NCERT Solutions For Class 6: The NCERT textbooks suggested by CBSE are one of the best study materials. However, there are times when students are unable to comprehend things and topics. To aid students in their studies, Embibe is providing free NCERT solutions for Class 6. The solutions provided by us are solved by subject matter experts with years of experience. These solutions cover all the chapter end and intext questions. You can download them directly through the links provided later in this article.
Class 6 is the first level of upper primary school. The concepts that you learn at this stage are of basic level but will help in laying the required foundation for what lies ahead. As you move to higher classes, the concepts will become more complex. But if your basics are clear and you have a strong foundation, it will be easier for you to understand the various concepts. Keeping all these things in mind, we are providing you with the NCERT Solutions for Class 6.
NCERT Solutions For Class 6 PDF
As mentioned above, in this article, we will provide you with NCERT Class 6 solutions for Science and Maths. Science and Maths are especially important subjects because the various concepts included in the CBSE Class 6 syllabus of these subjects are closely related to those of higher classes. Also, various competitive exams that you might be taking in the future, like NTSE and KVPY exams, as well as, engineering and medical entrance exams, like JEE and NEET, are based on Science and Maths. So, having a strong command over these subjects right from an early stage will give you an edge in the future.
So, let’s look at the Class 6 NCERT Solutions for Maths and Science.
NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Science
The CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 Science has the following chapters. Clicking on the name of the chapters will open the NCERT Solutions for that particular chapter.
You can then download the PDF and save them. Refer to the solutions while studying in the offline mode.
|NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Science||Click Here|
NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths
The CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 Maths includes the following chapters. Having the solutions with you while studying will surely help you perform better.
|NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Science||Click Here|
Benefits Of NCERT Solutions For Class 6
There are many advantages of referring to the NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths and Science provided here. These are as under:
- The NCERT Solutions for Class 6 provided here will help you if you get stuck somewhere while solving the questions on your own.
- You can refer to the solutions to complete your assignments and homework.
- The detailed solutions will help you get a better understanding of the concepts.
- Be it the class tests or final exam, the solutions will help you in quick revision of the chapters.
Class 6 Important Questions For Maths and Science
Check out some important Questions for Class 6 and boost your preparation.
|Maths Important Questions|
1. If the radius of a circle is 8.5 cm, then the diameter of the circle will be?
2. If an angle of 110o is bisected, find the measure of each angle formed.
3. Divide Rs 60 in the ratio 1 : 2 between Kirti and Kamal.
4. The side of a square is 12 m. Calculate its perimeter
5. Show 1.1 on the number line.
6. 2 subtracted from 7 gives?
7. The measure of the two angles between hour and minute hands of a clock at 9 O’ clock will be
8. Which natural number has no predecessor
9. If you’re on a diet and have a breakfast consisting of 150 calories, a lunch consisting of 350 calories, and a dinner consisting of 1000 calories, then find the sum of the calories consumed that day.
10. A collection of numbers gathered to give some information is called?
|Science Important Questions|
1. Define Circular and Rectilliner Motion.
2. Name the nutrients that mainly give energy to our body.
3. Why do we need to separate different components of a mixture?
4. Is it possible to reduce the problems relating to disposal of garbage?
5. Neeti and her friends were decorating the class bulletin board. She dropped the box of stainless steel pins by mistake. She tried to collect the pins using a magnet. She could not succeed. What could be the reason for this?
6. Suggest an activity to prepare a magnetic compass by using an iron needle and a bar magnet.
7. In which part of a flower, you are likely to find the ovary?
8. Name two flowers, each with joined and separated sepals.
9. How will you separate husk or dirt particles from a given sample of pulses before cooking?
10. Name the part of the plant which produces its food. Name this process.
CBSE Class 6 Preparation
CBSE Class 6 preparation needs you to finish the NCERT books for Class 6, of the respective subjects, thoroughly. Read them line-by-line and understand the concepts. Go through the examples to understand how to solve the questions. Then try to solve the exercise questions yourself. If you have any doubts or if you are unable to solve any problem, refer to the solutions here. Having a strong command over the NCERT is enough to secure a good score in your exam.
So, now you have the NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science and Maths. Make the best use of these solutions and clear your exam with a high score.
We hope this detailed article on NCERT Solutions for Class 6 helps you. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.1654 Views