NCERT Solutions For Class 12: If you are looking for NCERT Class 12 Solutions for all subjects then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will provide you with detailed NCERT Solutions for Class 12 which contain all the questions that are present in the NCERT Books.
All the NCERT Solutions Class 12 provided on this page are solved by the top academic experts at Embibe in accordance with CBSE 12th Marking Scheme. In order to help you with your preparation, we are providing you with NCERT Class 12 Book Solutions. You can also download the Class 12 NCERT Solutions PDF for free without any signup. Read on to find out more.
👉 October 18: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) have released the CBSE 10th and 12th Date Sheet for Main subjects.
👉 October 21: CBSE has released the 10th and 12th Date Sheet for Minor subjects.
Practice Embibe’s Exclusive CBSE Term 1 Sample Papers Based on New Guidelines:
Here at Embibe, you can get the Free CBSE Revised MCQ Mock Test 2021 for all topics. The MCQ Test offered by Embibe is curated based on revised CBSE Class Books, paper patterns and syllabus for the year 2021. This mock test series has a comprehensive selection of relevant questions and their solutions. Candidates in CBSE Board can take these free mock tests to practise and find areas where they need to improve for their board exams.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12: Subject-wise Solutions for Science
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 12 subject-wise for Science stream are listed below:
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English (Soon)
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Hindi (Soon)
Scoring high in CBSE Class 12 board exam is extremely important for your future studies. Without a good score in your Class 12 exam, you will not be able to get admissions into a good college. Also, exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, NEET, etc. are based on the CBSE Class 12 Syllabus (along with Class 11 syllabus). These exams require students to score a certain percentage in the Class 12 board exam as well in order to be eligible. So, students must take their CBSE Class 12 preparation seriously.
Now let’s look into NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Science chapter-wise.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter-wise PDF Download
Here we have given NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths PDF a direct link to download with ease. These chapters wise NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths PDF help you in upcoming exams. Class 12 Maths NCERT Solutions are given below:
- Chapter 1 – Relations and Functions
- Chapter 2 – Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 3 – Matrices
- Chapter 4 – Determinants
- Chapter 5 – Continuity and Differentiability
- Chapter 6 – Application of Derivatives
- Chapter 7 – Integrals
- Chapter 8 – Application of Integrals
- Chapter 9 – Differential Equations
- Chapter 10 – Vector Algebra
- Chapter 11 – Three Dimensional Geometry
- Chapter 12 – Linear Programming
- Chapter 13 – Probability
NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Physics Chapter-wise PDF Download
Here in the below section, we have given NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics to download with a single click. These chapters wise NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics is very important for understanding the concept as detailed explanation is given in these PDF. Download Physics Class 12th NCERT Solutions which are given below:
- Chapter 1 – Electric Charges And Fields
- Chapter 2 – Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Chapter 3 – Current Electricity
- Chapter 4 – Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Chapter 5 – Magnetism and Matter
- Chapter 6 – Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 7 – Alternating Current
- Chapter 8 – Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 9 – Ray Optics And Optical Instruments
- Chapter 10 – Wave Optics
- Chapter 11 – Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Chapter 12 – Atoms
- Chapter 13 – Nuclei
- Chapter 14 – Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices, and Simple Circuits
- Chapter 15 – Communication Systems
NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Chemistry Chapter-wise PDF Download
As you know, CBSE Class 12 Chemistry has three sections – Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry. Combining all three sections, there are 16 chapters included in the 12th Chemistry NCERT Solution. So, we have given NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry a direct link to download with a single click. These chapters wise NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry help you in upcoming exams.
