GUJCET Previous Year Papers: The GUJCET 2021 has been conducted on August 06, 2021. To score high in your GUJCET exam, you need to have a properly planned and well-structured preparation strategy. One of the most important aspects of your preparation includes practicing the GUJCET previous year papers. With just a few days left for the GUJCET 2021 exam, it is time for the candidates to properly get involved with their exam preparation.
Solving GUJCET previous year question papers and mock test series will help you level up your preparation. Practicing papers not only improve your test-taking strategy but also helps you learn from your mistakes. Embibe understands your need to prepare in order to reach your desired target. To give your GUJCET Preparation a final touch, we bring you GUJCET previous year papers in English. The more you solve them, the more close you get to your desired target. Here we are providing you with GUJCET Previous Year Question Papers in PDF as well as online tests.
Embibe’s GUJCET mock tests have been prepared by the professional academicians. This will help you stay focussed and get a clear understanding of what kind of different questions can be asked in the real exam.
GUJCET Previous Year Papers
Before we get into the details of GUJCET previous year papers, let’s have ann overview of the exam:
|Name of the Exam||Gujarat Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as||GUJCET|
|GUJCET Conducting Body||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB)|
|Admission Conducting Body||Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)|
|Type of Exam||State Level|
|Category of Exam||Undergraduate|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech. and B.E.|
|Duration of Courses||4 Years|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper-based)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
How To Take GUJCET Previous Year Papers on Embibe?
Aspirants are required to follow the steps mentioned below in order to successfully attempt their GUJCET previous year papers on Embibe:
- – 1st Step: Go to embibe.com.
- – 2nd Step: Click on “Take a Test”.
- – 3rd Step: You will land on the page for “JEE Main Mock Test 2021 Online”. Now, select “GUJARAT-CET” from the left side window.
- – 4th Step: Now, in front of the Previous Year Test, click on “Show All”.
- – 5th Step: Select any test and click on the “START TEST”.
- – 6th Step: You’ll land on the Instructions page. Click on “I have read and understood the instructions”. Press “Start Test”.
So, go ahead and solve GUJCET Previous Year Papers. While preparing, more is always less. Therefore, it is recommended to solve as many mock tests and previous year tests that you can for effective preparation.
GUJCET Previous Year Paper PDF For Download
The GUJCET Previous Year Question Papers PDF in English are provided below and can be downloaded for free. Scoring well in GUJCET is just a few downloads away.
|GUJCET 2017 Question Paper For Physics & Chemistry|
|GUJCET 2016 Question Paper For Physics & Chemistry|
|GUJCET 2015 Question Paper For Physics & Chemistry|
|GUJCET 2011 Question Paper For Physics & Chemistry|
|GUJCET 2011 Question Paper For Maths|
Benefits of Solving GUJCET Previous Year Question Papers
Solving GUJCET Previous Year Papers can help you in a variety of ways:
- It gives you an idea about the difficulty level of the paper.
- You get an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.
- You identify the particular chapters and concepts which are asked frequently.
- It gives you insight into your preparation – where you are standing.
- You get to know the chapters and concepts you need to put more effort on and improve.
- You improve your overall test-taking strategy, including your time management skills and the ability to select the right questions to answer.
- It helps in improving your speed and accuracy.
- By solving previous year papers, you can get rid of the fear that you have for appearing for the exam. It builds your confidence.
- It helps in building your stamina and focus.
Note: At Embibe, we have ensured that GUJCET aspirants avail practice questions and mock tests free of cost. We suggest you attempt our mock tests and evaluate yourself before appearing for the actual examination.
– Subject-wise GUJCET 2020 Practice Questions –
GUJCET Exam Pattern
Make sure you have a clear idea of GUJCET exam pattern before you take these GUJCET Previous Year Papers. GUJCET exam for engineering has 3 sections divided into 2 papers. The exam is conducted offline (pen and paper-based) and has a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer. The GUJCET exam pattern is tabulated below:
|Sections||Total Number of Questions/Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper 1: Physics & Chemistry||80/80||120 minutes|
|Paper 2: Mathematics||40/40||60 minutes|
|Total||120/120||180 minutes (3 hours)|
GUJCET Syllabus 2021
You must also have a clear idea about GUJCET Syllabus so that you do not leave any topic and get surprised while attempting the GUJCET Previous Year Papers. It is always recommended to take GUJCET previous year papers only after you complete the entire syllabus. This will give you a better understanding of how much you are likely to score in the actual exam. So, have a look at the GUJCET Syllabus for all the three subjects:
GUJCET Syllabus For Physics
- Unit-1: Nucleus
- Unit-2: Electromagnetic Induction
- Unit-3: Communication System
- Unit-4: Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Unit-5: Semi-Conductor Electronics
- Unit-6: Wave Optics
- Unit-7: Ray Optics
- Unit-8: Electrical Charge and Field
- Unit-9: Atoms
- Unit-10: Alternating Current
- Unit-11: Current Electricity
- Unit-12: Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Unit-13: Magnetism and Matter
- Unit-14: Electromagnetic Waves
- Unit-15: Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
GUJCET Syllabus For Chemistry
- Unit-1: Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Unit-2: Solutions
- Unit-3: Polymers
- Unit-4: Solid State
- Unit-5: Surface Chemistry
- Unit-6: Complex Salts or Coordination Compounds
- Unit-7: Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Unit-8: F-Block Elements
- Unit-9: Phenols and Ethers
- Unit-10: P- Block Elements II
- Unit-11: Aldehydes
- Unit-12: Halo-Alkanes & Halo- Arenes
- Unit-13: Bio-molecules
- Unit-14: Chemical Kinetics
- Unit-15: Ketones and Carboxylic Acid
- Unit-16: Electro-Chemistry
- Unit-17: Alcohols
- Unit-18: General Principle & Processes of Isolation Elements
GUJCET Syllabus For Mathematics
- Unit-1: Permutation & Combination
- Unit-2: Sets, Relations & Functions
- Unit-3: Indefinite Integration
- Unit-4: Matrices Determinants
- Unit-5: Three Dimensional Geometry
- Unit-6: Limit
- Unit-7: Vectors
- Unit-8: Theory of Equations
- Unit-9: Complex Numbers
- Unit-10: Definite Integration
- Unit-11: Probability
GUJCET Previous Year Papers & Mock Tests Available At Embibe!
Make sure you analyze your paper after solving them. Find out where you are making mistakes, which chapters and concepts you are going overtime or making careless mistakes in, the gaps in your test-taking skills, etc. Then work on them to improve.
You can also attempt GUJCET mock tests for free on Embibe and get a detailed analysis. The analysis, however, needs to be unlocked. You can solve JEE practice questions on Embibe for free and earn currencies called Embiums. You can use these Embiums to unlock the Advanced Feedback Analysis.
If you have any doubts or issues regarding this article on GUJCET Previous Year Papers, do drop your queries in the comment section below. We will surely get back to you. Embibe wishes you all the best for your exam!778 Views