About Nainital Bank Clerk Exam
Nainital Bank Limited was founded in 1922 by Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant (Bharat Ratna) and other well-known Nainital residents. It is a 100-year-old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank. With a stellar history dating back to 1973, Nainital Bank Limited is the only Scheduled Commercial Bank of Uttarakhand, running its Head Office out of Nainital and owning 98.57% of Bank of Baroda.
Currently, the bank has 164 branches spread over 05 North Indian states, including Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, and Rajasthan. It also has three regional offices, one each in Haldwani, Dehradun, and Noida. Nainital Bank conducts various entrance exams to hire talented and deserving candidates for different positions—and the Clerk post is one of them. The bank issues an advertisement on its portal, inviting applications from interested candidates. However, it also sets certain eligibility criteria for every candidate. Continue reading to learn more.
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Summary
Desirous candidates eligible for this Nainital Bank Clerk 2023 Recruitment could apply online on the official website. Online application registration began on February 1, 2022, and the last date to apply online for these Nainital Bank Clerk Vacancies was February 15, 2022. The official NBL Clerk Notification can be downloaded from the direct PDF link attached to this page or from the official website, viz. nainitalbank.co.in.
Nainital Bank Clerk Latest Update
The results for the Nainital Bank Clerk exam was released by the exam authorities on March 28, 2022 (Direct Link).
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Notification
The authorities released the notification for the Engagement of Management Trainees (MTS) and Recruitment of Clerks on February 1, 2022. The exam was conducted in March 2022. We will add a new notification to this page once issued officially.
Nainital Bank Clerk Important Dates
Check the table given below to know the important dates for the Nainital Bank Clerk exam:
|Online Application Start Date
||February 1, 2022
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form
||February 15, 2022
|Last Date to Edit the Application Form
||February 15, 2022
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment
||February 15, 2022
|Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Date
||March 20, 2022
|Result Release Date
||March 28, 2022
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Vacancy
Nainital Bank Limited (NBL) released the Nainital Bank Clerk Notification 2022 on its official website, inviting applications from interested applicants for 50 vacancies of Clerk.
Check Nainital Bank Clerk Vacancy Here.
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Salary & Job Profile
As per the official notification, Nainital Bank Clerks will have pay of: Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550- 1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920 plus applicable allowances.
Job Responsibilities of Nainital Bank Clerk
Here are some of the following details about the Nainital Bank Clerk job:
- A bank clerk always ensures that all the account holders in the bank must comply with the KYC (Know Your Customer) requirement.
- According to the profile, the bank clerk must serve as the chief cashier and manage both cash and gold loans.
- Establishing loan accounts and filling out loan forms Maintaining NPAs
- For the convenience of customers, a bank clerk performs the duties of a single window operator.
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria
Candidates planning to attempt the Nainital bank exam next year must know the Nainital Bank eligibility criteria for Clerk posts. It is essential to meet the eligibility criteria of Nainital Bank to participate in the recruitment process.
Candidates who do not meet the Nainital Bank eligibility criteria will not be allowed to appear for the exam, and their registration will also be cancelled immediately. There are 50 vacancies for the post of Clerk. Make sure you fulfil the entire Nainital Bank Clerk eligibility criteria.
- Lower Age Limit: 21 years
- Upper Age limit: 30 years (Age in Years as of December 31, 2022)
Education Qualification for Nainital Bank Clerk Post
The educational qualification for Nainital Bank Clerk exams are listed below:
- Candidates should have passed a graduate or postgraduate degree from a recognised institution or university.
- Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in their graduation. The effects will not be considered if it is less than 50%.
- Candidates should have computer knowledge.
- The candidate with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in banking, financial institutions, and the NBFCs sector will be given priority.
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Application Form
The complete application or registration process is given below in a few simple steps you should follow to complete the registration process successfully without committing any mistakes:
- First, the candidates can go to the official Nainital Bank Limited website- nainitalbank.co.in.
- Click on the ‘Recruitment/ Results’, then click on the “APPLY ONLINE” option.
- Now do the registration by putting your name, contact details and valid Email-Id.
- A provisional registration number and password generated will be sent to your registered email id and phone number.
- Login again by using the password and registration number provided to you and enter other required details asked to complete the application form.
- Upload your photo(within the dimensions of 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm, and the size should be within the limit of 20 Kb – 50 Kb), signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration as per the instructions given.
- The signature should be on white paper with a black ink pen, and the size should be between 10kb – 20kb, and it should not be in the upper case.
- The left thumb impression should be white with black or blue ink in jpg/jpeg.
- The dimensions should be 240 x 240 pixels with file sizes ranging between 50 Kb – 150 Kb.
- You should give the handwritten declaration that should not be written in the upper case and should be in English on clean white paper with black or blue ink.
- Candidates should write the handwritten declaration in their handwriting and should be in jpg/jpeg and file size ranging between 100 Kb – 200 Kb.
- Candidates must fill in the details carefully and verify the details filled in the online application before submitting the application form, as no correction can be done once the application is submitted.
