AP EAMCET Previous Year Papers: AP EAMCET is a state-level entrance exam to select candidates for UG engineering and other courses in various colleges across the state of Andhra Pradesh. It is a highly competitive exam. Candidates can get the AP EAMCET previous year question papers with Solutions here. In order to clear the examination, it is highly recommended that you solve AP EAMCET question papers. Also, It will help the candidates to be aware of AP EAMCET exam pattern, section-wise distribution of marks, etc.
Solving AP EAMCET question Papers AP EAMCET previous year papers will give you an idea of the nature and the difficulty level of AP EAMCET. It will help you identify the important chapters and concepts as well. In this article, we will provide you with AP EAMCET previous year question papers with solutions.
AP EAMCET Previous Year Papers With Solutions
AP EAMCET, also known as Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test is conducted in the online mode. The questions are of objective type and the time duration of the exam is 3 hours. The exam is conducted bilingually, i.e. in English and Telugu. AP EAMCET 2020 will have a total of 160 questions each carrying 1 mark. In the next section, we will provide you with AP EAMCET Previous Year Papers for 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2016, 2015 & 2014.
AP EAMCET Question Papers 2019
Go through the AP EAMCET question papers and try to answer them without the help of the answer key. This will give you an idea about where you are standing. You can then work on the mistakes you make and improve yourself. You can download the previous year question papers and answer key from the table below:
AP EAMCET Previous Year Question Papers 2018
The AP EAMCET Previous Year Papers for the different slots of 2018 are provided below in PDF. The answer key for all the papers is also provided.
AP EAMCET Previous Year Papers 2017
The previous year question papers for 2017 are provided below in PDF:
Attempt Mock Test On AP EAMCET Previous Year Papers
You can also solve AP EAMCET Previous Year Papers for 2016, 2015 and 2014 in the online mode at Embibe. You can also get a detailed analysis of your tests pinpointing your weaknesses and mistakes. Click on the link provided below to take the tests:
|AP EAMCET Previous Year Papers|
|1. AP EAMCET 2016 Question Paper|
|2. AP EAMCET 2015 Question Paper|
|3. AP EAMCET 2014 Question Paper|
Benefits Of Solving AP EAMCET Question Papers
The advantages of solving AP EAMCET question papers of past years are as under:
- The biggest benefit that you can get is that it gives a good idea about the level of the paper, type of questions asked, and provides you insights on how and what to prepare for that particular examination.
- You will get self-confidence if you solve previous year questions and confidence is more important than knowledge for clearing AP EAMCET.
- By solving the AP EAMCET Question Papers, you will understand the difficulty level of questions asked.
- It helps the candidates to know their strongest and weaknesses areas. They can work on the weakest areas to improve themselves before the actual exam.
Analyzing AP EAMCET Sample Papers
Every time you solve an AP EAMCET question papers AP EAMCET previous year papers, you need to analyze your performance:
- Analyzing your performance after every test you take is of utmost importance. Be it AP EAMCET Previous Year Question Papers or AP EAMCET mock tests, you must analyze how you have performed after every test.
- Find out where exactly you made mistakes or took more time, which particular chapters and concepts you need to revise, whether or not you were able to manage your time properly, etc.
- Then you need to work on your mistakes and weaknesses. Doing this after every test will ensure score improvement from test to test and eventually, a high score in the actual exam.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020
Let us have a look at the detailed AP EAMCET 2020 exam pattern:
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked in the exam. Each question will be provided with four key options from which the one right answer must be selected.
- Medium of the Exam: AP EAMCET is conducted both in English and Telugu.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries one mark. This means 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
- Time Duration: The total time duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Subjects For Engineering: For admission to engineering courses, AP EAMCET will have three subjects – Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
The number of questions and maximum marks for each subject is tabulated below:
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions|
At Embibe, you can get a detailed analysis of your tests. The Advanced Feedback Analysis will tell you all the areas you need to improve on, be it related to your conceptual knowledge, problem-solving abilities, or test-taking strategy (time management, question selection, etc). You have to unlock the analysis using currencies called Embiums. You can earn Embiums by solving JEE Practice Questions that are available for free. Solving these questions will help you in AP EAMCET as well because the syllabus for these two exams is almost the same.
Since AP EAMCET is one of the most competitive exams, we recommend you to prepare in advance to get your desired score in the actual exam. Take a sufficient number of AP EAMCET Mock Tests before appearing for the main exam.
We hope this detailed article on AP EAMCET Previous Year Papers helps you. If you have any queries, feel free to drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.392 Views