NVS Recruitment 2019 – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the NVS 2019 Notification for the recruitment 2370 Assistant Commissioner, TGT, PGT, LDC & various other posts on the official website at navodaya.gov.in. Aspirants who are interested in NVS 2019 Recruitment can start filling out the NVS 2019 Application Form from 10th July 2019 to 25th August up to 11:45 PM. It is advised candidates to fill out the NVS Application Form within the stipulated time. The candidates who are interested in NVS Recruitment must not wait for the last date to submit their application form. Also, the officials of NVS says that the officials are not responsible if candidates are unable to submit their NVS Application Form due to last-minute rush.
Before applying for NVS Recruitment, candidates must check their eligibility criteria as specified in the notification. Those candidates whose application form found to be not eligible will be rejected by the officials. NVS exam will be conducted in two stages – stage 1 is for written examination and stage 2 is for personal interview and document verification. Those aspirants who qualify in both stages will be recruited. According to NVS 2019 Recruitment Notification, in view of the policy that at least 1/3rd students admitted are girls. So based on this policy, the officials will try to appoint the male and female teachers in proportion to a number of girl students. However, there are no sperate reservation criteria for female applicants. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding NVS Recruitment 2019. Read on to find out everything about NVS 2019 Notification.
Latest Update – Navodaya Vidyalaya has extended the last date of application submission to 25th August 2019. The earlier last date to submit the application form was 9th August 2019. So aspirants can start applying now.
NVS Recruitment Important Dates
Before getting into the details of NVS Recruitment 2019, let’s have an overview of important dates:
|NVS Application Form Date||10th July 2019|
|Last Date to Fill NVS Application Form||9th August 2019
Revised Date – 25th August 2019
|Payment of NVS Application Form||10th July 2019|
|Last Date to Pay NVS Application Form||12th August 2019
Revised Date – 26th August 2019
|Release of NVS Admit Card||September|
|NVS Exam Dates||5th to 10th September 2019|
NVS Recruitment 2019 – Number of Vacancies
The officials of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has announced around 2370 vacancies for various teaching and non-teaching staffs. So let’s have an overview of the list of vacancies available for each post under NVS 2019 Recruitment:
|Female staff nurse||55|
NVS Recruitment – Post-Code & Eligibility Criteria Of Assistant Commissioner
The postcode, age limit and educational qualification required for Assistant Commissioner Post are listed below:
- Post Code – 01
- Age Limit – 45 Years
- Educational Qualification:
- (i) Master’s Degree in Humanities / Science / Commerce from a recognized Institution / University
- (ii) Persons holding analogous post or post of Principal in the Level -12 (Rs.78800- 209200) in the Pay Matrix
- (i) At least 5 years experience in the Level 10 (Rs.56100-177500) and above in the Educational Planning and Administration in any Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Organization.
NVS Recruitment – Post-Code & Eligibility Criteria Of PGT
The postcode, age limit and educational qualification required for Post Graduate Teacher is listed below:
1. The postcode for different subjects under PGT are tabulated below:
2. Age – Candidates should not exceed 40 years.
3. Educational Qualification
- Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- (a) B.Ed Degree.
- (b) Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English medium
- (c) Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects
Master Degree in the Subject
|PGT (Physics)||Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics Physics/ Nuclear Physics|
|PGT (Chemistry)||Chemistry/Bio Chemistry|
|PGT (Mathematics)||Mathematics/Applied Mathematics|
|PGT (Economics)||Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics|
|PGT (Commerce)||Commerce with Accounting/Cost Accounting/ Financial Accounting as a major subject of study. Holders of Degree of M.Com. in Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible.|
|PGT (Biology)||Botany / Zoology / Life Sciences / Bio Sciences / Genetics / Micro Biology / Bio Technology / Molecular Bio / Plant Physiology provided that applicant had studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.|
NVS Recruitment 2019 – Post-Code & Eligibility Criteria Of TGT
The postcode, age limit and educational qualification required for Trained Graduate Teacher is listed below:
1. The postcode for different subjects under TGT are tabulated below:
2. Age – Candidates should not exceed 35 years.
3. Educational Qualification –
- Passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE, for the purpose.
- B.Ed. Degree
- Competence to teach through English and Hindi / concerned Regional Language as the case may be.
- 4. Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate.
- Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of the degree course.
Post wise elective subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects are as under:
a) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years of Degree course.
b) For TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years of Degree course.
c) For TGT (Maths) –
- (i) Bachelor Degree in Maths along with Physics and any one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
- (ii) In case of such Universities which provide for only two subjects out of the six as mentioned above in the final year of graduation, the candidate should have studied Maths and Physics in the final year of examination and three subjects, viz, Maths, Physics and Chemistry / Electronics / Computer Science / Statistics in the first and second years of graduation.
- (iii) Candidates who have passed B.Sc. degree with Honours in Maths subject would be considered eligible only if they have studied Physics and Chemistry / Electronics / Computer Science / Statistics in first and second year of the course. Candidates with B.Sc. (Hons.) in Physics or Chemistry are not eligible for the post of TGT (Maths).
d) For TGT (Science): Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry.
- (i) The candidate should have studied Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry during all the three years of study in graduation.
- (ii) In case of such Universities which provide for only two subjects in the final year of graduation, the candidates should have studied any of the two subjects out of Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry in the final year of examination and all the three subjects, viz. Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry in the first and second years of graduation.
- (iii) In the case of Honours Degree in any of the above mentioned three subjects, the candidate must have studied the other two subjects in the first and second year of the course.
e) For TGT (Social Studies):
- (i) The candidate should have studied any of the two subjects out of the following subject combination at graduation level:
- (A) History with Geography/ Economics/ Political Science OR (B) Geography with History/ Economics/ Political Science (in other words candidates should have studied any two subjects out of History, Geography, Economics and Political Science, in which one must be either History or Geography)
- (ii) History/Geography as above should have been studied for all three years in the Graduation.
