About UIIC Assistant Prelims 2022-23
United India Insurance Co. Ltd. (UIIC) is a renowned public sector general insurance company with a gross premium of over Rs. 16,000 crores. The Government of India wholly owns it. UIIC is a fast-expanding organisation with over 2100 locations and the largest non-life insurance network in the country. UIIC also releases various positions to fill in vacancies in its departments. It conducts different exams to ensure the eligibility of aspiring candidates willing to be part of the recruitment, and Assistant is one of those posts.
The company intends to hire young and dynamic individuals for its offices throughout India. Eligible Indian citizens are invited to apply for the position of Assistant Officer. The hiring at UIIC is done systematically, which includes a step-by-step process—from inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates to examine their trustworthiness to providing them with duties to serve. Continue to learn more about how the aspirants are recruited for Assistant positions at UIIC.
UIIC Assistant Prelims Exam Summary 2022-23
Check out the table below for all the important information regarding the exam:
||UIIC Assistant Recruitment
||Prelims- 1 hour
Mains- 2 hours
||United India Insurance Company Limited
|Stages of Exam
||Tier 1- Prelim exam
Tier 2- Main exam
|Mode of Examination
UIIC Assistant Prelims Notification 2022-23
Notification for the UIIC Assistant Prelims exam will be released soon by the exam authorities.
UIIC Assistant Prelims Important Dates 2022-23
Candidates can get an idea of the tentative dates of the UIIC Assistant exam by looking at the previous year’s reports.
|UIIC Assistant Recruitment Notification
|UIIC Assistant Recruitment Application Start Date
|UIIC Assistant Recruitment Admit Card
|UIIC Assistant Recruitment Prelims Exam Date
|UIIC Assistant Recruitment Mains Exam Date
Practice UIIC Assistant Prelims question papers to increase the likely of passing the test with good grades.
UIIC Assistant Prelims Vacancy 2022-23
The total number of vacancies for the UIIC Assistant Prelims post is yet to be confirmed. Once the notification is released, this section will be updated with the same.
UIIC Assistant Prelims Salary & Job Profile 2022-23
Candidates for the UIIC Assistant position should anticipate conducting various duties related to the job profile and sharing the responsibilities allocated by their superiors. Thus, the candidates must be acquainted with the duties and responsibilities before applying:
- UIIC Assistant’s responsibilities include assisting the Administrative Officer and supporting their coworkers.
- They are also responsible also include creating and maintaining the client database.
- Their responsibilities include insurance-related chores such as filling out insurance forms with proper documentation, providing insurance policies, and settling customer insurance claims.
- Newly hired UIIC assistants are also expected to do routine administrative duties.
- Depending on the needs of the department or branch, their work responsibilities may change accordingly.
UIIC Assistant Prelims Eligibility Criteria 2022-23
Knowing the UIIC Assistant Prelims eligibility requirements is a must before candidates apply for the exam. Here are the details that candidates should know:
Age Criteria for UIIC Assistant Prelims
The UIIC Recruitment body has established guidelines and age restrictions for the position of UIIC Assistant. The minimum age must be 21 years, and the maximum age must be 30 years for all aspiring candidates.
There is also some relaxation in reserved category candidates’ upper age limit. The following is a list of the age relaxation for different categories of candidates:
|Existing Company Employees
|A Resident of Assam State During the Period From 01.01.1980 to 15.08.1985
|Persons Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir During the Period From 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
||General: 5 Years
OBC: 8 Years
SC/ST: 10 Years
Education Qualification for UIIC Assistant Prelims
- Candidates must have a graduate degree from a recognised university to be eligible for the exam.
- They must be able to communicate in the language of the location for which they have applied.
Number of Attempts for UIIC Assistant Prelims
The UIIC recruitment board has not stated any limit to the number of attempts so far. However, all candidates taking the exam must be within the age limits set by the UIIC recruitment board and meet the UIIC’s other eligibility requirements. Candidates are recommended to familiarise themselves with the UIIC Assistant syllabus & exam pattern in advance to avoid numerous attempts.
Language Proficiency for UIIC Assistant Prelims
The candidates must be able to read, write, and speak the regional language of the state of recruitment.
