NCERT Solutions For Class 6: The NCERT Books suggested by CBSE are one of the best study materials. However, there are times when students are unable to comprehend things and topics. To aid students in their studies, Embibe is providing free NCERT Solutions for Class 6 as PDFs. The Class 6 NCERT Solutions NCERT Solutions provided by Embibe are solved by subject matter experts with years of experience. NCERT Solutions for Class 6 cover all the chapter end and intext questions. You can download Science and Maths NCERT Solutions directly through the links provided later in this article.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 PDF Download
On this page, we have provided NCERT Solutions For Class 6, which helps students understand the topic, complete their exercises and start their preparation. In addition, students can get chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science and Maths subjects and for that, you need to click on the given link to download the all chapters solutions for free. Students can download the NCERT Solutions for Class 6 all subjects from the following table:
|NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science||Download Here|
|NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths||Download Here|
|NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science||Soon|
|NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English||Soon|
|Solutions for Class 6 Hindi||Soon|
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science, English, and Hindi will be provided soon.
NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Science
The CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 Science has the following chapters. Clicking on the name of the chapters will open the Class 6 Science NCERT Solutions for that particular chapter from where you can download the 6th CBSE solutions PDF to study offline.
- Chapter 1 – Food: Where Does It Come From?
- Chapter 2 – Components of Food
- Chapter 3 – Fibre to Fabric
- Chapter 4 – Sorting Materials into Groups
- Chapter 5 – Separation of Substances
- Chapter 6 – Changes around Us
- Chapter 7 – Getting to Know Plants
- Chapter 8 – Body Movements
- Chapter 9 – The Living Organisms and Their Surroundings
- Chapter 10 – Motion and Measurement of Distances
- Chapter 11 – Light, Shadows and Reflections
- Chapter 12 – Electricity and Circuits
- Chapter 13 – Fun with Magnets
- Chapter 14 – Water
- Chapter 15 – Air Around Us
- Chapter 16 – Garbage In Garbage Out
NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths
The CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 Maths includes the following chapters. Having the Class 6 Maths solutions with you while studying will surely help you perform better.
- Chapter 1 – Knowing Our Numbers
- Chapter 2 – Whole Numbers
- Chapter 3 – Playing with Numbers
- Chapter 4 – Basic Geometrical Ideas
- Chapter 5 – Understanding Elementary Shapes
- Chapter 6 – Integers
- Chapter 7 – Fractions
- Chapter 8 – Decimals
- Chapter 9 – Data Handling
- Chapter 10 – Mensuration
- Chapter 11 – Algebra
- Chapter 12 – Ratio and Proportion
- Chapter 13 – Symmetry
- Chapter 14 – Practical Geometry
Benefits Of NCERT Solutions For Class 6
There are many advantages of referring to NCERT Solutions for Grade 6 Maths and Science provided here. These are as under:
- The NCERT Solutions for Class 6 provided here will help you if you get stuck somewhere while solving the questions on your own.
- You can refer to the solutions to complete your assignments and homework.
- The detailed solutions will help you get a better understanding of the concepts.
- Be it for the class tests or final exam, the solutions will help you in quick revision of the chapters.
Class 6 Important Questions For Maths And Science
Check out some important Questions for Class 6 and boost your preparation:
CBSE Class 6 Maths Important Questions
|1. If the radius of a circle is 8.5 cm, then the diameter of the circle will be? |
2. If an angle of 110o is bisected, find the measure of each angle formed.
3. Divide Rs. 60 in the ratio 1 : 2 between Kirti and Kamal.
4. The side of a square is 12 m. Calculate its perimeter
5. Show 1.1 on the number line.
6. 2 subtracted from 7 gives?
7. The measure of the two angles between hour and minute hands of a clock at 9 O’ clock will be
8. Which natural number has no predecessor
9. If you’re on a diet and have a breakfast consisting of 150 calories, a lunch consisting of 350 calories, and a dinner consisting of 1000 calories, then find the sum of the calories consumed that day.
10. A collection of numbers gathered to give some information is called?
CBSE Class 6 Science Important Questions
|1. Define Circular and Rectilinear Motion.|
2. Name the nutrients that mainly give energy to our body.
3. Why do we need to separate different components of a mixture?
4. Is it possible to reduce the problems relating to disposal of garbage?
5. Neeti and her friends were decorating the class bulletin board. She dropped the box of stainless steel pins by mistake. She tried to collect the pins using a magnet. She could not succeed. What could be the reason for this?
6. Suggest an activity to prepare a magnetic compass by using an iron needle and a bar magnet.
7. In which part of a flower, you are likely to find the ovary?
8. Name two flowers, each with joined and separated sepals.
9. How will you separate husk or dirt particles from a given sample of pulses before cooking?
10. Name the part of the plant which produces its food. Name this process.
CBSE Class 6 Preparation
CBSE Class 6 preparation needs you to finish the NCERT Class 6 Books of the respective subjects, thoroughly. Read them line-by-line and understand the concepts. Go through the examples to understand how to solve the questions. Then try to solve the exercise questions yourself. If you have any doubts or if you are unable to solve any problem, refer to the solutions here. Having a strong command over the NCERT is enough to secure a good score in your exam.
|NCERT Solutions for Class 12|
|NCERT Solutions for Class 11|
|NCERT Solutions for Class 10|
|NCERT Solutions for Class 9|
|NCERT Solutions for Class 8|
|NCERT Solutions for Class 7|
FAQs Related To NCERT Solutions For Class 6
Here we present to you some of the frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to NCERT Solutions for Class 6:
Q: Can I download the NCERT Solutions for Grade 6 for free?
A: Yes, Embibe provides detailed NCERT solutions for Grade 6 for free. You can check the solutions on our website or download them as PDF for future reference.
Q: What are the subjects covered in the NCERT Solutions for CBSE Grade 6?
A: NCERT solutions for Grade 6 cover two important subjects, namely, Mathematics and Science.
Q: What are the benefits of NCERT Solutions for CBSE Grade 6?
A: Grade 6 NCERT books solutions will help students understand the topics better. When they are stuck in a problem, these solutions will be very helpful.
Q: How to download CBSE NCERT Grade 6 Solutions?
A: You can download detailed and comprehensive solutions for Grade 6 NCERT from Embibe. Our team of academic experts has prepared these solutions to help students and teachers. Refer to this article to download solutions in PDF format.
Q: How many chapters are explained in NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths & Science?
A: NCERT solutions for Grade 6 covers 14 Chapters in Maths and 16 chapters in Science with the complete explanation.
So, now you have the NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science and Maths. Make the best use of these solutions and clear your exam with a high score.
We hope this detailed article on NCERT Solutions Class 6 download helps you. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.714 Views