NCERT Solutions For Class 6: Are you looking for the NCERT Class 6 solutions? If you are, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will provide you with detailed NCERT Solutions for Class 6. All questions from the NCERT Science and Maths books for Class 6 have been solved accurately and in accordance with the CBSE guidelines by the top academic experts and teachers at Embibe. You can download the NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths and Science PDF for free and refer to them while studying in the offline mode.
With the most comprehensive NCERT Class 6 solutions just a click away, it is important for you to understand why you should take your studies seriously right from this stage. Class 6 is the first level of upper primary school. The concepts that you learn at this stage are of basic level but will help in laying the foundation for what lies ahead. As you move to higher classes, the concepts will become more complex. But if your basics are clear and you have a strong foundation, it will be easier for you to understand the various concepts. So, it is for this reason students are advised to take their Class 6 studies seriously.
Keeping all these things in mind, we are providing you with the NCERT Solutions for Class 6.
NCERT Solutions For Class 6 PDF
As mentioned above, in this article we will provide you with NCERT Class 6 solutions for Science and Maths. Science and Maths are especially important subjects because the various concepts included in the CBSE Class 6 syllabus of these subjects are closely related to those of higher classes. Also, various competitive exams that you might be taking in the future, like NTSE and KVPY exams, as well as, engineering and medical entrance exams, like JEE and NEET, are based on Science and Maths. So, having a strong command over these subjects right from an early stage will give you an edge in the future.
So, let’s look at the Class 6 NCERT Solutions for Maths and Science.
NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Science
The CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 Science has the following chapters. Clicking on the name of the chapters will open the NCERT Solutions for that particular chapter.
- a. Chapter 1: Food: Where Does It Come From?
- b. Chapter 2: Components of Food
- c. Chapter 3: Fibre to Fabric
- d. Chapter 4: Sorting Materials into Groups
- e. Chapter 5: Separation of Substances
- f. Chapter 6: Changes around Us
- g. Chapter 7: Getting to Know Plants
- h. Chapter 8: Body Movements
- i. Chapter 9: The Living Organisms and Their Surroundings
- j. Chapter 10: Motion and Measurement of Distances
- k. Chapter 11: Light, Shadows and Reflections
- l. Chapter 12: Electricity and Circuits
- m. Chapter 13: Fun with Magnets
- n. Chapter 14: Water
- o. Chapter 15: Air Around Us
- p. Chapter 16: Garbage In Garbage Out
You can then download the PDF and save them. Then you can refer to the solutions while studying in the offline mode.
|NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Science|
NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths
The CBSE Syllabus for Class 6 Maths includes the following chapters:
- a. Chapter 1: Knowing Our Numbers
- b. Chapter 2: Whole Numbers
- c. Chapter 3: Playing with Numbers
- d. Chapter 4: Basic Geometrical Ideas
- e. Chapter 5: Understanding Elementary Shapes
- f. Chapter 6: Integers
- g. Chapter 7: Fractions
- h. Chapter 8: Decimals
- i. Chapter 9: Data Handling
- j. Chapter 10: Mensuration
- k. Chapter 11: Algebra
- l. Chapter 12: Ratio and Proportion
- m. Chapter 13: Symmetry
- n. Chapter 14: Practical Geometry
|NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Science|
Benefits Of NCERT Solutions For Class 6
There are many advantages of referring to the NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths and Science provided here. These are as under:
- The NCERT Solutions for Class 6 provided here will help you if you get stuck somewhere while solving the questions on your own.
- You can refer to the solutions to complete your assignments and homework.
- The detailed solutions will help you get a better understanding of the concepts.
- Be it the class tests or final exam, the solutions will help you in quick revision of the chapters.
CBSE Class 6 Preparation
CBSE Class 6 preparation needs you to finish the NCERT books for Class 6, of the respective subjects, thoroughly. Read them line-by-line and understand the concepts. Go through the examples to understand how to solve the questions. Then try to solve the exercise questions yourself. If you have any doubt or if you are unable to solve any problem, refer to the solutions here. Having a strong command over the NCERT is enough to secure a good score in your exam.
So, now you have the NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science and Maths. Make the best use of these solutions and clear your exam with a high score.
We hope this detailed article on NCERT Solutions for Class 6 helps you. If you have any query, feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.