NCERT Solutions For Class 8: If you are looking for CBSE NCERT solutions for Class 8 Maths and Science then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will provide you with detailed NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Free PDF Maths and Science. The solutions provided here are skillfully prepared by the top academic experts and professional educationalists at Embibe. Therefore, it will help you in understanding the concepts better so that you can score well in CBSE Class 8 exams.
NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Free PDF Download
Students should focus on their CBSE Class 8 studies because this class lays the foundation for other higher classes. CBSE Class 8 syllabus is closely related to Class 9 and 10. So, it is important for every CBSE Class 8 student to grasp every concept covered in their NCERT Class 8 books. To help you with your preparation, we are providing you with NCERT solutions for Class 8 in PDF. This way you can refer to these answers anytime you want.
Before getting into the details of NCERT Class 8 solutions, let’s quickly look at the major subjects of CBSE Class 8. CBSE Class 8 has five major subjects, namely:
- Social Science
In this article, we will provide you with the most accurate answers for every NCERT question considered in Class 8 Science and Maths books.
NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Science Download
The CBSE Class 8 Science Syllabus has 18 chapters covering Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The name of the chapters and links to the chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science PDF are as under. You can click on any chapter and download these solution files.
- Chapter 1 – Crop Production and Management
- Chapter 2 – Microorganisms: Friend and Foe
- Chapter 3 – Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
- Chapter 4 – Materials: Metals and Non-Metals
- Chapter 5 – Coal and Petroleum
- Chapter 6 – Combustion and Flame
- Chapter 7 – Conservation of Plants and Animals
- Chapter 8 – Cell – Structure and Functions
- Chapter 9 – Reproduction in Animals
- Chapter 10 – Reaching the Age of Adolescence
- Chapter 11 – Force and Pressure
- Chapter 12 – Friction
- Chapter 13 – Sound
- Chapter 14 – Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 15 – Some Natural Phenomena
- Chapter 16 – Light
- Chapter 17 – Stars and the Solar System
- Chapter 18 – Pollution of Air and Water
The NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science cover all the questions from these 18 chapters.
|CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Science Chapter-wise PDF||Download Here|
NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Maths
The CBSE Class 8 Maths Syllabus comprises 16 chapters. You can download NCERT Class 8 Solutions for Maths PDF by clicking on the respective chapter names below:
- Chapter 1 – Rational Numbers
- Chapter 2 – Linear Equations in One Variable
- Chapter 3 – Understanding Quadrilaterals
- Chapter 4 – Practical Geometry
- Chapter 5 – Data Handling
- Chapter 6 – Squares and Square Roots
- Chapter 7 – Cubes and Cube Roots
- Chapter 8 – Comparing Quantities
- Chapter 9 – Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- Chapter 10 – Visualizing Solid Shapes
- Chapter 11 – Mensuration
- Chapter 12 – Exponents & Powers
- Chapter 13 – Direct and Inverse Proportions
- Chapter 14 – Factorization
- Chapter 15 – Introduction to Graphs
- Chapter 16 – Playing with Numbers
These NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths provide the most detailed and step-by-step solutions for all 16 chapters.
|CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Maths Chapter-wise PDF||Download Here|
Benefits Of NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Maths & Science PDF
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 help you overcome complex questions. You can refer to these answers whenever you come across any doubts. Apart from these, these solutions bring you a lot of benefits:
- If you get stuck anywhere while solving your NCERT questions, you can refer to the PDF solutions and easily clear your doubts.
- The solutions will help you get a better understanding of various concepts.
- The step-wise solutions for solving these questions will help you improve your problem-solving abilities. This will assist you in approaching a specific problem to solve it in a timely manner.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8 will come in handy when you work on your homework and assignments.
- As Class 8 is considered important for concept building for higher studies, these solutions will aid you always.
- It will be easier for you to revise the syllabus if you have these solution files with you.
CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 8: CBSE Class 8 Exam Pattern
CBSE exam pattern for Class 8 of the subjects Maths and Science comprises of 80 marks in the final exam and 20 marks in the Internal Assessment. Let’s look at the detailed marking pattern for CBSE Class 8 exams:
Exam Pattern For Class 8 Maths
|Section-A||20 questions of 1 mark each|
|Section B||6 questions of 2 marks each|
|Section C||8 questions of 3 marks each|
|Section D||6 questions of 4 marks each|
|Total||40 questions carrying 80 marks|
Exam Pattern For Class 8 Science
|Section-A||Objective type questions of 1 mark each|
|Section-B||Short answer type questions of 3 marks each|
|Section-C||Long answer type questions of 5 marks each|
Internal Assessment is divided into the following activities as given:
|Periodic Test||10 marks|
|Notebook Submission||5 marks|
|Subject Enrichment Activities||5 marks|
Download – Algebra Formulas for Class 8
Now we are through to the NCERT Solutions for Class 8 as well as the detailed marking pattern, let’s take a look at how you can prepare for your examinations.
Embibe is a perfect platform where you can grab all the important Class 8 study materials for free. We have thousands of professional experts who consistently work on coming up with the latest preparatory materials in order to help the students. You can find the links of Class 8 materials below:
|CBSE Class 8 Detailed Syllabus|
|NCERT Books For Class 8 PDF|
|List Of Important Maths Formulas For Class 8|
|Maths Project For Class 8|
|CBSE Class 8 Foundation Practice Questions Bank|
|CBSE Class 8 Mock Tests|
CBSE Class 8 Preparation Tips
CBSE Class 8 preparation should not be taken lightly at all. This is one of the concept building classes which will help you in the higher studies. Therefore, students must read the NCERT books diligently and understand each and every concept. They should go through each and every example carefully in order to understand it experimentally. Then, they should move on trying to solve the questions at the end of every chapter. And, this is where NCERT Class 8 solutions will be useful. You can refer to the solutions anytime if you face any difficulty at the time of solving the questions.
Once you complete all the syllabus, you should start practicing and taking tests on a regular basis. This will help you to keep track of your performance.
At Embibe, students can take CBSE Class 8 Practice Tests for Science and Maths. These mock tests are available for free. The resources will be of great help to you in your preparation for not only the Class 8 exam but also other competitive exams like the Olympiads. So, make the best use of these resources.
FAQs Related To NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Maths & Science
Find the important FAQs related to Class 8 solutions below:
Ans: Experts advise you to go through the NCERT question. Try to solve using formulas or special methods taught in your classes. You can also take help of your NCERT book to solve this question. If there is no result, then you can see the NCERT Solution file.
Ans: The best way to prepare for Class 8 examinations is to revise the chapters one by one. After you have complete one chapter, go through its questions. Once you have completed the entire syllabus, then you can take the subjectwise mock tests. This will surely help you score well in your examinations.
Ans: Yes, Embibe offers you Class 8 chapter-wise and subject-wise tests for free.
Ans: Yes, these NCERT Solutions for Class 8 has been designed by adhering to all the latest CBSE guidelines. Therefore, you can rely on these solutions.
We hope this detailed article on NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths and Science will prove to be helpful for you. If you have any queries, feel free to drop a comment below. We will surely assist you. Embibe wishes you all the best!1162 Views