UIIC Assistant Prelims Application Form 2022-23
Following steps must be followed while filling in the application form for the UIIC Assistant exam 2022:
- Candidates must visit the United India Insurance Company’s website and click on the “APPLY ONLINE” option, which will lead them to a new page.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” from the drop-down menu and enter your name, contact information, and email address. The system will generate a Provisional Registration Number and Password, which will appear on the screen. One should write down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. The Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent to you via email and SMS.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill out and verify the information on the online application because no changes will be possible or entertained after pressing the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The candidate’s name, as well as his or her father’s/husband’s, and other relatives’ names, should be spelt correctly in the application, as they appear on the certificates and mark sheets. Any change/alteration discovered may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate all the details and Save the application by clicking the ‘Validate the details and click on Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates should upload their photo and signature following the guidelines outlined in point “C” of the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading Photographs and Signatures.
- Candidates can continue to fill in other details in the Application Form.
- Before clicking FINAL SUBMIT, click the Preview Tab to view and verify the full application form.
- Make necessary changes if needed, then click ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after double-checking and assuring that the photograph, signature, and other information entered is right.
- Go to the ‘Payment’ tab and make the payment.
- Press the “Submit” button.
UIIC Assistant Prelims Exam Centres 2022-23
Following table represents the list of exam centres for the UIIC Assistant Prelims exam 2022:
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands
||Chirala, Srikakulam, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Tirupati, Kakinada, Chittor, KanchiKacherla, Eluru, Vizianagaram
||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur
||Arrah, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Biharsharif
||Durg- Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur
||Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar, Anand, Bhavnagar, Himmatnagar, Mehsana, Navsari, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
||Hisar, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Sonipat, Ambala, Bhadurgarh, Panipat
||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Dharamsala, Kullu, Shimla, Solan, Una, Mandi, Kangra
||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi
||Bengaluru, Bidar, Dharwad, Hassan, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi
||Aurangabad, Amravati, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Navi, Mumbai/Thane/, Greater Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Satara, Sangli, Ratnagiri, Chandrapur, Jalgaon, Latur, Dhule
||Delhi – NCR
||Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Baripada, Jharsuguda, Dhenkanal, Balasore, Rourkela
||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Sangrur
||Ajmer, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur, Alwar
||Gangtok – Bardang
||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Dindigul, Nagercoil, Perambalur, Kanyakumari
||Hyderabad/Rangareddy, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam
||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gorakhpur, Ghaziabad, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Muzaffarnagar, Sitapur, Varanasi
||Roorkee, Haridwar, Dehradun, Haldwani
||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, Siliguri
UIIC Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern
The preliminary examination is a 100-mark online objective test. It will last one hour and will be divided into three portions as mentioned below:
|Name of the Test
||No. of Questions
|Test of English Language
|Test of Reasoning
|Test of Numerical Ability
Except for the English Language test, all questions in objective tests will be available in both English and Hindi languages. Candidates must pass each test by scoring the minimum qualification marks set by the organisation. Appropriate applicants, state-wise and category-wise equal to seven times the respective number of vacancies, will be selected for Tier-II – Main examination.
Get acquainted with the UIIC Assistant Prelims books now.
UIIC Assistant Prelims Syllabus 2022-23
Candidates must know the syllabus before taking the UIIC Assistant recruitment exam. Check out the syllabus for both Prelims and the Mains exams.
English Language Syllabus for UIIC Assistant Prelims
- Reading Comprehension
- Para Summary
- Cloze test
- Para Completion
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Correction/Sentence Improvement
- Para Jumbles
- Odd One Out
- Error Spotting/New Pattern Error Spotting
Reasoning Ability Syllabus for UIIC Assistant Prelims
- Alphanumeric Series/Number Series/Alphabet Series
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making
- Order and Ranking
- Direction-based questions
- Seating Arrangement (Circular, Linear, Square)
- Data sufficiency
- Images and Figure Counting
- Statement and Course of Action
Numerical Ability Syllabus for UIIC Assistant Prelims
- Data Interpretation
- Profit & Loss
- Simplification/ Approximation
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Number Series
- Boats and Streams
- Quadratic Equations
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Quantity-based problems
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
- Ratio & Proportion
- Percentage & Averages
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Time, Work and Wages
- Time & Distance
UIIC Assistant Prelims Preparation Tips 2022-23
UIIC Assistant Prelims exam offers a simple and basic examination structure with only two stages. Hence, applicants must devote their full attention to their studies. Passing the exam without using effective preparation tips & strategies is difficult.
