NCERT Solutions For Class 10: Class 10 board exam is one of the most important exams in a student’s life. The result of Class 10 board exam determines the future of a student. It is, therefore, important that students take their Class 10 board exams seriously. The largest board of education in India, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the Class 10 board exam every year for students of Class 10 from CBSE-affiliated schools.
Students appearing for CBSE Class 10 board exam must finish their CBSE Class 10 syllabus thoroughly in order to score well. To give them a boost, we have brought all the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 right at their doorstep. CBSE Class 10 board exam is usually conducted around February-March. Therefore, students must have a clear understanding of all the concepts and solve all the questions from every chapter diligently. This is where these NCERT Solutions for Class 10 will help them.
In this article, we will be providing you with the complete NCERT Solutions for Class 10 PDF. Therefore, you can access them anytime and from anywhere as per your convenience.
NCERT Solutions For Class 10
Before getting into the details of NCERT solutions for Class 10, let’s have a look at the major subjects of CBSE Class 10. These are listed below:
- a) NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science
- b) NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths
- c) NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Social Science
- d) NCERT Solutions For Class 10 English
- e) NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Hindi
In this article, we will be providing you with the CBSE NCERT solutions for Class 10 Science and Maths.
CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science
Class 10 Science of CBSE is sub-divided into Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. There are a total of 16 chapters that are included in the CBSE Class 10 Syllabus for Science. These are listed below. You can click on the link provided below and download NCERT Class 10 solutions for Science PDF:
- a. Chapter 1: Chemical Reactions and Equations
- b. Chapter 2: Acids and Bases
- c. Chapter 3: Metals and Non-Metals
- d. Chapter 4: Carbon and its Compounds
- e. Chapter 5: Periodic Classification of Elements
- f. Chapter 6: Life Processes
- g. Chapter 7: Control and Coordination
- h. Chapter 8: How Do Organisms Reproduce
- i. Chapter 9: Heredity and Evolution
- j. Chapter 10: Light: Reflection and Refraction
- k. Chapter 11: Human Eye and Colorful World
- l. Chapter 12: Electricity
- m. Chapter 13: Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- n. Chapter 14: Sources of Energy
- o. Chapter 15: Our Environment
- p. Chapter 16: Management Of Natural Resources
The solutions for Class 10 Science provided here contain detailed solutions for every chapter. The solutions are prepared by top academic experts at Embibe who have the knowledge of this subject. Therefore, you can go through the subjectwise NCERT Solutions for Class 10 by clicking on the below link:
|CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Science|
CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths
The CBSE Class 10 Syllabus for Maths comprises of Number System, Algebra, Geometry, Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Mensuration, Statistics, Probability, and more. A total of 15 chapters are included and these are listed below. You can click on any chapter and download NCERT Solutions for Class 10:
- a. Chapter 1: Real Numbers
- b. Chapter 2: Polynomials
- c. Chapter 3: Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- d. Chapter 4: Quadratic Equations
- e. Chapter 5: Arithmetic Progressions
- f. Chapter 6: Triangles
- g. Chapter 7: Coordinate Geometry
- h. Chapter 8: Introduction to Trigonometry
- j. Chapter 9: Some Applications of Trigonometry
- k. Chapter 10: Circles
- l. Chapter 11: Constructions
- m. Chapter 12: Areas Related to Circles
- n. Chapter 13: Surface Areas and Volumes
- o. Chapter 14: Statistics
- p. Chapter 15: Probability
All the questions from these chapters have been solved by our academic experts. They have covered all the detailed and step-by-step solutions in these PDFs. You can visit the link provided below to download the chapter-wise solutions for CBSE Class 10 Maths:
|NCERT Solutions For Class 10 Maths|
Benefits Of NCERT Solutions For Class 10
These NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science and Maths will help students in many ways:
- The detailed and step-by-step solutions will help students get a better idea about the type of questions in the exams. This also teaches how to go about solving the problems – the best way to approach the problems and solve them in the most efficient manner.