- Finally, click on the ‘Payment’ option and proceed with payment.
- Take out the print of the application form you have submitted and e-receipt for future use.
Check Nainital Bank Clerk Application Form Here
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Exam Pattern
To successfully prepare for the exam, it is highly recommended that candidates are well-versed in the exam pattern. The selection process for the Clerk post mainly consists of one phase of an online written examination. It will consist of questions from various subjects like Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge & Quantitative Aptitude.
Detailed exam pattern is given here in the table below:
||No. of Questions
||Duration (in minutes)
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for Nainital Bank Clerk exam is given in the below table:
Alphanumeric Series/ Alphabets/ Numeric Series
Ratio & Proportion
Order and Ranking
Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
Approximation and Simplification
Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems
HCF and LCM
Profit and Loss
SI & CI
Problem on Ages
Work and Time
Distance and Time
Permutation and Combination
Ratio and Proportion
Problems on Boats and Streams
Problems on Trains
Mixture and Alligation
Pipes and Cisterns
||History and Generations of Computers
Introduction to Computer Organization
Computer Hardware and I/O Devices
MS Office Suite and Shortcut Keys
Basics of DBMS
Number System and Conversions
Computer and Network Security
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Preparation Tips
Here are some of the last minute preparation tips for the Nainital Bank Clerk exam:
- Do not start learning any new things that can jam your mind at the last minute. Try to focus more on the topics that you have learnt so far.
- Don’t panic. Always try to keep yourself calm before taking the exam. Here are some effective tips that will help you with the exam.
- Focus more on your mistakes and weaknesses, and try your best to avoid those mistakes and work on them.
- Invest more time in the topics you feel are problematic.
- Brush up on all the topics that you have learnt.
- Brushing up the topics is very important and aids you in touch with all the important things you have studied so far.
- Revise all the crucial topics neatly before the exam.
- Follow the notes you have prepared to understand the concepts quickly.
- Be calm and keep your mind tension-free as much as possible because too much stress on the days before the exam makes you overburdened and might affect your concentration.
Solve Nainital Bank Clerk Question Paper Now!
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Admit Card
Nainital Bank released the link to download the Bank Clerk/Management Trainee exam admit card in March 2022. Here are the steps one must follow to download the Nainital Bank Clerk exam hall ticket:
- 1st Step: First of all, visit the official website of Nainital Bank- nainitalbank.co.in/english/recruitment.aspx.
- 2nd Step: In the list of recruitment notifications, find and click on the link available for Admit Card download under the heading – ‘Downloading of Admit Card of Clerks in the Bank’.
- 3rd Step: You will be redirected to the IBPS page, where you must enter your registration number and date of birth.
- 4th Step: Enter your required details, solve the captcha and hit on login to download your Nainital Bank admit card.
Check the name, date of birth, photo, signature and other details printed on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy related to the admit card, the candidates must reach out to the concerned authority as soon as possible.
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Result
Candidates who appear for the examination of Nainital Bank recruitment can check their results online, which have been announced by the conducting authority. Follow the step-by-step process listed below to check results online.
- 1st Step: Go to the official website portal of the Nainital Bank, i.e., nainitalbank.co.in
- 2nd Step: Go to the latest updates, under which a link to the Clerk MT Recruitment Result will be available on the page.
- 3rd Step: Click the link to move to the result page.
- 4th Step: Login to the web portal by entering your valid login credentials like Registration number and Password or Date of Birth.
- 5th Step: Now, click on the Login button.
- 6th Step: On the dashboard, click the Download button against your result link.
- 7th Step: The results will be displayed on the main screen.
- 8th Step: Save the results and take a printout of the same for future use.
Check Nainital Bank Clerk Result here
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Cutoff
Nainital Bank Exam cut-off marks are the minimum marks that candidates need to score to qualify for the next level of selection. The cut-off marks will be released once the examination process is over. Below are the expected cut-off marks for the exam.
||Minimum Qualifying %
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)
|SC (Scheduled Caste)
|OBC (other Backward Classes)
FAQs on Nainital Bank Clerk
Here are some of the common questions on Nainital Bank Clerk exam that aspirants may have on their minds:
Q.1: What is the starting date to apply for Nainital Bank Clerk Vacancies?
Ans: The starting date to apply for Nainital Bank Clerk Vacancies was February 1, 2022.
Q.2. What is the last date to apply for Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment?
Ans: The last date to apply for Nainital Bank 50 Clerk posts was February 15, 2022.
Q.3. How much is the application fee for the Nainital Bank Clerk Exam?
Ans: The application fee for the Clerk post was INR 1500/-.
Q.4. What minimum educational qualification is required for Nainital Bank Clerk Exam?
Ans:The minimum educational qualification for the exam is a graduation degree from a recognised university with at least 50% marks or equivalent and basic knowledge of computers.
Q.5. Is there an interview round for selecting candidates?
Ans: Yes, the candidates who cleared the online test will also be called for the interview.