SAAT MBA 2020 – Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan is conducting SAAT for admission into MBA programme offered by SOA. SAAT MBA 2020 is set to be conducted in the last week of April in online as well as an offline mode at different centres across the country. Eligible and interested candidates need to fill the application form of SAAT MBA 2020 through online mode. SAAT MBA comprises 130 questions from five sections in total. This university level entrance exam is held on different dates for the smooth functioning of the examination process. This article throws adequate light on different aspects of SAAT MBA 2020, such as eligibility, application form, important dates, admit card, exam pattern, etc.
SAAT MBA 2020 – An Overview
|Name of Exam||Shiksha O Anusandhan Admission Test for MBA|
|Frequency of Exam||Yearly|
|Conducting Body||Shiksha O Anusandhan|
|Mode of Examination||Online as well as offline|
|Admission Date (tentative)||May 2020|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes|
SAAT MBA 2020 Important Dates
Candidates who have appeared for CAT / XAT / MAT are exempted from SAAT MBA 2020. Admission in the MBA programme will be done on the basis of the scores acceptable by SOA or the valid score in SAAT 2020. Candidates need to apply for SAAT MBA 2020 in order to appear for the same, as the SAAT 2020 application form is available for a limited period of time, candidates must know the deadlines regarding the same. Check the table below in this regard.
SAAT MBA Important Dates 2020
|Commencement of online application form||2nd week of December 2019|
|last date to apply online for SAAT MBA 2020||1st week of April 2020|
|Issuance of admit card||2nd week of April 2020|
|SAAT MBA 2020 exam date||last week of April 2020|
|Release of SAAT MBA result||to be announced|
SAAT MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates who have passed or will be passing the Bachelor’s degree programme or equivalent from any recognised university are eligible to appear for SAAT MBA 2020. Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the Bachelor’s degree are eligible as per the minimum educational standards. In case of candidates hailing from reserved category (SC/ST/OBC category), the minimum score in the graduation is set at 45%.
Candidates attaining the minimum score in the qualifying exam are eligible to apply for SAAT MBA 2020.
SAAT MBA Application Form 2020
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan releases the online application form for SAAT MBA 2020. The application form is made available for a limited period of time; hence the candidates need to fill the same within the prescribed deadline as per the schedule. The official website of SOA will host the online application form for SAAT MBA 2020. Candidates can check the brief steps mentioned below to complete the registration for SAAT MBA 2020.
Steps to fill the SAAT MBA 2020 application form?
- Visit the official site of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (soa.ac.in)
- Click on the link stating to fill the online application form for SAAT MBA 2020.
- Enter the basic details in the SAAT MBA application form 2020 including name, email ID mobile number of the candidate.
- Complete filling the application form. Details to be filled include personal details, qualification details, upload of documents and more.
- Review the filled in details before the final submission of the application form.
Note: Candidates must enter a valid email id and mobile number as these will be verified via OTP generated by SOA.
Application Fee: SOA is one of the universities that does not charge any application fee from the candidates. (as per the last year’s data)
SAAT MBA Admit Card 2020
The admit card of SAAT MBA 2020 is released by Shiksha O Anusandhan over the official website (soa.ac.in) of the same. The identity of the candidate is verified on the day of the exam by the officials. Candidates whose identity is verified by the official will be able to enter the examination hall. SAAT MBA 2020 admit card contains major information printed on the same. The details on the admit card includes the name of the candidate, programme that is MBA, address of the examination centre, schedule of the test, bell timings and more. Candidates are required to bring the hard copy of the admit card on the examination day along with a valid photo ID proof.
SAAT MBA 2020 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
After the candidates decide to appear for SAAT MBA 2020, they need to be aware of the basic details of the exam. The combination of SAAT MBA exam pattern and the syllabus helps the candidate in qualifying event the toughest examination. The exam pattern of SAAT MBA 2020 has been mentioned below.
- Exam Level: University Level
- Mode of Examination: Online and Offline
- Medium of the exam: English
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Type of Question: Objective type (MCQ)
- Number of Questions: 120
Syllabus including the section-wise distribution of the questions has been mentioned below:
SAAT MBA Section-wise Syllabus
|Subjects||Number of Question|
The questions asked in the SAAT MBA 2020 will be based on the subjects mentioned in the table above.
SAAT MBA 2020: Preparation Tips
Once the candidates decide to appear for SAAT 2020, they must start with the preparation for the same. Here are some tips from the experts that will help the test takers qualify the SAAT MBA 2020 and have a better place in the merit list.