- NCERT solutions provided here will help students complete their assignments on time.
- Students will be able to clear their doubts with the help of these Class 10 NCERT Solutions provided here.
- NCERT Class 10 Science and Maths solutions will help in quick revision of the respective subjects.
- The solutions will also help you in your preparation for competitive exams like NTSE and Olympiads.
NCERT Solutions For Class 10: CBSE Class 10 Exam Pattern
CBSE exam pattern for Class 10 Maths and Science comprises 80 marks for the final exam (board exam) and 20 marks for Internal Assessment.
The detailed CBSE Class 10 exam pattern for the final exam, different sections of the exam, number of questions in each section, and marking scheme are as under:
Class 10 Mathematics
|Section-A||20 questions of 1 mark each|
|Section-B||6 questions of 2 marks each|
|Section-C||8 questions of 3 marks each|
|Section-D||6 questions of 4 marks each|
|Total||40 questions carrying 80 marks|
Class 10 Science
|Section-A||Objective type questions of 1 mark each|
|Section-B||Short answer type questions of 3 marks each|
|Section-C||Long answer type questions of 5 marks each|
|Total||30 questions carrying 80 marks|
|Periodic Test||5 marks|
|Multiple Assessment||5 marks|
|Subject Enrichment Activities||5 marks|
CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers
Students can also download the CBSE sample papers for Class 10 Science and Maths from the table below:
|CBSE Class 10 Sample Paper for Science|
|CBSE Class 10 Sample Paper for Maths (Standard)|
Importance Of Scoring High In CBSE Class 10 Board Exam
As mentioned above, the CBSE Class 10 board exam is the first major exam in the life of a student. Securing a high score in the exam is extremely important as:
- It will determine which stream a student will take for his/her higher secondary education.
- The CBSE Class 10 scores play a major role in admission to top schools for higher secondary education.
- The CBSE grading system is relative. The top 1/8th students get A1 grade, the next 1/8th students get A2, and so on. This means, to ensure an A1 grade, students must prepare in a manner that guarantees a high score.
So, finish the CBSE Class 10 syllabus thoroughly. Refer to the NCERT solutions for Class 10 provided here and master everything. You can also take CBSE Class 10 mock tests which include questions from various other sources. These mock tests are available for free and will be of great help to you in your preparation.
Important FAQs Related To NCERT Solutions For Class 10
Some of the important FAQs by students are as under:
A. The NCERT solutions will help you deal with different types of questions whenever you get stuck. These solution PDFs follow step-by-step methods so that you can understand every topic and do well in your Class 10 board exams.
A. You can download the free Class 10 solution PDFs at Embibe. These solutions are prepared by our top academic experts who have strictly adhered to all the CBSE guidelines.
A. Yes, Embibe offers you with Class 10 mock tests for Maths and Science where you can solve chapter-wise and full tests for free.
A. You don’t have to learn your Class 10 NCERT Solutions. You need to comprehend your Class 10 subjects logically. Once, you have completed a chapter, go through the questions given at the end in your NCERT book. Solve these questions and if you fail to solve any of them, then you should take a look at the solution. Try to understand the solution and revise that concept again.
Important CBSE Class 10 Study Materials & Articles
We understand that Class 10 is quite important for your education. Therefore, only NCERT Solutions for Class 10 might not help you prepare for your exams. Embibe has a few additional essential study materials to help you prepare for your Class 10 exams. You can refer to the articles tabulated below:
|CBSE Class 10 Previous Year Papers|
|CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10|
|CBSE New Exam Pattern|
|NCERT Books for Class 10|
|CBSE Class 10 Marking Scheme|
|Best Books for CBSE Class 10|
|CBSE Class 10 Syllabus|
So, now you have all the information about the NCERT solutions for Class 10. Make the best use of them and crack your CBSE Class 10 board exam with good scores and choose the career you want for your future.
If you have any queries regarding NCERT Solutions for Class 10, feel free to leave a comment below. We will surely help you out.144 Views