- (iii) In case of Honours Degree in History, the candidate should have studied Geography/Economics/Political Science in 1st and 2nd years. Similarly in case of Honours degree in Geography, the candidate should have studied History/Economics/Political Science in 1st and 2nd year. Candidates with B.A.(Honours) in Economics or Political Science are not eligible for the post of TGT (S.St.)
NVS Recruitment 2019 – Post-Code & Eligibility Criteria Of Miscellaneous Category
The postcode, age limit and educational qualification required for Miscellaneous Category Post are listed below:
Age Limit – Not exceeding 35 years.
NVS Post Code & Eligibility Criteria of Miscellaneous Category
|Music||18||Five years study in Music institution recognized by the concerned State Govt. as equivalent to Graduate/Post Graduate Degree.|
|Art||19||Five years Recognized Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts after passing Secondary Examination (Class X or equivalent)|
|PET (Male)||20||Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from a recognized institution.|
|PET (Female)||21||Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from a recognized institution.|
|Librarian||22||University’s degree in Library Science from a recognized institution OR Graduation with One-year Diploma in Library Science from a recognized Institution. (Or) Working knowledge of English and Hindi or other Regional Language|
NVS Recruitment – Post-Code & Eligibility Criteria Of Female Staff Nurse
The postcode, age limit and educational qualification required for Female Staff Nurse Post are listed below:
- Age Limit – Not exceeding 35 years
- Post Code – 24
- Qualifications –
- a) Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent and
b) Grade ‘A’(Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution.
B.Sc(Nursing) from a recognised University/ Institution.
c) Registration with Indian/ State Nursing Council.
d) Practical experience of two years in Hospital/Clinic.
NVS Recruitment – Post-Code & Eligibility Criteria Of Catering Assistant
The postcode, age limit and educational qualification required for Catering Assistant Post are listed below:
- Age – Upto 35 years
- Post Code – 25
- a. Secondary School (X class pass) and Three Years Diploma in Catering or equivalent from an Institution recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India/State Govt. (or)
- b. Passed Sr. Secondary (Class XII) from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and at least one year experience in catering. (or)
- c. Passed Sr.Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent and a one-year diploma in catering or the equivalent from a recognized institution with three years experience in catering in reputed institution/hotels. (or)
- d. Trade proficiency Certificate in Catering with a minimum of 10 years of service in Defence
Services of the regular establishment (for Ex-Servicemen only).
NVS Recruitment – Post-Code & Eligibility Criteria Of Lower Division Clerk
The postcode, age limit and educational qualification required for Lower Division Clerk Post are listed below
- Age – Between 18 t0 27 years
- Post Code – 26
- a) Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and
possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per
minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions
for each word. (or)
- b) Passed +2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial
Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
How To Apply For NVS Recruitment 2019?
NVS Application form is a 2 step process. In step 1, candidates must sign up and in step 2 candidates must enter all the necessary details. Follow the steps as listed below to apply for NVS 2019 Recruitment:
- Step 1 – Click on the direct link provided here – Click Here
- Step 2 – Now read the instructions provided on the page.
- Step 3- After reading the instructions, click on “I agree” checkbox followed by “Start Button” which is in the bottom of the page.
- Step 4 – Now the page will be directed and the page looks like the following image.
- Step 5 -Enter all the details such as Post Applied, Post Code, Candidates Name, Mobile Number, Email Id and solve the captcha.
- Step 6 – Click on submit.
- Step 7 – Now you will receive the login credentials to your registered email id and mobile number.
- Step 8 – Now click on “Already Registered Candidates” and log in with the help of your credentials.
- Step 9 – Here enter all the details such as Personal Details, Eligibility Details, Qualification Details.
- Step 10 – Upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Step 11 – After uploading the documents, click on preview and review the details which you have entered.
- Step 12 – Process the application fee and click on “Submit“.
Note – The application fee is applicable for only Assistant Commissioner, Teacher, Staff Nurse, Legal Assistant, Catering and LDC.
NVS Recruitment 2019 – Guidelines For Uploading Documents
Candidates must upload their photograph and signature image as per the following guidelines:
- a. The photograph must be a recent passport size color picture on a light background (not older than 03 weeks)
- b. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- c. The size of the scanned image should be up to 80 kb in jpg/ jpeg format only.
- a. The applicant has to sign on white paper with a black ink pen.
- b. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- c. Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- d. Size of file should be up to 80kb in Jpg/jpeg format only.
NVS Recruitment 2019 – NVS Application Fees
The NVS 2019 Application Fees for various posts are tabulated below:
NVS Application Fee
|Assistant Commissioner||Rs. 1500/-|
|Teacher and Staff Nurse||Rs. 1200/-|
|Legal Assistant, Catering, and LDC||Rs. 1000/-|
NVS Recruitment 2019 – NVS Selection Procedure
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination / Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by personal interview and document verification. The NVS will decide the cut-off marks in written examination/CBT and interview / Personal Interaction separately. However, for the post of Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse & Catering Assistant the selection to the post will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written examination /CBT only. For the post of Lower Division Clerk, candidates shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination / CBT will be called for Trade / Skill Test which will be of qualifying in nature only and carries no weightage. In case a candidate fails to qualify the trade/skill test, their candidature would be rejected.
Now that you are provided all the necessary information regarding NVS Recruitment 2019 and we hope this detailed article is helpful. If you have any query regarding this article or NVS Recruitment, drop your comments below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for more latest updates on NVS Recruitment 2019!!2724 Views