- Know the details: Starting the preparation needs the candidates to know the basic details regarding the exam. The basic details include knowing the syllabus and the exam pattern for SAAT MBA 2020.
- Plan and strategize: After the candidates know the syllabus and exam pattern, they need to create a strategic plan. The syllabus will help you analyse what topics need more attention and what topics need less attention.
- Create short notes: After the candidate has a plan and starts the studying part, they need to create short notes for the topics they study. These notes will be helpful for the last minute preparation.
- Practice past question papers and mock tests: Once the candidate is done with the studying part they must practice the past year question papers for SAAT MBA 2020 and the mock tests for SAAT MBA 2020. Practising these will help the candidate in knowing what topics need to be covered again.
- Stay fit: While the candidate is preparing for the exam and until the exam is finally conducted, they need to stay fit and healthy. This will ensure that the candidate does not quit the preparation in between due to any kind of medical reasons. To ensure fitness, candidates need to avoid junk and drink plenty amount of water.
- Revision: This is the most important part of the preparation, in this part of the preparation process, the short notes created by the candidate will have the role. These short notes help in the revision before the exam.
SAAT MBA 2020 Exam Centres
As the candidates already know that the SAAT MBA 2020 will be conducted in both online as well as offline modes, the test centres for both the online and offline tests is different. Candidates need to fill the preference of test centre while filling out the application form, thus it is important that the candidate knows the complete list of test cities available for SAAT MBA 2020. Check the tentative list of test cities from below.
SAAT MBA 2020 – List of Offline Test Centres
The offline test centres are situated in Odisha as well as outside Odisha. Below is the list of cities in both cases.
Test Centres in Odisha
Test Cemtres outside Odisha
SAAT MBA 2020 – List of Online Test Centres
The online test centres are situated all over India in various cities. Below is the list of all the cities where the SAAT MBA 2020 will be conducted.
SAAT MBA Result 2020
After the candidate has appeared for the exam, they are curious to wait for the SAAT MBA 2020 result. The result of SAAT MBA 2020 will be released in an online mode at the official website (soa.ac.in). Candidates taking the test will get their SAAT results declared by SOA. Candidates need to use their application number and the date of birth to check the result of SAAT MBA 2020. The result prepared on the basis of SAAT will be calculated as per the marking scheme of the SAAT MBA 2020. However, the result prepared for candidates on the basis of CAT / MAT / XAT will be released in the form of a merit list. This merit list will have the names of the candidates who have been granted admission in SOA.
SAAT MBA 2020 Counselling
On the basis of the rank secured by the candidate, SOA will call the candidates for the SAAT MBA counselling process. The admission will be subject to availability of seats at the time of counselling; merely the inclusion of name in the merit list will not guarantee admission to the candidate in SOA. The final admission of the candidate is subject to document verification as per the schedule. The documents to be verified by the candidates are listed below.
- SAAT MBA 2020 admit card
- SAAT MBA 2020 rank card
- Aadhar card
- Birth Certificate / 10th certificate
- College leaving certificate
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate and mark sheet
- Fee receipt paid online during provisional admission.
- Balance fee in the form of a demand draft / NEFT.
- Two sets of attested photocopies of all original documents.
- Four recent passport size coloured photographs
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format along with original caste certificate. (if applicable)
SAAT MBA 2020: FAQ’s
Ques1. What is the mode of SAAT MBA 2020?
Ans. Candidates can opt for online or offline mode for SAAT MBA.
Ques2. Is there any application fee for SAAT MBA registration?
Ans. If the last year’s trends are to be followed, there will be no application fee charged by SOA for SAAT MBA 2020.
Ques3. Is there any reservation policy for admission at SOA?
Ans. Yes, SOA has a policy for the admission of the reserved category candidates. The reservation policy has been laid down by MHRD. Click here to check the detailed reservation policy for admission in SOA.
Ques4. What is the duration of the exam for SAAT MBA?
Ans. The duration for the SAAT MBA has been set at 2 hours (120 minutes)
Ques5. What if I cleared the SAAT MBA 2020 and could not get my documents verified? Am I eligible for admission in SOA?
Ans. No, the verification of the documents is the mandatory step for admission. No candidate will be admitted if the documents for the particular candidate are not verified.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for latest news and updates on SAAT MBA 2020.596 Views