Embibe Is A Global Innovator
Takedown Policy – Embibe/Indiavidual
1. Embibe and Indiavidual Ltd. is a service provider in the field of education. It respects the legitimate rights of copyrights owners, and has adopted an efficient notice and takedown procedure as described herein. This policy is intended to guide and encourage copyright owners in utilizing that procedure.
2. Embibe and Indiavidual Ltd. have posted various videos on its website at www.embibe.com/in-en/, which are freely available on YouTube etc. It is stated that said videos have been uploaded on YouTube etc. by owners with the motive of further dissemination. Source codes of said videos have been provided by the owner for use by third parties, including Embibe and Indiavidual Ltd. Embibe and Indiavidual Ltd. do not claim any copyrights in said videos and the same have been used by Embibe and Indiavidual Ltd. for non-commercial purposes.
3. Embibe and Indiavidual Ltd. abide by The Copyright Act, 1957 and the Copyrights Rules, amended to 2013, the Information Technology Act, 2000 [as Amended by Information technology (Amendment) Act 2008] and Rules framed thereunder. As part of this, Embibe and Indiavidual Ltd. may respond to written notifications of alleged infringement by legitimate copyright holders by removing or disabling access to allegedly infringing material residing on our website.
4. To submit a copyright infringement notification to Embibe and Indiavidual Ltd., send a written communication to us at Indiavidual Learning Ltd, Bizzhub Aspire, 1st Floor Plot No 36, SJR junction, 100 Feet Road, Sony World signal, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095 and/or send an e-mail to ([email protected]) and provide the following
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the specific material that is claimed as infringing and information sufficient to permit Embibe and Indiavidual Ltd. to locate that material on our websites (providing a URL is the best way to help us locate the content quickly);
- A statement that you believe, in good faith, that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by law;
- If you are not the copyright owner, a description of your relationship to the copyright
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
5. It is stated that all users of any part of www.embibe.com/in-en/ will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if www.embibe.com/in-en/ is notified of claimed copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware of facts and circumstances from which infringement is apparent, it will respond expeditiously by removing or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.