About Nainital Bank PO Exam 2022
The Nainital Bank Limited (NBL) is a Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank. It invited applications to fill out 40 vacancies for Management Trainees (MT)/ Probationary Officer (PO) posts. The Nainital Bank PO Notification 2022 was released on its official website – nainitalbank.co.in. The online registration for Nainital Bank PO 2022 exam was done from October 14, 2022, to October 25, 2022.
The Nainital Bank PO (MT) written test was held on November 13, 2022. However, the result for the written test was released on December 12, 2022. Read this article to get complete details on Nainital Bank PO 2022 exam.
Nainital Bank PO 2022 Exam Summary
Get an overview of the Nainital Bank PO Recruitment 2022 exam from the table below:
||Nainital Bank Recruitment
||Management Trainee (Probationary Officers)
||Online Exam and Interview
Nainital Bank PO Latest Update 2022
Check all the latest updates on the Nainital Bank PO exam below:
- December 12, 2022: Nainital Bank PO 2022 result released.
- October 14, 2022: Interested applicants can submit online applications from October 14 to 25, 2022.
- October 14, 2022: The Nainital Bank Limited has now released the NBL MT 2022 Notification on its official website.
Nainital Bank PO Notification 2022
The Nainital bank released the Nainital Bank PO 2022 Notification on its official website on October 14, 2022. The Nainital Bank MT Notification 2022 includes information on the starting dates for registration, open positions, eligibility requirements, age restrictions, and so on. Candidates can download the official Nainital Bank PO Notification 2022 from the below link:
Download Nainital Bank PO 2022 official notification pdf
Nainital Bank PO Important Dates 2022
Check out the table below for all important dates related to the Nainital Bank PO 2022 exam:
||Nainital Bank MT Important Dates
|Notification release date
||October 14, 2022
|Start date to fill out application form
||October 14, 2022
|Last date to fill out application form
||October 25, 2022
|Nainital Bank PO exam date for online test
||November 13, 2022
|Nainital Bank PO result
||December 12, 2022
Nainital Bank PO Vacancy 2022
Nainital Bank Limited conducts recruitment exams for Management Trainee posts. There were a total of 40 vacancies released by the recruitment body. Check out the table below for further details on vacancies:
|Management Trainees (MT)/ PO
||Officers’ Grade/ Scale 1
Nainital Bank PO Salary & Job Profile 2022
Candidates can check the job profile and salary of Nainital PO from the section below:
Nainital Bank PO Salary
The selected candidate receives payment on a monthly basis. The pay for the position of management trainee is approximately Rs. 30,000/, according to the notification. However, the MTs initially recruited as officers get paid a basic salary of 36,000 INR plus allowances. Additionally, MTs serve a one-year probationary period after being absorbed into Officers.
Nainital Bank PO Job Profile
Aspirants chosen as Nainital Bank Probationary Officers must complete training or a probation period. After completing their probationary period, they are allocated to the relevant banks as Assistant Managers. The Probationary Officer has a variety of responsibilities at the branch. Some of the responsibilities are as follows:
- Tasks range from day-to-day retail banking operations such as loan disbursement, credit portfolio management, NPA recovery, and audit report preparation.
- Candidates may also be required to manage single-window processes if necessary.
- They may also be asked to check for cash payments, verification, and receipts.
- The probationary officer should concentrate on agricultural and allied fields such as fisheries, horticulture, irrigation, and so on in order to strengthen the agrarian or rural economy.
- He or she is responsible for ensuring that farm loans in their branch are paid on time and that they do not become non-performing assets (NPAs).
- Candidates are expected to be precise and committed in their work to avoid any discrepancy or fraud.
Nainital Bank PO Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria of Nainital Bank PO Recruitment 2022. The eligibility requirements, including age limits and educational qualifications, and so on are mentioned below.
Nainital Bank MT Age Limit
In order to apply for Nainital Bank MT 2022, candidates needs to fulfill the following age limit criteria as of September 30, 2022:
||Minimum Age Limit
||Maximum Age Limit
|Nainital Bank Management Trainee/ PO
Nainital Bank MT Educational Qualification
Candidates can check the essential educational requirements below:
- Candidates must have completed a full-time Graduation/ Post Graduation and received at least 50% marks from a recognised University.
- Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
Nainital Bank MT Work Experience
Candidates with at least 1-2 years of experience working in the banking or financial institutions or NBFCs industry gets preference.
Nainital Bank MT Number of Attempts
There is no limitation on the number of attempts one can take for the Nainital Bank PO exam.
Nainital Bank MT Language Proficiency
The language used for the Nainital Bank PO Exam is English.
Nainital Bank PO Application Form 2022
The direct link provided below-allowed applicants to apply for Nainital Bank PO Recruitment 2022. To avoid further inconvenience, they were allowed to submit their application form by October 25, 2022.
Apply Online for Nainital Bank PO 2022 exam (Inactive)
Steps To Fill Out Nainital Bank PO 2022 Application Form
Candidates interested in applying for the Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 should follow the below steps:
- 1st Step: Go to the official Nainital Bank website at nainitalbank.co.in.
- 2nd Step: Scroll down and select “Recruitment” from the left-hand side menu.
- 3rd Step: To access the information about job opportunities at the Nainital Bank, tap on Click Here for More.
- 4th Step: Select “Click Here for New Registration”.
- 5th Step: Register by providing basic information such as name, date of birth, email address, and phone number.
- 6th Step: A Registration Number and Password will be generated and shared on a registered email address and phone number. Make a note of these.
- 7th Step: Log in using Registration Number and Password.
- 8th Step: Fill in the personal, academic, and other information.
- 9th Step: Scan the signature, photograph, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration and upload them.
- 10th Step: Pay the application fee for the Nainital Bank Exam.
- 11th Step: Click the “Submit” button.
- 12th Step: Print the Nainital Bank Management Trainee Online Application Form for future reference.
Nainital Bank PO Application Fee
Candidates must pay the application fee through the online payment gateway in order to be considered for the Nainital Bank MT position. The application fee for Management Trainee positions is Rs. 1,000/- (including GST) and is non-refundable. Debit cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), credit cards, internet banking, and UPI ID/ VPA can be used to make a payment. An e-Receipt will be generated once the transaction has been completed successfully.
Nainital Bank PO Exam Centre 2022
The Nainital Bank PO 2022 online exam was conducted at several exam centres. Candidates chose four different centres, depending on their convenience and closeness to their houses. Check out the exam centre list from the below table:
|Haldwani, Distt. Nainital
||Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad
Nainital Bank PO Exam Pattern 2022
Go through the Nainital Bank MT Recruitment Process 2022 before moving to the detailed pattern from the below section.
Nainital Bank MT Selection Process
There are two rounds for the selection of Probationary Officers (MT):
- Online Written Test
- Personal Interview
Nainital Bank PO Exam Pattern 2022
The Nainital Bank exam pattern for the posts of Management Trainee is given below:
||No. of Questions
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)
- This exam is of an objective type.
- The exam is conducted for 200 marks for 200 questions.
- 1 mark is awarded for every correct answer.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks are deducted.
- A total of 5 alternatives given for every question.
Nainital Bank PO Syllabus 2022
Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English, Computer Knowledge, and General Awareness are the five subjects included in the Nainital Bank PO syllabus. Check out the following table for the subject-wise syllabus for the Nainital Bank PO 2022 exam:
||Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
Deriving Conclusions from Passages
Logical Sequence of Words
Alphabet Test Series
Situation Reaction Test
Direction Sense Test
Clocks & Calendars
Statement – Conclusions
Logical Venn Diagrams
Statement – Arguments
Inserting The Missing Character
Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
Fill in the Blanks
Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
Identify the sentence pattern
Find out the Error
Select the correct Plural forms
Identify the sentence
Identify the correct Degree
Form a new word by blending the words
Form compound words
Fill in the blanks with suitable prepositions
Select the correct Question Tag
Select the correct Voice
One Word Substitution
Active Voice and Passive Voice
Direct and Indirect Speech
Match the following words
Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’
Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
Fill in the blanks with a suitable Article
Select the correct Tense
British English – American English
||Mixture & Allegations
Time and Work & Pipes and Cisterns
Speed, Time & Distance (Train, Boats & Stream)
Number System & Simplification
Time and Work
HCF & LCM
Algebraic Expressions and Inequalities
Profit and Loss
Speed, Distance, and Time
Simple & Compound interest
Ratio and Proportion & Partnership
Science – Inventions & Discoveries
Current Important Events
Current Affairs – National & International
Awards and Honors
Books and Authors
Sports and Games
Nainital Bank PO Preparation Tips 2022
It is important to create an effective study plan to maximise the score in the Nainital Bank PO 2022 exam. Go through the following Nainital Bank study tips to prepare for the PO exam:
- Go through the latest syllabus. Only prepare the subtopics that are listed in the detailed syllabus.