There will be a lot of competition to get a seat, so one must be prepared to compete. Important topics that are frequently tested in exams must be practised well. One can utilise various techniques and strategies to learn more about the subjects. The following are some general guidelines to follow to achieve a high score:
- Make a timetable based on your schedule, ensuring that you finish all relevant topics at least 1 or 2 weeks before the exam date. This will allow you to devote more time to revision.
- Before moving on to the next topic/subject, always revise the previous topics at least once.
- Formulas and shortcuts that help save time throughout the exam should be practised. Be through with the basics.
- Make time to practice the previous year’s papers to understand better the grading method and how the marks are distributed.
- Take as many practice tests as possible (at least 15–20 mock tests are recommended by experts).
- Use the subject-by-subject exam-taking procedures listed below as a guide.
Practice UIIC Assistant mock tests Now!
UIIC Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2022-23
The admit card/call letter is usually available ten to fourteen days before the exam date. UIIC Assistant recruitmentadmit card contains the exam date, time, and location. Separate call letters will be issued for preliminary and main examinations, and candidates can download these from UIIC’s official website at the appropriate time. Candidates will not be permitted to take the examination if they do not carry the UIIC Assistant call letter to the exam centre.
Candidates must visit the official website to get their call letters for the online test. Email/SMS will also be used to send notifications of the call letter’s availability for download.
After clicking the appropriate link, the candidate will be taken to a window where he or she can download the call letter. To download the call letter, applicants must provide the following information:
(i) Registration Number/Roll Number
(ii) Password/Date of Birth
How to Download UIIC Assistant Recruitment Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of UIIC, i.e., www.uiic.co.in.
- Find the “HALL TICKET FOR ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2022” link.
- Click the submit button after entering your registration number and password.
- The UIIC Assistant Recruitment admission card will be shown on the computer screen.
- Take a printout of the admit card after downloading it.
Details Mentioned on UIIC Assistant Exam Hall Ticket
The UIIC Assistant admit card information is very important, as it contains details about candidates’ identity and examination data. All details mentioned on the UIIC Assistant exam admit cards must be verified and/or noted by the candidates, including:
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s or Parent’s Names
- Exam Name, Date and Time
- Exam Centre and Code
- Roll Number or Application Number
- Online Registration Number
- Photograph of candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Check more details on the UIIC Assistant Prelims admit card here.
UIIC Assistant Prelims Result 2022-23
UIIC Assistant prelims results will be declared once the exams are successfully conducted by the authority on its official website. Updates on the result date will be done here once the notification is released for the exam.
UIIC Assistant Prelims Cut-off 2022-23
UIIC Assistant cut-off is influenced by many factors. UIIC Assistant cut-off marks differ from year to year due to a variety of reasons.
The recruitment board will determine the cut-off marks and minimum qualifying marks candidates must achieve to be shortlisted for the next stage. Candidates can calculate this year’s cut-off marks using the factors listed below:
- Number of candidates appearing for the exam.
- Difficulty level of the question paper.
- Sectional cut-off
- Overall cut-off
- Marking scheme
- Number of vacancies
- Previous year UIIC Assistant cut-off
FAQs on UIIC Assistant Prelims 2022-23
Following are some of the common questions on the UIIC Assistant Prelims:
Q.1: How many vacancies were announced under UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The vacancies for the UIIC Assistant posts are yet to be released for 2022 recruitment.
Q.2: What are the releasing dates for UIIC Assistant Prelims Admit card 2022?
Ans: The admit card for UIIC Assistant prelims will be released around two weeks before the exams.
Q.3: What are the educational criteria for applying for UIIC Assistant recruitment?
Ans: Candidates applying for the UIIC Assistant recruitment exam must have a graduation degree from a government-recognised university. Candidates should also be well-versed in the regional language to which they apply.
Q.4: What is the selection process for UIIC Assistant Recruitment?
Ans: The UIIC Assistant recruitment is conducted in two stages. Stage one will be a prelims test followed by stage two, the mains test. There will also be a regional language test post-main exams.
Q.5: What is the salary of a UIIC Assistant?
Ans: The average salary of a UIIC Assistant comes with a pay scale of Rs. 2.50 lakhs per annum.