LIC AAO Mock Test Series: One of the prestigious organizations, the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is inviting 218 applications for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) and Assistant Engineer (AE) post as an entry-level job in the insurance sector. The LIC AAO notification has been released by the official authorities on 25th February 2020 for the recruitment of AAOs and AEs. Candidates who wish to join LIC for the post of AAO can prepare by taking LIC AAO Mock Tests directly from Embibe for free. LIC AAO offers a decent LIC AAO salary along with a huge scope of professional growth.
Latest Update: The LIC AAO and AE Recruitment Prelims Exam which was scheduled on 4th April 2020 has been postponed due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus. The updated LIC AAO Prelims Exam Date will be announced soon.
Candidates applying for LIC AAO must prepare according to the LIC AAO exam pattern and syllabus. We advise you to incorporate practicing mock tests in your schedule during this time period to secure a good score in the final exam. This article on LIC AAO Mock Test 2020 will provide you with a detailed and step-by-step procedure on how to take the mock tests on Embibe for free.
Free LIC AAO Mock Test Series
Here is the list of LIC AAO Prelims & Mains Mock Test Series, you can start off by clicking on the links:
|Life Insurance Corporation of India AAO Prelims Mock Tests|
|LIC AAO Prelims Mock Test 1||Click Here|
|LIC AAO Prelims Mock Test 2||Click Here|
|LIC AAO Prelims Mock Test 3||Click Here|
|LIC AAO Prelims Mock Test 4||Click Here|
|LIC AAO Prelims Mock Test 5||Click Here|
|Life Insurance Corporation of India AAO Mains Mock Tests|
|LIC AAO Mains Mock Test 1||Click Here|
|LIC AAO Mains Mock Test 2||Click Here|
|LIC AAO Mains Mock Test 3||Click Here|
|LIC AAO Mains Mock Test 4||Click Here|
|LIC AAO Mains Mock Test 5||Click Here|
LIC AAO Exam Pattern
As mentioned earlier, LIC AAO provides a decent salary along with growth in the insurance sector. In order to secure a job by getting into the merit list, candidates must be aware of the phases in the exam and its respective exam patterns. LIC AAO exam is conducted in three phases namely Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
LIC AAO Prelims consist of 3 sections:
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
Now let us take a look at the LIC AAO 2020 Exam pattern for Prelims below:
|Section||Time Duration||Number Of Questions/Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning Ability||20 mins||35/35|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20 mins||35/35|
|English Language||20 mins||30/30|
|Total||60 mins or 1 hour||100/100|
Candidates who clear the Prelims will be able to appear for the LIC AAO Mains.
LIC AAO Mains consists of 5 sections:
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness & Current Affairs
- Data Analysis & Interpretation (For Generalists) / Professional Knowledge (For IT/Chartered Accountant/Actuarial/Rajbhasha)
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness
- Descriptive Test – English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)/Knowledge of Language (Descriptive) for Rajbhasha
The detailed exam pattern for LIC AAO Mains is tabulated below. Have a look:
|Sections||Time Duration||Number Of Questions/Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning Ability||40 min||30/90|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||20 min||30/60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation (For Generalists) Professional Knowledge (For IT/Chartered Accountant/Actuarial/Rajbhasha)||40 min||30/90|
|Insurance & Financial Market Awareness||20 min||30/60|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)/Knowledge of Language (Descriptive) for Rajbhasha||30 min||2/25|
Knowing the syllabus of all these sections thoroughly will put you in the right direction. So follow the link given below to identify the topics covered in each section in LIC AAO Syllabus 2020.
How To Take LIC AAO Mock Test On Embibe?
The best part of taking mock tests on Embibe is that you can practice for both Prelims and Mains. These mock tests will help you understand your weaker areas and will assist you in improving your score.
Now, let us take a look at the step-by-step guide to taking the free LIC mock test on Embibe:
- 1st Step: Visit embibe.com. If you are not logged in, we recommend you to log in.
- 2nd Step: Click on the “Take a Test” button under the search field.
- 3rd Step: Now click on “change your goal”.
- 4th Step: A new window to select your goal will open. Click on “Insurance”.
- 5th Step: Once selected, scroll down and click on the “Change Goal” button as shown in the image.
- 6th Step: If you wish to take a full test, scroll down and click on the “Show all” button. All the test names appear on the screen and there are two options on the right side – “More Info” and “Start Test”
- 7th Step: Click on the “More Info” button to know the test features such as maximum marks, number of questions, and test duration. Clicking on the “Start Test” button opens a new tab. Now, read the test instructions carefully and check the box against the statement confirming the same.
- 9th Step: Lastly, click on “Start Test”. If you have already logged in the test will start. Otherwise, a message prompting you to log in will open. You can continue to take the test without logging in. However, for a better experience and to save your test details, it is recommended to log in.
Taking LIC mock tests on Embibe is an effective way to score well in LIC AAO 2020.
Advantages of Taking LIC Mock Tests on Embibe
The advantages of taking the LIC AAO mock tests of Embibe are as under:
- Embibe’s test series are specially designed according to the latest syllabus and exam pattern of the LIC AAO Exam. So, practicing these tests will make you familiar with the main exam.
- You will get used to the level of the exam as the online test series of Embibe has the same difficulty level and type of questions as the actual exam.
- Taking these tests will boost your confidence, build your stamina, and prepare you to face any challenge in the actual exam.
- It will improve your time-management, question selection, and overall test-taking skills.
- You will get a clear idea about where you are standing in terms of your preparation and how much you are likely to score in the actual exam.
- With the Advanced Feedback Analysis unlocked, you will get detailed analysis and feedback after every test. This will pinpoint your gaps in knowledge and test-taking skills. You can then work on those particular areas and improve your score.
Now that you know everything about LIC Mock test, go through the detailed LIC AAO Syllabus for each section. Begin your preparation with a clear understanding of each and every topic from the syllabus. Understand the basic and important concepts to make your foundation stronger. After reviewing and preparing the syllabus, the next step you will have to pursue is taking mock tests. Mock tests are very useful in preparation to understand where you stand and what are your weaker areas. It will also help you analyze and improve your test-taking skills. Solve as many LIC mock tests as you can during your preparation period.
As mentioned earlier, the LIC mock test series on Embibe is free and the level of the exam is the same as the actual exams. Another way to see the guaranteed improvement of 25% in just two tests is, by unlocking the Advanced Feedback Analysis with which you can receive detailed feedback on your tests. Hope you will make the best use of Embibe’s tests and analysis.
We hope this detailed article on the LIC AAO Mock Test helps you. If you have any queries regarding this article, drop a comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.579 Views