NCERT Solutions For Class 9: CBSE Class 9 is regarded as one of the most important stages in the life of a student. The concepts covered in the CBSE Class 9 Syllabus lay the foundation for understanding the advanced and descriptive concepts of higher classes. So, it is crucial to have a strong command of the topics in order to do well in Class 10. Hence, students must study seriously and finish their NCERT Class 9 Syllabus effectively. In order to help you, we have provided you with the complete Class 9 NCERT Solutions.
For an effective study, it’s important to finish the NCERT books of Class 9 Science and Maths from top to bottom and solve all the questions at the end of every chapter. You can refer to the NCERT Solutions Class 9 Science and Maths PDF provided here if you face any difficulty. Go through the detailed and step-by-step NCERT Solutions for Class 9.
NCERT Solutions For Class 9 All Subjects
The NCERT CBSE Class 9 Solutions for Science and Maths provided here have been solved by top academic experts at Embibe. NCERT Class 9 Solutions for Social Science, English, and Hindi will be provided soon.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Social Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Hindi
These NCERT Solutions are in accordance with the latest CBSE guidelines. CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Solutions will help you whenever you come across any difficulty while solving the questions. These chapter-wise NCERT Solution of Class 9th for Maths and Science strictly adhere to all the CBSE guidelines and marking criteria to help you score well in your examinations. You just need to click on any chapter and download the respective solutions.
NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Science
CBSE Class 9 Science comprises Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. There are a total of 15 chapters in CBSE Class 9 syllabus for Science. These topics help to lay the foundation for Class 10 as well as for Class 11-12 (if you plan to pursue Science). You can click on the name of the chapter to open and download the chapter-wise Science CBSE 9th NCERT Solutions.
- Chapter 1: Matter in Our Surroundings
- Chapter 2: Is Matter Around Us Pure?
- Chapter 3: Atoms and Molecules
- Chapter 4: Structure of Atoms
- Chapter 5: The Fundamental Unit of Life
- Chapter 6: Tissues
- Chapter 7: Diversity in Living Organisms
- Chapter 8: Motion
- Chapter 9: Force and Laws of Motion
- Chapter 10: Gravitation
- Chapter 11: Work and Energy
- Chapter 12: Sound
- Chapter 13: Why Do We Fall Ill
- Chapter 14: Natural Resources
- Chapter 15: Improvement in Food Resources
Going through the NCERT Class 9 Science Solutions will give you a better understanding of the related concepts. This way you can clear your conceptual doubts as well.
NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Maths
Mathematics has been a problematic subject for a lot of students. However, if you start to pay attention in your class, your journey will be a smooth one. CBSE Class 9 Maths syllabus comprises Number System, Algebra, Geometry, Coordinate Geometry, Mensuration, and Statistics & Probability. There are a total of 15 chapters. You can go ahead and download the chapter-wise Class 9 Maths NCERT Solutions/CBSE 9 Maths Solutions from below:
- Chapter 1: Number Systems
- Chapter 2: Polynomials
- Chapter 3: Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 4: Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 5: Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry
- Chapter 6: Lines and Angles
- Chapter 7: Triangles
- Chapter 8: Quadrilaterals
- Chapter 9: Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles
- Chapter 10: Circles
- Chapter 11: Constructions
- Chapter 12: Heron’s Formula
- Chapter 13: Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 14: Statistics
- Chapter 15: Probability
The step-by-step methods provided in these Class 9th NCERT Solutions will help you understand how to approach problems and solve them effectively. Maths has always been considered a tough subject. However, if you get stuck in any of the questions, you can take the help of our Maths NCERT Solutions prepared by experts for you. These experts have more than 15 years of experience; therefore, they have carefully prepared these solutions focusing on the areas where students often make mistakes.
|NCERT Solutions for Class 12|
|NCERT Solutions for Class 11|
|NCERT Solutions for Class 10|
|NCERT Solutions for Class 8|
|NCERT Solutions for Class 7|
|NCERT Solutions for Class 6|
Benefits Of NCERT Solutions For Class 9
There are many advantages of referring to the NCERT Book Solutions for Class 9 provided here. Some of these are mentioned below:
- The NCERT Class 9th Solutions provided here will help you finish the CBSE Class 9 syllabus for Science and Maths. You won’t have to waste time looking for the solutions to questions at the end of every chapter.
