BITSAT Previous Year Question Papers: Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT) is an engineering entrance exam for aspirants seeking admissions in different campuses of BITS Pilani across India. If you want to crack the exam, you need to be precise and effective in your exam preparation. This is why many academic experts rely on practising the BITSAT previous year question papers. The competition can go quite stiff because BITS is one of the top private engineering colleges in the country and the fact that many students appear for this exam in large numbers. But is it impossible to crack BITSAT? Well, of course not! Going through the BITSAT question paper, you can understand all the technicalities and create your own strategy to crack this exam.
BITS Pilani is the most renowned and reputed private college for pursuing engineering and other higher study courses. The institute is well-known for its campus facilities, diverse student base, world-class infrastructure, and experienced faculty members. This is why it also becomes the first choice for a lot of aspirants who appear for this exam. In this article, we will be providing you with all the details related to BITSAT previous year question papers which you can refer to for better preparation. Plus, we will also be taking the help of JEE Main mock tests because the BITSAT and JEE Main have a similar syllabus which will give you a lot more diverse questions so that you can prepare well. Continue reading this article to know more about the BITSAT previous year papers.
Note: At Embibe, we have ensured that BITSAT aspirants like you can avail online mock tests free of cost without any difficulty. We suggest you attempt our mock tests and evaluate yourself on your journey to crack the BITSAT 2021.
BITSAT Previous Year Question Papers
As BITSAT 2021 exam is expected to be conducted in the month of May 2021, therefore it becomes crucial that you start focussing on your preparation with proper planning and diligence. The BITSAT previous year question papers will help you improve and score well in your exam.
Now, before we get into the details of BITSAT previous year paper, let’s take a quick look at a brief overview of the exam:
|Exam Name||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT)|
|Conducting Body||Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani|
|Programmes Covered||B.E, B.Pharm|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based Test (Online)|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning and Mathematics|
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2021
It is important to know the BITSAT Exam Pattern. This will help you know everything about the different sections, marking pattern and thus, formulate a strategy to prepare for the exam. You can find the BITSAT paper pattern in the table below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|(a) English Proficiency|
(b) Logical Reasoning
BITSAT Previous Year Question Papers: Important Details
Here are the important points that you should need to know about the BITSAT 2021 exam.
- BITSAT 2021 will be a computer-based test and held in online mode at the respective test centres.
- The BITSAT question paper will have a total of 150 questions from all the four sections.
- Physics and Chemistry will have 40 questions each, while English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning will carry 15 and 10 questions respectively. The maximum number of questions (45) will be from the Mathematics section.
- All questions will be multiple-choice questions (objective) in nature.
- There won’t be any stipulated time limit to attempt any section.
- Each correct answer will be awarded (+3) marks, while for every incorrect response, candidates will be penalized with a negative marking of (-1).
- For unattempted questions, no marks or zero marks will be given.
- If a candidate is able to answer all the 150 questions within the given 3 hours (without skipping any question), they have the chance to attempt an additional 12 questions (four each from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry only). However, they will not be able to make any changes in the 150 questions which they have attempted earlier.
- Please note that the questions are randomly selected from a large question bank. Therefore, candidates will get different question sets.
- The question paper is designed in a manner that an average candidate is able to complete it within the given 3 hours, while the sharp candidates can get their hands on an extra set of 12 questions.
How To Attempt BITSAT Main Previous Year Question Papers/Tests On Embibe For Free?
Embibe gives you the opportunity to practice BITS previous year question papers and mock tests without any cost. Follow the steps below to successfully attempt the BITSAT question paper/mock tests on Embibe:
- – 1st Step: Go to embibe.com.
- – 2nd Step: Click on “Take a Test”.
- – 3rd Step: You will be shown the “JEE Main Mock Test 2021 Online”. On the left-hand side, you’ll see “BITSAT”. Click on it.
- – 4th Step: Scroll down and you’ll see “Previous Year Test”. Click on “Show All”.
- – 5th Step: Click on the “START TEST” button against any of the tests.
- – 6th Step: You’ll come to the Instructions page and click on “I have read and understood the instructions” and then on “Start Test”.
Similarly, you can give mock tests for other exams as well. These tests will help you analyze your weak areas and improve on them.
How To Download The BITSAT Previous Year Question Papers?
