KEAM Sample Papers 2020 – Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala may release the sample papers of the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) exam. The KEAM 2020 sample papers will be designed as per the official exam pattern. KEAM sample paper will be of help while the preparation process.
Using the sample papers of KEAM 2020, candidates will get to know about the type of questions, weightage given to each topic and other important aspects of the entrance exam. Candidates can practise from the KEAM 2020 sample papers to prepare well and get eligible for the admission into various institutes in Kerala. For more information about the KEAM sample papers, scroll down and read further.
Latest – KEAM Application Form 2020 is available now
KEAM 2020 Sample Papers
Candidates can practice from the KEAM previous year question papers to have better preparation and know the exam pattern for the same. As the official conducting body hasn’t released the KEAM sample papers, candidates can check the links below for the KEAM previous year question papers. These will help the candidates in the way KEAM sample papers may have helped.
KEAM Previous Year Question Paper
|Examination Year||Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry)||Paper 2 (Mathematics)|
|2018||KEAM 2018 Paper 1||KEAM 2018 Paper 2|
|2017||KEAM 2017 Paper 1||KEAM 2017 Paper 2|
|2016||KEAM 2016 Paper 1||KEAM 2016 Paper 2|
|2015||KEAM 2015 Paper 1||KEAM 2015 Paper 2|
|2014||KEAM 2014 Paper 1||KEAM 2014 Paper 2|
|2013||KEAM 2013 Paper 1||KEAM 2013 Paper 2|
Benefits of KEAM Sample Papers 2020
Practising the sample papers for KEAM 2020 will benefit the candidates in many ways. Candidates can check below the benefits of practising sample papers and previous years’ question papers of KEAM:
- Removes exam stress and fear – Candidates will come to know the exam pattern, type of questions, difficulty level, and more details of the exam. Eventually, practising KEAM sample papers will lead to a reduction in exam stress and fear.
- Helps in preparation – Candidates can practice the questions after they have studied all the topics from the syllabus. This will help in the entire preparation process.
- Gives an idea of marking scheme – The instructions in the KEAM sample papers will depict the marking scheme of the examination. Candidates can check the instructions to know the marking scheme of the examination.
- Improves speed and accuracy – Solving complete sample paper for KEAM will help in increasing the speed for solving the actual examination. Candidates will have an idea on how to solve the question paper in an efficient and effective way.
- Gives self-confidence – Candidates solving the KEAM sample paper will give a sense of self-confidence to the candidate. This will help the candidate in solving the question paper without any fear. Having fear while solving the question paper may lead to errors.
KEAM Exam Pattern 2020
CEE Kerala prescribes the exam pattern of KEAM 2020. The question paper will have the objective type questions. KEAM 2020 will have three sections which will be divided into two papers. Paper-I will be for physics and chemistry whereas, Paper-II will be for mathematics. Both the papers will be equally divided on the basis of questions and marks. Check the KEAM 2020 exam pattern in brief from the table below.
Exam Pattern of KEAM 2020
|Paper||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I – Physics and Chemistry||120||480||150 minutes|
|Paper II – Mathematics||120||480||150 minutes|
KEAM 2020 Syllabus
Before the candidates proceed in solving the KEAM sample papers, they must prepare according to the syllabus for the exam. Preparing according to the syllabus will help in qualifying the exam. As already discussed KEAM will have questions from three subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The questions in the KEAM exam will have a difficulty level that of intermediate level.
The topics in the syllabus will be based on the 10+2 syllabus. Candidates can refer to the syllabus of intermediate examination to prepare for KEAM. Check here some of the most important topics as available in the KEAM syllabus. Candidates can study the topics as well as practice the questions based on the same from the table below.
Important topics for KEAM – Physics
Important topics for KEAM – Chemistry
Important topics for KEAM – Mathematics
KEAM 2020 Tips to prepare for the exam
Once the candidates decide to appear for the KEAM 2020, they need to start with the preparation for the same. The toppers from the past year and the experts in qualifying the entrance exams can check the important tips needed to prepare for the KEAM 2020.
- Go through the exam pattern and syllabus for KEAM and start with the preparation of the same.
- Prepare a plan, include proper breaks in the plan for the preparation.
- Get some books recommended by toppers as it will give the candidate better tricks to solve problems
- Start studying according to the KEAM preparation plan
- Prepare notes while studying.
- Once the studying part is complete, practice the KEAM sample papers.
- Apart from the KEAM sample papers, candidates can practice the KEAM mock test available online.
- Revise using the short notes prepared while the studying part
- Candidates must stay healthy while the preparation process. This will not lead in quitting the plan in between
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest news and updates on KEAM Sample Papers 2020.