- These step-by-step solutions will help you have a better understanding of the related concepts because these solution files are prepared by professional experts.
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 9 will improve your problem-solving abilities.
- As you practice, you can refer to the NCERT Guide for Class 9 solutions provided here to clear your doubts about any question. This way you can save your time by not going to different websites searching for the answers.
- You can refer to the solutions to complete your homework and assignments. Thus, you can score well.
- The Solution of Class 9 CBSE will help you in quick revision of the entire syllabus.
CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 9th: CBSE Class 9 Exam Pattern
CBSE exam pattern for Class 9 Maths and Science comprises 80 marks for the final exam and 20 marks for Internal Assessment. Let’s take a look at the different sections and detailed marking scheme of CBSE Class 9 exams:
The 20 marks of Internal Assessment are divided as follows:
|Periodic Test||5 marks|
|Multiple Assessment||5 marks|
|Subject Enrichment Activities||5 marks|
Importance Of Scoring High In CBSE Class 9 Exam
As mentioned above, CBSE Class 9 lays the foundation for higher classes. So, performing well and scoring high in the exam is extremely important. For this, you need to have a strong conceptual knowledge of CBSE Class 9 topics. Otherwise, you will face difficulty while preparing for Class 10 board exams, thereby, affecting your future course of study, college admissions, and more.
Embibe offers you an incredible opportunity to grab all the important study material for free. You can refer to the articles tabulated below to prepare for your CBSE Class 9 exam without any difficulty.
|CBSE Sample Papers for Class 9|
|CBSE New Exam Pattern|
|NCERT Books for Class 9|
|CBSE Class 9 Preparation|
|CBSE Class 9 Syllabus|
FAQs on NCERT Solutions for Class 9
Given below are some of the FAQs related to the Class 9 NCERT solutions:
Q1: How will the 9th NCERT solutions help me in my exam preparation?
A: If you are getting stuck while solving NCERT questions, then the NCERT solutions provided here will assist you as reference material. You can understand how to solve these questions by following the step-by-step methods provided in these PDFs.
Q2: From where can I download the free NCERT solutions for every class?
A: You can download the free NCERT 9th Solutions for all the classes at Embibe. These solutions are prepared by the top academic experts who follow every basic CBSE guideline.
Q3: Why it is essential to score good marks in Class 9?
A: Class 9 builds the foundation for higher classes. The concepts that you study in Class 9 are covered at the most basic level. In higher classes, you will see the extended parts of these concepts. Therefore, it becomes necessary to grasp all the basics so that you do well in your higher classes.
Q4: Is there any platform to solve free Class 9 chapter-wise mock papers?
A: Yes, you can go through and solve Class 9 chapter-wise mock papers at Embibe for free.
Q5. Which is the most challenging chapter to study in class 9?
A: Students find Geometry complex, whereas others may find the Surface area and Volume, Constructions or Statistics. However, in general, maximum students find Geometry as the most challenging topic. Also, under the Geometry section, Triangles are the most disliked chapter in Maths.
Q6. How should I start preparing for class 9?
A: The points are mentioned below:
- Complete preparing the CBSE NCERT Solutions for class 9 as early as possible.
- Do not waste time.
- Solve questions every time you finish a chapter. You must look for practice papers in Embibe.
- Do not carelessly mug up the theories.
- Solving sample papers after the entire syllabus is finished will help you score better.
- Stay calm and confident.
Q7. What is the passing marks in Class 9?
A: The pass marks in each subject are 33%. Thus, for example, in a practical subject, a candidate must obtain 33% marks in theory and 33% marks in practical.
The CBSE grading system is relative in nature wherein the top 1/8th students are given A1 grade, the next 1/8th students get A2, and so on. This means students should prepare seriously in a manner that guarantees a high score to ensure an A1 grade. So, we advise you to finish the entire CBSE Class 9 Syllabus. Refer to the NCERT solutions for Class 9 for Science and Maths provided in this article and clear your doubts regarding any question. Also, take CBSE Class 9 Mock Tests on a regular basis to see where you are standing. Work on your weaknesses after every test you take. You will definitely score high in the actual exam.
We hope this article helps you. NCERT Solutions Class 9/NCERT Solutions for Class 9th (All Subjects) Free PDF can be downloaded from this article. If you have any queries regarding NCERT Solutions for Class 9, feel free to leave a comment below. We will surely help you out. Embibe wishes you all the best for your exam!113 Views