GUJCET Previous Year Papers: To score high in your GUJCET exam, you need to have a properly planned and well-structured preparation strategy. One of the most important aspects of your GUJCET preparation includes practising GUJCET Previous Year Paper. Solving previous year papers and GUJCET mock test series will help you level up your preparation. Practising papers not only improve your test-taking strategy but also helps you learn from your mistakes.
Embibe understands your need to prepare in order to reach your desired target. To give your GUJCET Preparation a final touch, we bring you GUJCET Previous Year Papers in English. The more you solve them, the more close you get to your desired target. Here we are providing you with GUJCET Previous Year Papers in PDF so that you can download and practice it offline.
GUJCET Previous Year Papers
Solving GUJCET Previous Year Papers in English help you in many ways:
- It gives you an idea about the difficulty level of the paper.
- You get an idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.
- You identify the particular chapters and concepts which are asked frequently.
- It gives you insight into your preparation – where you are standing.
- You get to know the chapters and concepts you need to put more effort on and improve.
- You improve your overall test-taking strategy, including your time management skills and the ability to select the right questions to answer.
- It helps in improving your speed and accuracy.
- By solving previous year papers, you can get rid of the fear that you have for appearing for the exam. It builds your confidence.
- It helps in building your stamina and focus.
So, go ahead and solve GUJCET Previous Year Papers. While preparing, more is always less.
GUJCET Previous Year Paper PDF For Download
The GUJCET Previous Year Papers PDF in English are provided below and can be downloaded for free. Scoring well in GUJCET is just a few downloads away.
GUJCET Exam Pattern
Make sure you have a clear idea of GUJCET exam pattern before you take these GUJCET Previous Year Papers. GUJCET exam for engineering has 3 sections divided into 2 papers. The exam is conducted offline (pen and paper-based) and has a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer. The GUJCET exam pattern is tabulated below:
|Sections||Total Number of Questions/Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper 1: Physics & Chemistry||80/80||120 minutes|
|Paper 2: Mathematics||40/40||60 minutes|
GUJCET Syllabus 2020
You must also have a clear idea about GUJCET Syllabus so that you do not leave any topic and get surprised while attempting the GUJCET Previous Year Papers. It is always recommended to take previous year papers only after you complete the entire syllabus. This will give you a better understanding of how much you are likely to score in the actual exam. So, have a look at the GUJCET Syllabus for all the three subjects.
GUJCET Syllabus For Physics
- Unit 1: Nucleus
- Unit 2: Electromagnetic Induction
- Unit 3: Communication System
- Unit 4: Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Unit 5: Semi-Conductor Electronics
- Unit 6: Wave Optics
- Unit 7: Ray Optics
- Unit 8: Electrical Charge and Field
- Unit 9: Atoms
- Unit 10: Alternating Current
- Unit 11: Current Electricity
- Unit 12: Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Unit 13: Magnetism and Matter
- Unit 14: Electromagnetic Waves
- Unit 15: Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
GUJCET Syllabus For Chemistry
- Unit 1: Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Unit 2: Solutions
- Unit 3: Polymers
- Unit 4: Solid State
- Unit 5: Surface Chemistry
- Unit 6: Complex Salts or Coordination Compounds
- Unit 7: Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Unit 8: F-Block Elements
- Unit 9: Phenols and Ethers
- Unit 10: P- Block Elements II
- Unit 11: Aldehydes
- Unit 12: Halo-Alkanes & Halo- Arenes
- Unit 13: Bio-molecules
- Unit 14: Chemical Kinetics
- Unit 15: Ketones and Carboxylic Acid
- Unit 16: Electro-Chemistry
- Unit 17: Alcohols
- Unit 18: General Principle & Processes of Isolation Elements
GUJCET Syllabus For Mathematics
- Unit 1: Permutation & Combination
- Unit 2: Sets, Relations & Functions
- Unit 3: Indefinite Integration
- Unit 4: Matrices Determinants
- Unit 5: Three Dimensional Geometry
- Unit 6: Limit
- Unit 7: Vectors
- Unit 8: Theory of Equations
- Unit 9: Complex Numbers
- Unit 10: Definite Integration
- Unit 11: Probability
GUJCET Previous Year Papers | GUJCET Important Dates
Let us now look into the important dates for GUJCET 2020:
|Beginning of registration process||21st January 2020|
|Last date to apply||5th February 2020|
|Release of admit card||1st week of March 2020|
|GUJCET 2020||31st March 2020|
|Release of final answer key||1st week of April 2020|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of May 2020|
|Beginning of counselling registration||June 2020|
|Last date for counselling||July 2020|
If you have any doubt or issue regarding GUJCET Previous Year Papers, do drop your comments in the section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.6921 Views