NVS Recruitment 2021 – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, conducts recruitment for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Lower Division Clerk, Legal Assistant posts, and various other miscellaneous categories of teachers (PET-Female, PET-Male, Art, Music and Librarian). Notification for NVS recruitment 2021 will be released tentatively in July 2021. Aspirants who are interested in the teaching profession can make use of this opportunity to work under the central government. Candidates can participate in this drive by submitting the application form and they will be eligible to appear for the examination. The exam is conducted in three shifts.
Prior to applying for NVS Recruitment, candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria as specified in the official notification. Those candidates whose application forms are found ineligible will be rejected by the NVS officials. NVS exam is conducted in two stages – stage 1 comprises a written examination and stage 2 consists of personal interview and document verification. The aspirants who are selected from both these stages are recruited as teachers and other staff at Navodaya Vidyalayas across the country. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding NVS Recruitment 2021. Read on to find out everything about NVS 2021 Notification.
NVS Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name of Exam||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti |
|Commonly Known As||NVS 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Total Number of Posts||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Post Names||Assistant Commissioner, TGT, PGT, MCT, Female Staff Nurse, Legal Assistant, Lower Division Clerk and |
NVS Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Let’s have an overview of important dates for NVS Recruitment 2021 before getting into the further details:
|NVS Recruitment 2021 Events||NVS Recruitment 2021 Dates|
|Application submission started||July 2021 (Tentative)|
|Last date to fill in the online application form||August 2021 (Tentative)|
|Payment of application form||During the application submission process|
|Admit card to be released||Two/three weeks before the exam|
|Exam to be commenced||September 2021 (Tentative)|
NVS Recruitment 2021 Posts, Vacancies and Salaries
The number and type of vacancies will be announced in the official notification. Here we have provided information regarding the salary of various posts so that candidates can go through it and understand the post wise payment.
|Assistant Commissioner||Group A||Yet to be announced||Level -12 in |
the Pay Matrix (₹78,800 – 2,09,200)
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs)||Group B||Yet to be announced||Level-8 in the Pay Matrix (₹47,600 – 1,51,100)|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)||Group B||Yet to be announced||Level-7 in the Pay Matrix (₹44,900 – 1,42,400)|
|Miscellaneous Category of |
|Group B||Yet to be announced||Level-7 in the Pay Matrix (₹44,900 – 1,42,400)|
|Female Staff |
|Group B||Yet to be announced||Level-7 in the Pay Matrix (₹44,900-1,42,400)|
|Legal Assistant||Group C||Yet to be announced||Level-6 in the Pay Matrix (₹35,400-1,12,400)|
|Group C||Yet to be announced||Level-4 in the Pay Matrix (₹25,500 – 81,100)|
|Lower Division Clerk||Group C||Yet to be announced||Level-2 in the Pay Matrix (₹19,900 – 63200)|
NVS Recruitment – Post-Code & Eligibility Criteria Of Assistant Commissioner
Various details such as the postcode and eligibility criteria like age limit and educational qualification required for the Assistant Commissioner Post are listed below:
- Post Code – 01
- Age Limit – 45 Years
- Educational Qualification:
- (i) Candidates must have a valid Master’s Degree in Humanities / Science / Commerce from a recognized Institution / University
- (ii) Candidates must be a Persons holding analogous post or the post of Principal with salary in the Level -12 of the Pay Matrix (Rs.78800- 209200)
- (i) Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience or above with salary in the Level 10 of the Pay Matrix (Rs.56100-177500) in the Educational Planning and Administration in any Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Organization.
NVS Recruitment – Post-Code & Eligibility Criteria Of PGT
Various details such as the postcode and eligibility criteria like age limit and educational qualification required for PGT exam are listed in the tables below:
1. The postcode for different subjects under PGT are tabulated below:
2. Age – Candidates must not be above 40 years in age.
3. Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed a valid two year Integrated Post Graduate course from a regional college of education accredited by NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- (a) Candidates must possess a valid B.Ed Degree.
- (b) Candidates must possess proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English medium
- (c) Candidates must possess a Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects
Master Degree in the Subject
|PGT (Physics)||Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics Physics/ Nuclear Physics|
|PGT (Mathematics)||Mathematics/Applied Mathematics|
|PGT (Economics)||Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics|
|PGT (Commerce)||Commerce with Accounting/Cost Accounting/ Financial Accounting as a major subject of study. Holders of Degree of M.Com. in Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible.|
|PGT (Biology)||Botany / Zoology / Life Sciences / Bio Sciences / Genetics / Micro Biology / Bio Technology / Molecular Bio / Plant Physiology provided that applicant had studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.|
NVS Recruitment 2021 – Post-Code & Eligibility Criteria Of TGT
Various details such as the postcode and eligibility criteria like age limit and educational qualification required for TGT exam are listed below:
1. The postcode for different subjects under TGT are tabulated below:
2. Age – Candidates should not exceed 35 years.
3. Educational Qualification –
- Candidates must have passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE in accordance with the respective guidelines framed by the NCTE.
