the candidate’s risk factor.
- Candidates will have to display the AarogyaSetu status at the entry gate. Thereafter, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
- Candidates must carry a hand sanitizer, gloves and face masks at the exam centre.
- Candidates’ face should be covered with protective masks.
- Candidates must make sure that they don’t have any COVID-19 symptoms. In case they do, their entry will be strictly prohibited on the spot.
- Also, candidates will have to maintain the social distancing norms at the examination centre.
JPSC Admit Card FAQs
Here, we have enlisted some of the important frequently asked questions related to the JPSC Admit Card 2021. Candidates must go through these questions and answers diligently to clear out their doubts regarding the same subject:
|Q. When will the JPSC Admit Card 2021 for the Prelims exam?|
A. The JPSC Admit Card for the Preliminary Examination has been released on the official website. The direct link to access the hall ticket is given above on this page.
|Q. When will the JPSC Prelims Exam be conducted?|
A. As per the official notification, the JPSC Prelims exam is scheduled to be conducted on September 19, 2021, at the designated exam centres across the Jharkhand state.
|Q. Is there any other way to access the JPSC Hall Ticket offline?|
A. No. The JPSC Admit Card will be released on the official website via online mode only. There is no other way to access the same offline at any campus.
|Q. What will be the duration of the JPSC Prelims exam?|
A. Candidates will have to attempt two sections in the JPSC Prelims Exam – General Studies – I and General Studies – II. Each section has to be completed within 120 minutes. No extra time will be given to the aspirants.
|Q. What will be the details mentioned in the JPSC Call Letter?|
A. Candidates will see lots of details mentioned on the JPSC Admit Card – Exam Time, Exam Date, Exam Centre, Roll Number, Instructions To Be Followed, Date of Birth, Signature, Passport Size Photograph, and so on.
We have now provided you with all the relevant information regarding JPSC admit card 2021. All these posts have a certain selection process which may include written or online tests to shortlist candidates. The syllabi for these posts are more or less the same with varying difficulty levels depending on the posts applied. Thus, in order to prepare for the upcoming JPSC exam, take mock tests and practice well to score higher.
To help you with your preparation, Embibe provides you with free Defence Mock Test Series. As the JPSC syllabus and Defence syllabus are quite similar, you can take these tests to cover the syllabus and learn from your mistakes by going through the detailed feedback analysis.
We hope this article on JPSC admit card helps you. If you have any questions, feel free to post it in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest updates on JPSC Admit Card 2021!