CISF Recruitment 2019: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) had invited applications for the recruitment of Head Constables in January 2019. The application process has already ended and on 20th February 2019 and the exam dates for the recruitment is not yet announced. Meanwhile, the CISF admit card has been released on 1st June 2019.
At this point in time get ready with you CISF application form details (registration number and password) to download your CISF Head Constable admit card 2019. This article will provide you with all the information regarding the CISF Recruitment 2019 like eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, application fees, exam pattern, etc. Read on to find out!
CISF Head Constable Admit Card released. Click Here to download your CISF Admit Card.
CISF Recruitment 2019
Before getting into the details of CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019, let’s have an overview of the exam:
|Recruiting Authority||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the Post||Head Constables|
|Number of Posts||429|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Fee Payment||Online and Offline|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India and Abroad|
Important Dates For CISF Recruitment 2019
Let’s go through the important dates for CISF Recruitment 2019. The events and dates are tabulated as follows:
|Start of Application Process||21st January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||20th February 2019 (till 5 pm)|
|Last Date to Pay the Fees through Online Mode||20th February 2019 (till 5 pm)|
|Last Date to Generate the SBI Challan||20th February 2019 (till 5 pm)|
|Last Date to Pay the Fees through Offline Mode||22nd February 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||1st June 2019|
|Written Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Exam Result||To Be Announced|
Eligibility Criteria For CISF Recruitment 2019
The candidate must be an Indian National. Both Male and Female Candidates can apply for the posts.
- a. Age Limit: Candidate must be between 18 to 25 years old as on 20/02/2019.
- b. Educational Qualification: Candidates must have cleared Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent. Candidates can check the detailed eligibility on the official notification. The official CSIF Recruitment notification PDF is provided in this article below.
CISF Recruitment 2019: Category-wise Vacancies For Head Constable Post
The posts are divided into 3 categories – Direct Male, Direct Female and Limited Department Competitive Examination (LDCE)
|Category||Direct Male||Direct Female||LDCE|
Total Vacancies: 429.
CISF Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for the exam online. The last date to apply for CISF HC Recruitment 2019 is 20th February 2019.
Things To Keep Ready Before Starting The Application Process
Candidates need to be ready with the following things before applying for the exam:
- Valid Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photo against a white background. The file size should be between 4 kb to 12 kb and a dimension of 100 pixels width X 140 pixels height in jpg format.
- Scanned copy of signature on a plain white paper of size between 1kb to 12kb with a dimension of 40 pixels width X 60 pixels height in jpg or jpeg format.
How To Apply For CISF Head Constable Posts 2019?
Let’s go through the step-by-step process to apply for the exam:
- Step 1: Visit the Official Website: cisfrectt.in.
- Step 2: Now click on “Register/Login” present on the top right-hand side of the page.
- Step 3: A new page opens. Click on the “Register” button present under the New Registration option on the top left-hand side of the page.
- Step 4: Enter your Name, Father’s Name, Date of birth, etc. and click on “Submit”.
- Step 5: A new page open. Enter your Personal Details, Basic Details, and Contact Details and click on “Submit”.
- Step 6: You will receive a Registration ID and Password on your registered Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Step 7: Candidates who have already registered need not register again. Just log in using your Registration Number and Password.
- Step 8: Enter the required details and upload your Photo and Signature in the required format and click on “Submit”.
- Step 9: A payment window will appear now. Candidate can either choose to pay through the offline mode (SBI Challan) or through online mode (Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card of any bank).
- Step 10: After the successful completion of the payment take few printouts of the filled application form for future reference.
- a. Candidates should not send the print out of their application to CISF.
- The acknowledgment regarding successful completion of registration will be sent through SMS/email to candidates.
CISF Recruitment 2019: CISF Head Constable Application Fee
Candidates need to pay the CISF application fees to complete the application process. The fees paid will be non-refundable.
|Category||Application Fees (Rs.)|
|General / OBC||100|
|SC / ST / Women / Ex-Ser||No Fees|
The Basic Pay for the post of Head Constables is Rs. 25,500 to 81,100/- (Pay Matrix Level-4). Apart from the Basic Pay, Head Constables are also eligible for various allowances, like Dearness Allowance (DA), Transport Allowance, Special Duty Allowance for serving in the North-East region, Medical Allowance, Risk/Hardship allowance, etc.
After appointment as CISF Head Constable, they shall be entitled to the pension benefits as per the New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government Services with effect from January 1, 2004.
CISF Recruitment 2019: CISF Head Constable Selection Process
The recruitment process for CISF Head Constables consists of 3 major stages which are listed as follows:
- Height Bar Test (HBT), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Documentation
- OMR/Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test (Typewriting Test)
Note: The sequence of the above three stages can be interchanged at the discretion of the CISF due to administrative reason/prevailing conditions.
All candidates who have applied for the exam successfully will be issued their CISF admit card for the first stage of the selection process. Candidates will be checked for their height (HBT) and if eligible, will be sent to for the Physical Standard Test (PST). Candidates shortlisted in PST will be sent for the document verification process wherein all the needed documents will be checked for the eligibility of the candidate.
After successful document verification, candidates will have to appear for and qualify in the Written Test. Shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a Skill Test for typewriting.
After qualifying in all the above stages, candidates will have to undergo a Medical Examination. Candidates will either be declared as FIT or UNFIT after the Medical Examination.
The final selection will be based on the merit of the written test and the result of a detailed medical examination.
CISF Recruitment 2019: Exam Pattern For Written Test
The exam pattern for CISF Head Constable Written Exam will be as under:
- The Written Exam will be OMR/Computer Based Test.
- Objective Type Questions will be asked in the Written Test.
- The question paper will be bilingual – English and Hindi
- A total of 100 questions will be asked for 100 marks.
- The total time duration for the Written Test will be 2 hours
The different sections of the Written Test are as follows:
- General Intelligence
- General Knowledge
- General English or Hindi
The minimum percentage of marks required for qualifying for the next stage is as follows:
|General / ESM||35%|
|SC / ST / OBC||33%|
CISF Recruitment 2019: CISF Head Constable Admit Card
All candidates applying for the exam succesfully will be issued the CISF admit card/call letters for 1st stage of the recruitment. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the next stage of the selection process. For each stage, the CISF Call Letter will be uploaded on CISF official website. Admit cards will not be sent to the candidates by post. They will have to download it from the official website.
CISF Recruitment 2019: CISF Head Constable Result
CISF will be publishing the CISF result after every stage of the selection process as a list of candidates shortlisted for the next stage. Candidates can check the result on the official website.
We have now provided you with all the information regarding CISF Recruitment 2019. We hope that you have gone through the article and have sufficient information regarding CISF Recruitment 2019. Apply for the exam if you are eligible and interested, and start your preparation for the same. As the CISF syllabus for the Written Test is almost the same as the syllabus of other government job exam, especially bank job exams (like IBPS), you can take the free bank mock test series of Embibe. This mock tests will help you a lot in your preparation.
We hope this article on CISF recruitment helps you. If you have any question, feel free to comment below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.822 Views