WBJEE Previous Year Papers: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) conducts WBJEE to select candidates for admission to engineering and other courses in various colleges of West Bengal. The officials have released WBJEE 2021 official notification for revised exam date. The exam is scheduled to be held on July 17, 2021. Candidates need to prepare well for WBJEE 2021 since the exam is highly competitive. And, for the best preparation candidates should take WBJEE Previous Year Papers. For that, they need to be thorough with the WBJEE exam pattern and WBJEE syllabus.
Candidates must solve a sufficient number of WBJEE practice questions from every chapter and take WBJEE mock test series regularly. Also, they need to solve WBJEE Previous Year Papers. This is a must to understand the exam pattern, type of questions asked, and their difficulty level. In this article, we will provide you with WBJEE Previous Year Papers in PDF for free and tell you the strategy to solve them.
WBJEE Previous Year Papers
Before getting into the details of WBJEE Previous Year Papers, let us have an overview of the exam:
|Name of the Exam||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2021 (WBJEE)|
|Conducting Authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)|
|Date of the Exam||To be Announced|
|Number of Paper||2|
|Sections||Paper 1 – Mathematics ( 11:00 AM to 1.00 PM)|
Paper 2 – Physics & Chemistry (2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
|Participating Universities||Government & Private Universities / Colleges across West Bengal|
WBJEE Previous Year Papers For Paper 1 & Paper 2
The WBJEE Previous Year Papers for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 in PDF are as under:
How To Attempt WBJEE Previous Year Papers On Embibe?
Aspirants need to follow the steps mentioned below in order to successfully attempt their WBJEE previous year papers on Embibe:
- – 1st Step: Visit embibe.com. If you are not logged in, we recommend you to log in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on the “Take a Test” button under the search field.
- – 3rd Step: Now click on “WBJEE” from the list of exams on the left side of the page.
- – 4th Step: Click on the “Previous Year Test” scroll down and click on the “Show all” button for the respective test type. All the test names will appear on the screen along with two options on the right side – “More Info” and “Start Test”.
- – 5th Step: Click on the “More Info” to know the test features such as maximum marks, number of questions, and test duration.
- – 6th Step: Clicking on the “Start Test” opens a new tab. Now, read the test instructions carefully and check the box against the statement confirming the same.
- – 7th Step: Lastly, click on “Start Test”. If you have already logged in the test will start. Otherwise, a message prompting you to log in will open. You can continue to take the test without logging in. However, for a better experience and to save your test details, it is recommended to log in.
Note: If you are having difficulty with the WBJEE mock test series or if you feel you are not ready to take tests, you can use the ‘Practice’ feature to solve JEE Main practice questions and improve your weak chapters (the syllabus of WBJEE and JEE Main is almost the same). Your score will definitely improve in the WBJEE mock test.
Advantages Of Solving WBJEE Previous Year Papers
Solving Previous Year Papers will have the following advantages:
Understand The WBJEE Exam Pattern
Solving WBJEE Previous Year Papers will help aspirants to know the exam pattern, understand the structure of the paper, like which section has how many numbers of questions, etc.
Know The Difficulty Level
Solving the WBJEE Previous Year Papers, candidates can get to know the difficulty level of the exam – which section is easy, which has moderate or difficult questions. This way aspirants can analyze them and work on their weak and strong points.
Know Your Speed
Solving WBJEE Previous Year Question Papers will help students get an idea about how much time they need to finish each of the papers and how to increase their speed so that they can finish the paper on time.
As mentioned above, going through WBJEE Previous Year Papers will give you a complete understanding of the pattern, difficulty level, and type of questions. You can strategize the exam better. For instance, you can decide on how to attempt the paper, which questions to answer first, how much time to give to each question, and so on.
Boost Up Your Confidence
If you know the sections and have an idea about the type of questions asked, you can prepare yourself better and this, in turn, will boost your confidence. And if you remain confident then chances are you can score high in the exam.
So, you can see why solving Previous Year Papers is important.
How To Solve WBJEE Previous Year Papers?
Solve the WBJEE Previous Year Papers in the following manner:
- Allocate a fixed time duration to solve Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Go through each and every question for a section and pick up the questions you are 100 percent sure about.
- Avoid guesswork, as the exam has negative marking too.
- Once you have gone through the entire paper and answered all the questions you were sure about, try to attempt the next level of questions.
- Keep track of the time you are spending on each question. Do not go over time, nor answer any question too fast.
- Once you are done with the test, go through the answer key, and analyze your test.
Frequently Asked Questions On WBJEE Previous Year Papers
Some of the most commonly asked questions on WBJEE previous year papers are:
Ans: The WBJEE 2021 question paper will be released once the exam is conducted.
Ans: Practicing the previous year’s papers will help the candidates in knowing the exam pattern and nature of questions asked in the exam.
Ans: There may be a possibility that some questions get repeated from the previous year’s question papers.
We hope that this article has explained everything about WBJEE Previous Year Papers and cleared the importance of solving them after the completion of the syllabus. Remember, only going through the question papers is not enough, aspirants need to focus on the analysis as well. Find out your weak areas, both knowledge-wise and skill-related, and work on them to improve. Solve JEE Main practice questions from chapters you are weak at in a time-bound manner and check the solutions. These questions will help you in WBJEE as well because the syllabus is almost the same.
We hope this detailed article on WBJEE Previous Year Papers helps you. For any query, drop your comments below and we will get back to you at the earliest.