- Before beginning Nainital Bank PO written exam preparation, check the exam pattern. The exam pattern describes the marking scheme so that candidates understand the importance of each subject.
- Solve Nainital Bank MTPrevious Year’s Papers to get an idea of the type of questions that will be asked in the exam. It is the best way to become familiar with the exam format.
- As the exam will be administered online, candidates must be familiar with the online format. They can practice this by taking the free Nainital Bank PO/ MT Mock Test on Embibe.
- While studying, make short notes on important points. These brief notes will be useful for revision and last-minute preparations.
Nainital Bank PO Admit Card 2022
For each stage of the selection process, the bank publishes the Nainital Bank call letter online. No candidate were allowed to enter the exam centre without an admit card.
Get a complete guide on Nainital Bank MT Admit Card 2022 here.
How To Download Nainital Bank MT 2022 Admit Card?
Check out the steps to download the Nainital Bank PO Admit Card:
- 1st Step: Go to the Nainital Bank Limited official website.
- 2nd Step: Find and click on the admit card link. Candidates will also receive an email and a phone call with a link to download the admit card.
- 3rd Step: Enter the Registration or Roll Number, Date of Birth, or Password in the appropriate fields.
- 4th Step: Fill in the captcha correctly.
- 5th Step: Click on the Submit button.
- 6th Step: The Nainital Bank MT Admit Card 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- 7th Step: Download it and take a printout of the hall ticket for future reference.
Nainital Bank PO Answer Key 2022
The exam conducting authority releases the Nainital Bank PO Answer Key 2022 along with the question paper on its official website after the exam. The Nainital Bank MT answer key 2022 assists candidates in estimating their scores.
Nainital Bank PO Result 2022
Nainital Bank Limited announced the result for the PO 2022 exam online on December 12, 2022, at its official website. To check the same, candidates need to enter the registration number and date of birth. Applicants who qualified for the exam were called for a personal interview.
Get a complete guide on Nainital Bank MT Result 2022 here.
Nainital Bank PO Cutoff 2022
The Nainital Bank PO cutoff marks are the minimum marks required to be shortlisted for the next round of the recruitment process. A lot of factors influence the cutoff grade for the Nainital bank exam. Check out the factors that impact the cutoff marks:
- The number of candidates who appeared for the exam.
- The number of job openings announced by the recruiting organisation.
- The overall difficulty level of the online exam.
Nainital Bank PO Expected Cutoff 2022
Following is the expected cutoff for the Nainital Bank PO recruitment exam:
FAQs on Nainital Bank PO Exam 2022
Candidates might have many questions regarding the Nainital Bank MT 2022 exam. Here are a few commonly asked questions and answers:
Q: When was the deadline for the Nainital Bank PO (MT) Recruitment 2022?
A: The last date to apply online for Nainital Bank Limited MT 2022 recruitment was October 25, 2022.
Q: Is it possible to apply offline for Nainital Bank PO 2022 exam?
A: No. Other than online submissions, no other means of application gets considered.
Q: How many vacancies are available in the Nainital Bank MT Recruitment?
A: The bank announced a total of 40 vacancies for Nainital bank PO (MT) posts.
Q: What is the minimum age requirement to apply for the Nainital Bank PO position?
A: Candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 33 to apply for the Nainital Bank PO post.
Q: Is work experience mandatory for Nainital Bank MT positions?
A: Work experience is not mandatory for the Nainital Bank PO positions. An applicant who has 1 to 2 years of experience in banking, financial institutions, or non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) will be given preference.
Q: What is the Nainital Bank PO selection process?
A: The selection process for Nainital Bank MT is divided into two-stage, as follows: Written exam and Interview.