- Chapter 1 – The Solid State
- Chapter 2 – Solutions
- Chapter 3 – Electrochemistry
- Chapter 4 – Chemical Kinetics
- Chapter 5 – Surface Chemistry
- Chapter 6 – General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Chapter 7 – The p-Block Elements
- Chapter 8 – The d-Block and f-Block Elements
- Chapter 9 – Coordination Compounds
- Chapter 10 – Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Chapter 11 – Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Chapter 12 – Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids
- Chapter 13 – Amines
- Chapter 14 – Biomolecules
- Chapter 15 – Polymers
NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Biology Chapter-wise PDF Download
CBSE Class 12 Biology comprises both Botany and Zoology. There are a total of 16 chapters included in the CBSE Class 12 syllabus for Biology:
- Chapter 1 – Reproduction in Organisms
- Chapter 2 – Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Chapter 3 – Human Reproduction
- Chapter 4 – Reproductive Health
- Chapter 5 – Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Chapter 6 – Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Chapter 7 – Evolution
- Chapter 8 – Human Health and Disease
- Chapter 9 – Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Chapter 10 – Microbes in Human Welfare
- Chapter 11 – Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
- Chapter 12 – Biotechnology and its Applications
- Chapter 13 – Organisms and Populations
- Chapter 14 – Ecosystem
- Chapter 15 – Biodiversity and Conservation
- Chapter 16 – Environmental Issues
Benefits of Referring to NCERT Solutions Class 12
There are various reasons why you should refer to the NCERT Class 12 solutions for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Maths as you study and prepare for your board exams and other competitive exams:
- Our detailed and step-by-step solutions for each and every question will help you get a better understanding of the related concepts.
- The Class 12 NCERT solutions will be very helpful to complete your homework and assignments.
- Your problem-solving abilities will improve as you will know how to approach and solve the questions in the most effective manner.
- You can refer to the solutions for quick revision for any exam, be it the Class 12 board exam or JEE/NEET.
- You can refer to the NCERT Class 12 solutions to clear your doubts.
So, download these and make the best use of them.
Importance of Scoring High in CBSE Class 12
As mentioned previously, securing a high score in the CBSE Class 12 board exam is extremely important for multiple reasons:
- Getting admission into top colleges requires a high score in the Class 12 Board examination.
- An impressive understanding of the concepts that are taught in Class 12 will help you in your higher studies as well as clearing competitive exams.
- Engineering and medical entrance exams (JEE, BITSAT, NEET, etc.) are based on the CBSE syllabus of both Class 11 and 12 (PCMB).
So, pull your socks up and master each and every chapter included in the CBSE Class 12 Syllabus. Go through these Class 12th NCERT Solutions whenever you face any difficulty.
Preparation Plan and Study Tips for Class 12
Since Class 12 is a very important stage in any student’s life, they must prepare for the exam with hard work and dedication. Here at Embibe, we have provided you with the best preparation plan and sure-shot study tips to pass the 12th board exam with flying colours.
- Preparation Tips: Passing the CBSE 12th exam requires a comprehensive study and preparation plan. As a result, all students in each stream are required to study all topics. If you are a science student, devote time and attention to all of the major disciplines, such as physics, chemistry, biology, and mathematics. If you come across a topic or question that appears to be difficult, don’t lose confidence.
The key to mastering mathematical concepts and equations is consistent and honest practice. Make it a habit to solve mathematical problems every day, and learn strategies and shortcuts to make the process go faster. Remember that repetition and revision are the keys to success.
Because the CBSE syllabus is identical to NCERT, referring to NCERT texts would be extremely beneficial for the 12th board exams. From these NCERT books, learn all of the essentials and take notes on what you’ve learned.
- Practice honest and consistent preparation: Board exams assess students’ knowledge and comprehension of all concepts from various subjects. It necessitates constant and truthful efforts. As a result, it is advised that all candidates be truthful to themselves. Passing the UP Class 12 board examinations is not tough; if you study for the exam on a daily basis, you can easily pass it.
Be upbeat in your approach and confident in your studies. If you want to get a score of 90 or more on the exam, you’ll need to prepare thoroughly. Don’t miss a single study session. Make it a habit to study every day.
- Be confident: Nothing is truly impossible, and if you study honestly and confidently, you will undoubtedly succeed. You have 7 months to prepare for the UP Board 12th exam 2022, which will be held in April 2022. There will be plenty of time to study all of the subjects and thoroughly revise them. Avoid negative thoughts and approach the exam with a good attitude.
- Make proper notes for each subject: It is not possible or feasible to go over all of the ideas and sections completely in the last few days before the exam. Revision notes and charts come in handy at this point. Make it a habit to take notes when you’re studying. Prepare a 3- to 4-page cheat sheet for each subject in which you will outline all of the key points.
