NCERT Solutions For Class 8: If you are looking for CBSE NCERT solutions for Class 8, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will provide you with the NCERT solutions for Class 8. The NCERT Class 8 solutions provided here have been solved by top academic experts and teachers at Embibe. Detailed and step-by-step solutions have been provided to help you with your studies. You can download the NCERT solutions for Class 8 PDF for free and refer to them while studying.
Students should take their CBSE Class 8 studies seriously as CBSE Class 8 lays the foundation for higher classes, especially, for Class 9 and then Class 10. The CBSE Class 8 syllabus is closely related to that of Class 9 and Class 10. So, it is important for every CBSE Class 8 student to understand all the concepts covered in the NCERT Class 8 books and solve all the questions at the end of every chapter.
To help you with your preparation, we are providing you with NCERT solutions for Class 8.
NCERT Solutions For Class 8
Before getting into the detailed NCERT Class 8 solutions, let’s look at the major subjects of CBSE Class 8. CBSE Class 8 has five major subjects, namely:
- Social Science
In this article, we will provide you with the most accurate NCERT solutions for Class 8 Science and Maths.
NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Science
The CBSE Class 8 Science syllabus has 18 chapters covering Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The name of the chapters and link to the chapter-wise NCERT solutions for Class 8 Science PDF are as under:
- a. Chapter 1: Crop Production and Management
- b. Chapter 2: Microorganisms: Friend and Foe
- c. Chapter 3: Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
- d. Chapter 4: Materials: Metals and Non-Metals
- e. Chapter 5: Coal and Petroleum
- f. Chapter 6: Combustion and Flame
- g. Chapter 7: Conservation of Plants and Animals
- h. Chapter 8: Cell – Structure and Functions
- i. Chapter 9: Reproduction in Animals
- j. Chapter 10: Reaching the Age of Adolescence
- k. Chapter 11: Force and Pressure
- l. Chapter 12: Friction
- m. Chapter 13: Sound
- n. Chapter 14: Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- o. Chapter 15: Some Natural Phenomena
- p. Chapter 16: Light
- q. Chapter 17: Stars and the Solar System
- r. Chapter 18: Pollution of Air and Water
The NCERT solutions for Class 8 Science cover all the questions from these 18 chapters.
|CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Science||Click Here|
NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Maths
The CBSE Class 8 Maths syllabus has 16 chapters which are as under. You can also download the NCERT Class 8 Maths solutions PDF for free by clicking on the respective chapter names.
- a. Chapter 1: Rational Numbers
- b. Chapter 2: Linear Equations in One Variable
- c. Chapter 3: Understanding Quadrilaterals
- d. Chapter 4: Practical Geometry
- e. Chapter 5: Data Handling
- f. Chapter 6: Squares and Square Roots
- g. Chapter 7: Cubes and Cube Roots
- h. Chapter 8: Comparing Quantities
- i. Chapter 9: Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- j. Chapter 10: Visualizing Solid Shapes
- k. Chapter 11: Mensuration
- l. Chapter 12: Exponents & Powers
- m. Chapter 13: Direct and Inverse Proportions
- n. Chapter 14: Factorization
- o. Chapter 15: Introduction to Graphs
- p. Chapter 16: Playing with Numbers
The NCERT solutions for Class 8 Maths provide detailed and step-by-step solutions for all these 16 chapters.
|CBSE NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Maths||Click Here|
Benefits Of NCERT Solutions For Class 8
Referring to the NCERT solutions for Class 8 as you study and practice can help you in many ways:
- If you get stuck anywhere while solving the questions at the end of every chapter, you can refer to the NCERT solutions for Class 8 and clear your doubts.
- The solutions will help you have a better understanding of various concepts.
- The step-wise solutions of questions will help you improve your problem-solving abilities as you will get to know how to approach a problem to solve it in a timely manner.
- NCERT solutions for Class 8 will come handy when you work on your homework and assignments.
- With the NCERT solutions for Class 8 at your disposal, it will be easier for you to revise the syllabus.
CBSE Class 8 Preparation
CBSE Class 8 preparation needs one to finish the NCERT textbooks of the respective subjects thoroughly. Students must read the NCERT books diligently and understand each and every concept. They must go through each and every examples and try to solve all the questions at the end of every chapter. This is where the NCERT Class 8 solutions will be useful. You can refer to the solutions if you face any difficulty while solving the questions.
Students must take their Class 8 preparation seriously. As mentioned above, having a strong command over the CBSE Class 8 syllabus will help them in higher classes. So, students must practice and take tests on a regular basis to keep track of their performance.
At Embibe, students can take CBSE Class 8 mock tests for Science and Maths. These mock tests are available for free. The resources will be of great help to you in your preparation for not only the Class 8 exam but also other competitive exams like the Olympiads. So, make the best use of these resources.
We hope this detailed article on NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths and Science helps you. If you have any query, feel free to drop a comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.71 Views