- Candidates must have a valid B.Ed. Degree from a recognised university.
- Candidates must have the competence to teach using English and Hindi / concerned regional Language as the medium of instruction depending on the requirement.
- 4. Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate.
- Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of the degree course.
Post wise elective subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects are as under:
a) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years of Degree course.
b) For TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years of Degree course.
c) For TGT (Maths) –
- (i) Bachelor Degree in Maths along with Physics and any one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
- (ii) In case of such Universities which provide for only two subjects out of the six as mentioned above in the final year of graduation, the candidate should have studied Maths and Physics in the final year of examination and three subjects, viz, Maths, Physics and Chemistry / Electronics / Computer Science / Statistics in the first and second years of graduation.
- (iii) Candidates who have passed B.Sc. degree with Honours in Maths subject would be considered eligible only if they have studied Physics and Chemistry / Electronics / Computer Science / Statistics in first and second year of the course. Candidates with B.Sc. (Hons.) in Physics or Chemistry are not eligible for the post of TGT (Maths).
d) For TGT (Science): Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry.
- (i) The candidate should have studied Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry during all the three years of study in graduation.
- (ii) In case of such Universities which provide for only two subjects in the final year of graduation, the candidates should have studied any of the two subjects out of Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry in the final year of examination and all the three subjects, viz. Botany, Zoology, and Chemistry in the first and second years of graduation.
- (iii) In the case of Honours Degree in any of the above mentioned three subjects, the candidate must have studied the other two subjects in the first and second year of the course.
e) For TGT (Social Studies):
- (i) The candidate should have studied any of the two subjects out of the following subject combination at graduation level:
- (A) History with Geography/ Economics/ Political Science OR (B) Geography with History/ Economics/ Political Science (in other words candidates should have studied any two subjects out of History, Geography, Economics and Political Science, in which one must be either History or Geography)
- (ii) History/Geography as above should have been studied for all three years in the Graduation.
- (iii) In case of Honours Degree in History, the candidate should have studied Geography/Economics/Political Science in 1st and 2nd years. Similarly in case of Honours degree in Geography, the candidate should have studied History/Economics/Political Science in 1st and 2nd year. Candidates with B.A.(Honours) in Economics or Political Science are not eligible for the post of TGT (S.St.)
NVS Recruitment 2021 – Post-Code & Eligibility Criteria Of Miscellaneous Category
The postcode, age limit and educational qualification required for Miscellaneous Category Post are listed below:
Age Limit – Not exceeding 35 years.
NVS Post Code & Eligibility Criteria of Miscellaneous Category
|Music||18||Five years study in Music institution recognized by the concerned State Govt. as equivalent to Graduate/Post Graduate Degree.|
|Art||19||Five years Recognized Diploma in any discipline of Fine Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts after passing Secondary Examination (Class X or equivalent)|
|PET (Male)||20||Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from a recognized institution.|
|PET (Female)||21||Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from a recognized institution.|
|Librarian||22||University’s degree in Library Science from a recognized institution OR Graduation with One-year Diploma in Library Science from a recognized Institution. (Or) Working knowledge of English and Hindi or other Regional Language|
NVS Recruitment – Post-Code & Eligibility Criteria Of Female Staff Nurse
The postcode, age limit and educational qualification required for Female Staff Nurse Post are listed below:
- Age Limit – Not exceeding 35 years
- Post Code – 24
- Qualifications –
- a) Candidates should have passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent and
b) Candidates should have passed Grade ‘A’(Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution.
Candidates should have passed B.Sc(Nursing) from a recognised University/ Institution.
c) Candidates should have valid Registration with Indian/ State Nursing Council.
d) Candidates should have practical experience of two years in a Hospital/Clinic.
NVS Recruitment – Post-Code & Eligibility Criteria Of Catering Assistant
The postcode, age limit and educational qualification required for Catering Assistant Post are listed below:
- Age – Upto 35 years
- Post Code – 25
- a. Candidates should have passed Secondary School (X class pass) and Three Years Diploma in Catering or equivalent from an Institution recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India/State Govt. (or)
- b. Candidates should have passed Sr. Secondary (Class XII) from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and at least one year experience in catering. (or)
- c. Candidates should have passed Sr.Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent and a one-year diploma in catering or the equivalent from a recognized institution with three years experience in catering in reputed institution/hotels. (or)
- d. Candidates should have Trade proficiency Certificate in Catering with a minimum of 10 years of service in Defence
Services of the regular establishment (for Ex-Servicemen only).
