TS EAMCET Syllabus 2020 – TSCHE has released the TS EAMCET 2020 syllabus along with the information brochure. Candidates taking the test need to study according to the TS EAMCET syllabus 2020 prescribed in the official information booklet. The syllabus includes topics from three subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
The difficulty standard for the TS EAMCET is set as of the intermediate level. This article consists of all the information related to TS EAMCET 2020 syllabus including the sections wise topics to be covered, important books to prepare for exam, and more. Scroll below in order to know the complete details on the syllabus of TS EAMCET 2020.
Latest – TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket is available now.
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2020 – List of Sections
After the decision to appear in the TS EAMCET 2020 is made by the candidate, they must proceed further to know the details of the exam. The details of the exam include exam pattern, syllabus and more. The TS EAMCET has three sections that the candidates need to answer in three hours. Candidates who know the syllabus will know that the exam syllabus has topics from three sections. The sections appearing in the TS EAMCET are as follows:
Candidates who will cover all the three sections included in the syllabus and TS EAMCET 2020 will have an edge in qualifying exam.
To Check Detailed Syllabus in PDF – Click here
Section-wise topic classification of TS EAMCET Syllabus 2020
As the candidates already know the sections appearing in the TS EAMCET, they must also know the topics included for the starting the exam preparation. The exam preparation includes the candidate studying for TS EAMCET considering all the topics for the same.
All the sections in the exam will have the difficulty standards of intermediate level. Candidates may cover all the topics they studied at the intermediate (12th) level and have a chance to qualify the TS EAMCET 2020. The section-wise topics under the TS EAMCET 2020 syllabus are as follows.
TS EAMCET Syllabus for Physics
Preparation for Physics needs a solid and structured study-plan. Have a clear understanding of the theory and try to visualize the various concepts. The Physics syllabus is as follows:
- Physical World
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in a straight line
- Motion in a plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fluids
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Communication Systems
TS EAMCET Syllabus for Chemistry
The Chemistry section requires one to have knowledge of the concepts as well as the various equations, reactions, and formulas at their fingertips. The Chemistry syllabus is as under:
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- States of Matters – Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- The s block elements
- p block elements Group 13
- p block elements Group 14
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry some basic principles, techniques and hydrocarbons
- Solid State
- Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General principles of Metallurgy
- p- block Elements Group 15 – 18
- d and f block elements & Coordination Compounds
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Organic Compounds containing C, H and O
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
TS EAMCET Syllabus For Mathematics
Mathematics too, like the other two subjects, needs one to have knowledge of theories. Only then the various formulas will make sense and you will be able to apply them with ease to solve problems. The Mathematics syllabus is as under:
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Properties of Triangles
- Trigonometric Equations
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations
- Measures of Dispersion
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions
- Theory of Equations
- De Moivre’s Theorem
- Complex Numbers
- Mathematical Induction
- Quadratic Expressions
- Binomial Theorem
- Permutations and Combinations
- Partial Fractions
- Addition of Vectors
- Product of Vectors
- Pair of Straight Lines
- Transformation of Axes
- Straight Lines
- System of Circles
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates
- Limits and Continuity
- Applications of Derivates
- Differential Equations
- Definite Integrals
TS EAMCET Chapter-wise Weightage
The weightage of various chapters in the syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are as follows:
|Laws of Motion||5%|
|Units and Measurements||2%|
|System of Particles and Rotational Motion||6%|
|Motion in a Plane||5%|
|Motion in a Straight Line||3%|
|Work, Power, and Energy||6%|
|Mechanical Properties of Solids||2%|
|Mechanical Properties of Fluids||3%|
|Thermal Properties of Matter||3%|
|Ray Optics and Optical Instruments||3%|
|Electric Charges and Fields||3%|
|Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance||4%|
|Moving Charges and Magnetism||5%|
|Magnetism and Matter||2%|
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter||3%|
|Measurements in Chemistry||1%|
|Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding||8%|
|Gaseous and Liquid States||4%|
|Classification of elements and Periodicity in Properties||5%|
|Metals and Metallurgy||2%|
|Aldehydes and Ketones||2%|
|Amino Acids and Properties||1%|
Important Books For TS EAMCET preparation
Once the candidates have known the syllabus, they can proceed further to study for the University level examination. Preparing for the TS EAMCET need multiple study material. The study material for TS EAMCET 2020 includes recommended books by the experts. Candidates can check the books below with the name of the author and study using these. We have provided here section-wise as well as books for complete syllabus.
Recommended books for Physics preparation
|Name of the Book||Author|
|Concepts of Physics Volume I||HC Verma|
|Concepts of Physics Volume II||HC Verma|
|GBTU: Uttar Pradesh Engineering Entrance Exam||Arihant Experts|
Recommended books for Chemistry preparation
|Name of the Book||Author|
|Organic Chemistry||Jonathan Clayden, Nick Greeves, Stuart Warren|
|Essential Physical Chemistry||Arihant Experts|
|Fundamentals of Inorganic Chemistry||DAS|
|EAMCET Chemistry Chapterwise 25 Years Solutions||Arihant Experts|
Recommended books for Mathematics preparation
|Name of the Book||Author|
|GBTU Mathematics||HS Gangwar|
|EAMCET Mathematics Chapterwise 28 Years Solutions||Arihant Experts|
Recommended books for Overall preparation
|Name of the Book||Author|
|Telangana EAMCET Engineering 5 Years Solved Papers||Arihant Experts|
|EAMCET Engineering 19 Years Solved Papers 2020||Arihant Experts|
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates should also be aware of the TS EAMCET exam pattern which is tabulated below:
|Number of Questions/Maximum Marks||
|40/40||Composite time duration of 180 minutes|
TS EAMCET 2020 – Tips for solving the Question Paper
At the event of taking the test candidates are required to know the details of the online examination. Also, candidates must have a strategy for solving the paper. Check the tips mentioned below in order to take the TS EAMCET in a strategical method.
- Read all the guidelines and important instructions laid down by TSCHE.
- Keep an eye on the clock.
- Do not panic incase of any technical glitch. Immediately contact with the invigilator regarding the issue.
- Avoid answering any question in a hurry. Take the proper time to solve each question. However, avoid spending all the time for one question.
- The invigilator may cancel the test if they find any unfair means of practice.
- As one hundred sixty questions are to be answered within the duration of one hundred eighty minutes, candidates must ensure answering every question in less than a minute.
- If any answer is confusing, candidates must proceed further answering other questions. TSCHE provides the candidates to navigate to questions in between
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Some frequently asked questions regarding TS EAMCET 2020 syllabus are as follows:
Q. Does TS EAMCET have negative marking?
A. TS EAMCET does not have negative marking for any incorrect or unattempted questions.
Q. How many questions are there in TS EAMCET?
A. A total of 160 questions are asked in TS EAMCET. Physics and Chemistry sections have 40 questions each while the Mathematics section consists of 80 questions.
Q. Is the TS EAMCET syllabus same as JEE Main syllabus?
A. The syllabi for most of the engineering entrance exams are the same. Most of the chapters and concepts included in the syllabus are included in JEE Main syllabus as well. The difficulty level of the exams, however, is different. JEE Main is more difficult and competitive than TS EAMCET.
We hope that this information on TS EAMCET 2020 syllabus has helped you. If you have any queries then you can ask us and we will answer you. Use the comment section below for any queries and comments.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest news and updates on TS EAMCET Syllabus 20206181 Views