NCERT Solutions For Class 9: CBSE Class 9 is an important level and students must take it seriously. The concepts in the CBSE Class 9 syllabus lays the foundation for understanding more complex concepts in higher classes. Having a strong command over the CBSE Class 9 syllabus is crucial to understand various concepts of CBSE Class 10 syllabus, based on which the Class 10 board exam is conducted. So, students must study seriously and finish the CBSE syllabus of Class 9 in the most effective manner. To help you with this, we are providing you with NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths and Science.
Maths and Science are extremely important subjects as the various concepts of Class 9 Maths and Science are closely related to that of Class 10 Maths and Science. If you do not have a proper understanding of the concepts in Class 9 Science and Maths syllabus, you will find it difficult to understand and finish the Class 10 Maths and Science syllabus. This, in turn, will have a negative impact on your Class 10 board exam. It will even affect your studies in higher classes if you opt for Science stream.
It is therefore important to finish the NCERT books of Class 9 Science and Maths from top to bottom and solve all the questions at the end of every chapter. You can refer to the NCERT solutions for Class 9 Science and Maths PDF provided here if you face any difficulty. These NCERT Class 9 solutions have been provided by the top and experienced academic experts at Embibe. So, download and make the best use of NCERT solutions for Class 9.
NCERT Solutions For Class 9
As mentioned above, the NCERT Class 9 solutions for Science and Maths provided here have been solved by top teachers at Embibe. These solutions are in accordance with the CBSE guidelines. Detailed and step-by-step solutions have been provided for each and every question in the book.
NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Science
CBSE Class 9 Science comprises Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. There are a total of 15 chapters in CBSE Class 9 syllabus for Science. These are as under. You can click on the name of the chapter to open and download the chapter-wise NCERT solutions for Class 9 Science.
- a. Chapter 1: Matter in Our Surroundings
- b. Chapter 2: Is Matter Around Us Pure
- c. Chapter 3: Atoms and Molecules
- d. Chapter 4: Structure of Atoms
- e. Chapter 5: The Fundamental Unit of Life
- f. Chapter 6: Tissues
- g. Chapter 7: Diversity in Living Organisms
- h. Chapter 8: Motion
- i. Chapter 9: Force and Laws of Motion
- j. Chapter 10: Gravitation
- k. Chapter 11: Work and Energy
- l. Chapter 12: Sound
- m. Chapter 13: Why Do We Fall ill
- n. Chapter 14: Natural Resources
- o. Chapter15: Improvement in Food Resources
Going through the NCERT Class 9 Science solutions will give you a better understanding of the related concepts and clear your doubts.
|CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Science||Click Here|
NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Maths
CBSE Class 9 Maths syllabus comprises Number System, Algebra, Geometry, Coordinate Geometry, Mensuration, and Statistics & Probability. There are a total of 15 chapters. These are as under:
- a. Chapter 1: Number Systems
- b. Chapter 2: Polynomials
- c. Chapter 3: Coordinate Geometry
- d. Chapter 4: Linear Equations in Two Variables
- f. Chapter 5: Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry
- g. Chapter 6: Lines and Angles
- h. Chapter 7: Triangles
- i. Chapter 8: Quadrilaterals
- j. Chapter 9: Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles
- k. Chapter 10: Circles
- l. Chapter 11: Constructions
- m. Chapter 12: Heron’s Formula
- n. Chapter 13: Surface Areas and Volumes
- o. Chapter 14: Statistics
- p. Chapter 15: Probability
The step-by-step solutions provided here will help you understand how to approach problems and solve them in the most effective manner.
|CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 9 Maths||Click Here|
Benefits Of NCERT Solutions For Class 9
There are many advantages of referring to the NCERT solutions for Class 9 provided here. Some of these are as under:
- The NCERT solutions for Class 9 provided here will help you finish the CBSE Class 9 syllabus for Science and Maths as you won’t have to waste time looking for the solutions for questions at the end of every chapter.
- These step-by-step solutions will help you have a better understanding of the related concepts.
- NCERT Class 9 solutions will improve your problem-solving abilities.
- As you practice, you can refer to the NCERT Class 9 solutions provided here to clear your doubts about any question.
- You can refer to the solutions to complete your homework and assignments.
- The NCERT solutions for Class 9 will help you in quick revision of the entire syllabus.
CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 9: CBSE Class 9 Exam Pattern
CBSE exam pattern for Class 9 Maths and Science comprises 80 marks for the final exam and 20 marks for Internal Assessment.
The detailed CBSE Class 9 exam pattern, different sections of the exam, number of questions in each section, and marking scheme are as under:
|CBSE Class 9 Maths||Section A||20 questions of 1 mark each|
|Section B||6 questions of 2 marks each|
|Section C||8 questions of 3 marks each|
|Section D||6 questions of 4 marks each|
|Total||40 questions carrying 80 marks|
|CBSE Class 9 Science||Section A||Objective type questions of 1 mark each|
|Section B||Short answer type questions of 3 marks each|
|Section C||Long answer type questions of 5 marks each|
The 20 marks of Internal Assessment are divided as follows:
|Periodic Test||5 marks|
|Multiple Assessment||5 marks|
|Subject Enrichment Activities||5 marks|
Importance Of Scoring High In CBSE Class 9 Exam
As mentioned above, CBSE Class 9 lays the foundation for higher classes. So, performing well and scoring high in the exam is extremely important. If your concepts from the CBSE Class 9 syllabus are not clear, you will face difficulty during your Class 10 board exam preparation. This, in turn, will affect your future course of study, admission to schools, etc.
The CBSE grading system is relative wherein the top 1/8th students are given A1 grade, the next 18th students get A2, and so on. This means students must prepare seriously in a manner that guarantees a high score to ensure an A1 grade.
So, finish the CBSE Class 9 syllabus from top to bottom. Refer to the NCERT solutions for Class 9 for Science and Maths provided in this article and clear your doubts regarding any question. Also, take CBSE Class 9 mock tests on a regular basis to see where you are standing. Work on your weaknesses after every test you take. You will definitely score high in the actual exam.
Students can refer to the articles tabulated below to prepare for CBSE Class 9 exam.
|CBSE Sample Papers for Class 9|
|CBSE New Exam Pattern|
|NCERT Books for Class 9|
|CBSE Class 9 Preparation|
|CBSE Class 9 Syllabus|
Make the best use of the CBSE NCERT solutions for Class 9 Science and Maths.
If you have any query regarding NCERT solutions for Class 9, feel free to leave a comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.