In this section, we will help you explain the process of how to download the BITSAT previous year question papers. These papers will help you efficiently practice for the exam in order to score good marks and get one step closer to your dream institute of BITS Pilani. For BITSAT paper download, follow the steps as under:
- In the next section, click on the respective link for which you want to download the question paper. As soon as you click on the link, it will take you to a separate window in the form of PDF.
- Now, click on the download icon from the top right of the same window. You can also take a printout of the PDF by clicking on the Print icon.
BITSAT Previous Year Question Papers PDFs
Here we have provided the BITSAT Previous Year Question Papers along with Solutions PDFs which you can download for free:
|BITSAT Previous Year Question Papers – 2014|
|BITSAT Previous Year Papers – 2013|
|BITSAT Previous Year Question Papers – 2012|
Since our team is working on giving more of the BITSAT previous year papers, we suggest you attempt free mock tests at our platform and take your preparation to new levels.
Benefits Of Solving BITSAT Previous Year Question Papers
Solving the previous year question papers of BITSAT will be helpful for you in many ways:
- Candidates will be able to know the overall difficulty level of the questions asked in the BITSAT exam.
- By solving the previous year papers, you will get an overall idea about the type of questions asked in every section of the exam.
- Students can also identify complete details of important chapters. This will help you formulate an effective study plan for your BITSAT preparation.
- If you take the sample test regularly by using the previous year paper, it will help you improve your question selection ability, test-taking speed, accuracy and time management.
BITSAT Previous Year Question Papers: Courses Offered
In this section, we have listed the different Integrated First Degree Programmes so that you can know everything about the courses you want to apply for. Please remember that the admissions will take place on the basis of BITSAT cutoff and merit.
|BITS Pilani Campus||a.) B.E. – Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing|
c.) M.Sc. – Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, General Studies
|K. K Birla Goa Campus:||B.E. – Chemical, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics, and Instrumentation, Mechanical|
c.) M.Sc. – Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics
|Hyderabad Campus:||a.) B.E. – Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing|
c.) M.Sc. – Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics
BITSAT Preparation Tips
Below are some helpful preparation tips to help you clear the BITSAT 2021 exam:
- Revise the important chapters – Revision is one of the most important things for effective preparation. It helps you to go back once again and revise all the important concepts.
- Practice your weak chapters – Now that you have been preparing for this exam from quite a time, you must have an idea regarding your weak and strong points. Give proper attention to your weak areas and sequentially work on it.
- Take mock tests and analyze – Solving a sufficient number of BITSAT mock tests and practise questions with increasing difficulty level will help you build an effective strategy in your exam. Not only this, do visit and analyze those mock tests for a better understanding of your skillset.
- Solve BITSAT previous year question papers – Solving more and more questions will prove to be helpful. This is why the experts ask you to practice for the BITSAT previous year question papers and sample papers; nothing else.
- Practice important formulas, reactions and equations – Go through all the important figures, equations, formulas, etc. You must prepare a note about these things so that it will become easy for you to revise.
BITSAT 2021 Preparation On Embibe
Our aim at Embibe is to be the best and help as many students as possible to crack BITSAT, and in that endeavour, we guarantee students with the score improvement of up to 55%. We also ensure that students can experience personalization at its best. This is why we have prepared a thorough test analysis generated after each test that a student takes on our platform. This test feedback ensures that a student becomes a better test-taker which translates to better and improved scores! Try out the revolutionary product from Embibe – RANKUP and feel the magic.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) On BITSAT Previous Year Question Papers
Here you can find the answers to some important FAQs related to BITSAT questions and previous year papers:
|Q1: How can these BITSAT previous year question papers help me?|
Ans: BITSAT previous year question papers can help you understand the difficulty level of the exam, type of question asked including the important chapters so that you can create a proper study plan for effective preparation.
|Q2: From where can I attempt BITSAT mock tests for free?|
Ans: You can attempt free BITSAT mock test series at Embibe.
|Q3: When the BITSAT 2021 exam will be conducted?|
Ans: There are no official dates for BITSAT 2021 yet. However, the exam is expected to be conducted in May 2021.
As the JEE Main and BITSAT syllabus are similar, feel free to solve the section-wise questions right here. Apart from the BITSAT previous year question, these section-wise questions will help you prepare well for the exam. Moreover, you are also free to take the official BITSAT Mock Tests here.
Now that you have all the information related to BITSAT Previous Year Question Papers, we hope that it’ll help in your preparation. If you come across any doubts, feel free to contact us using the comment sections below. We’ll surely assist you in the best possible way.
Embibe wishes you all the very best for BITSAT 2021!5131 Views