Essential formulas, pointers, and important ideas might be included in the notes to assist you in finishing the question paper in the quickest time possible. It will be handy on the day of the exam when you need to review the entire subject quickly.
- Improve your problem-solving skill: It’s one thing to answer a question; it’s quite another to do so within the time limit. Because you only have a limited amount of time during the exam, it’s critical to improve your problem-solving abilities. All students are encouraged to practise previous year’s question papers and sample papers in order to develop the habit of swiftly solving questions, which will be very useful during the exam.
- Don’t read unnecessary things: There is no limit to the amount of learning you can do, but we do have a set amount of time. As a result, it’s best to concentrate solely on the topics that are crucial and will be questioned in the exam. Follow the syllabus to the letter and go through all of the major topics multiple times. You will pass the exam with flying colours if you follow a syllabus-based preparation plan. Don’t overload oneself with unnecessary information that isn’t relevant or crucial for the exam.
|NCERT Solutions for Class 11|
|NCERT Solutions for Class 10|
|NCERT Solutions for Class 9|
|NCERT Solutions for Class 8|
|NCERT Solutions for Class 7|
|NCERT Solutions for Class 6|
Learn & Practice Class 12 Lessons With Embibe
At Embibe, you can solve free Class 12 Practice Questions for Science and Maths or take free Class 12 Mock Tests. These tests and practice questions will help you to strengthen your concepts and problem-solving abilities. Students can follow the steps listed below to take a Class 12 mock test or practice questions:
- – 1st Step: Visit embibe.com. To have the best experience, log in to your account. If you are visiting the site for the first time, register yourself.
- – 2nd Step: At the time of registration, you need to select your goal. Choose your board for example, “CBSE” then “12th CBSE”, and click on “Done”.
- – 3rd Step: To practice questions for Class 12 CBSE, click on “Practice” option at the top. If you want to take a mock test, click on “Test” option.
- – 4th Step: Select the subject you want to take the test/practice questions for.
- – 5th Step: Click on the chapter name for which you want to practice questions. Then click on ‘Practice Now’ to start practising questions.
- – 6th Step: If you want to take mock tests for any subject, you have the option to take chapter-wise tests or full subject tests. Click on any test link and then click on “Start Test” to start the test.
FAQs Related to NCERT Solutions For Class 12
Check out some of the most frequently asked questions from students and their answers:
Q: How to make good notes from NCERT books?
A: It is important to make good notes as you study from your NCERT books. These will further assist you in scoring good marks. Try reading a passage. After you have understood the topic, write it down in plain simple words. You can also make diagrams to understand better. Jot down important formulas, reactions, equations, block diagrams as well.
Q: I am preparing for JEE. Is there any place where I can get free mocks?
A: You can take advantage of Embibe’s free JEE Main and Advanced Mock Test. Embibe provides chapter tests, revision tests, mini-tests, full tests, etc. for free.
Q: Where can I get the correct and reliable 12th solutions for the NCERT books?
A: Embibe is a great learning platform where you can study, clear your doubts, revise your concepts, and take free tests. It also provides you with the subject-wise NCERT solutions for every class.
Q: Will these NCERT 12th Solutions help in competitive exams like JEE and AIPMT/NEET?
A: NCERT books have been termed as the Bible for many top competitive examinations. These 12th NCERT solutions will help you build the conceptual knowledge base to solve other questions.
Q. Where do I found NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology PDF for NEET Preparation?
A. On Embibe you’ll find the free PDF for NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology for all 16 Chapters.
Q. What is the cost of NCERT Solutions for Class 12?
A. Embibe provides you NCERT Solutions for Class 12 for free. No cost is charged in downloading Class 12th solutions for Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
At Embibe, you can practice JEE Main Questions and NEET Questions for free. These will help you not only in your Class 12 board exam but also in other competitive exams mentioned above. Embibe also provides mock tests for JEE and NEET exams to help you with your preparation. So, make the best use of these resources and score high in your exam.
We hope this detailed article on CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 12 helps you. If you have any queries regarding Class 12th NCERT Solutions, feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.69 Views