NVS Recruitment – Post-Code & Eligibility Criteria Of Lower Division Clerk
The postcode, age limit and educational qualification required for Lower Division Clerk Post are listed below
- Age – Between 18 to 27 years
- Post Code – 26
- a) Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possess a minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute in English typing or 25 words per
minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions
for each word. (or)
- b) Candidates should have passed +2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial
Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
How To Apply For NVS Recruitment 2021?
NVS Application form is a 2 step process. In step 1, candidates must sign up and in step 2 candidates must enter all the necessary details. Follow the steps as listed below to apply for NVS 2021 Recruitment:
- Step 1 – Click on the direct link provided here – Click Here
- Step 2 – Now read the instructions provided on the page.
- Step 3- After reading the instructions, click on “I agree” checkbox followed by “Start Button” which is in the bottom of the page.
- Step 4 – Now the page will be directed and the page looks like the following image.
- Step 5 -Enter all the details such as Post Applied, Post Code, Candidates Name, Mobile Number, Email Id and solve the captcha.
- Step 6 – Click on submit.
- Step 7 – Now you will receive the login credentials to your registered email id and mobile number.
- Step 8 – Now click on “Already Registered Candidates” and log in with the help of your credentials.
- Step 9 – Here enter all the details such as Personal Details, Eligibility Details, Qualification Details.
- Step 10 – Upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Step 11 – After uploading the documents, click on preview and review the details which you have entered.
- Step 12 – Process the application fee and click on “Submit“.
Note – The application fee is applicable for only Assistant Commissioner, Teacher, Staff Nurse, Legal Assistant, Catering and LDC.
NVS Recruitment 2021 – Guidelines For Uploading Documents
Candidates must upload their photograph and signature image as per the following guidelines:
- a. The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on a light background (not older than 03 weeks)
- b. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- c. The size of the scanned image should be up to 80 kb in jpg/ jpeg format only.
- a. The applicant has to sign on white paper with a black ink pen.
- b. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- c. Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- d. Size of file should be up to 80kb in Jpg/jpeg format only.
NVS Recruitment 2021- NVS Application Fees
Based on previous year statistics NVS 2021 Application Fees for various posts should be as follows:
NVS Application Fee
|Assistant Commissioner||Rs. 1500/-|
|Teacher and Staff Nurse||Rs. 1200/-|
|Legal Assistant, Catering, and LDC||Rs. 1000/-|
NVS Recruitment 2021 – NVS Selection Procedure
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination / Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by personal interview and document verification. The NVS will decide the cut-off marks in written examination/CBT and interview / Personal Interaction separately. However, for the post of Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse & Catering Assistant the selection to the post will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written examination /CBT only. For the post of Lower Division Clerk, candidates shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination / CBT will be called for Trade / Skill Test which will be of qualifying in nature only and carries no weightage. In case a candidate fails to qualify for the trade/skill test, their candidature would be rejected.
NVS Recruitment 2021: Admit Card
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will notify candidates by releasing admit card link on the official website two/three weeks before the exam. Every candidate should remember, “No candidate will be permitted for the written examination/ CBT without the proper Admit Card.” So candidates can visit the NVS website and download the hall ticket.
NVS Recruitment 2021: Result
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will release the result of the computer-based test (CBT) for the NVS recruitment drive on the official website. Candidates who had appeared in the CBT exam can check their NVS PGT Result 2021 by using their registration number.
Now that you are provided all the necessary information regarding the upcoming NVS Recruitment 2021 and we hope this detailed article is helpful. If you have any query regarding this article or NVS Recruitment, drop your comments below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Frequently asked questions
|Q. How many vacancies are announced in NVS recruitment?|
A. The official announcement regarding NVS recruitment vacancies have not been made yet. The official notification will be released soon.
|Q. What is the age limit for lower division clerks in NVS recruitment 2021?|
A. The age limit for lower division clerk in NVS recruitment 2021 is between 18 to 27 years of age.
|Q. Should an aspirant compulsorily have a B.Ed for PGT in NVS?|
A. Yes, without a B. Ed. degree candidates cannot apply for the NVS PGT & TGT Posts.
|Q. What is the age limit for Navodaya Vidyalaya teachers?|
A. The maximum age limit in NVS 2021 for TGT is 35 Years and that for PGT is 40 Years of age.
|Q. From where can I find study material for NVS recruitment 2021?|
A. Visit embibe.com and download the complete syllabus and study material for free
Stay tuned to embibe.com for more latest updates on NVS Recruitment 2021!!295 Views