25 Popular Free Online Certificate Awarding Courses – The phrase “nothing in life is free” has been proving to be right until the free online courses came into existence. Many virtual courses are providing us with ample opportunities to learn anything from tech to public speaking. The best universities and expert organizations across the world offer a plethora of online courses in a wide range of subjects. The world is witnessing a revolutionary development in new technology, that is why many organizations and universities have started offering various paid and free online courses for students across the countries. These free online courses are offered at popular online learning platforms such as OpenWHO, Agora, Google Digital Garage, FutureLearn, etc. through these free online courses; the students get a chance to learn from the best instructors.
25 Popular Free Online Certificate Awarding Courses
More than 2,500 courses are offered by hundreds of universities and expert organizations across the world. Here on this page, we are providing 25 Popular Free Online Certificate Awarding Courses.
1. Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
China is playing an essential role in the global economy, and the Chinese language has become relevant to the global economy as well. Therefore, the Chinese language is being popular among students and working professionals as well. Beginners who want to learn the fundamentals of Chinese can pursue this course. Chinese for Beginners is a beginner-level course offered by Peking University through Coursera. The course is structured for keen students who want to learn basic phrases, transportation, including how to ask for food, and pricing, cultural norms, etc. To pursue this course, the candidates are not required to have any previous knowledge of the Chinese language.
2. World Health Organization Courses
World Health Organization, also known as WHO, needs no introduction. The organization offers various health-related short online courses with free certification. If you are interested in learning important things related to medical science, you can pursue any of the courses as per your interest. These courses are offered in multiple languages. ‘Anywhere anytime learning concept’ lets students pursue these courses from any corner of the world.
3. Digital Marketing Course by Google
Google is playing a key role in an online related market which is why the demand for online digital marketing courses has been increasing. Many institutes offer free and paid Digital Marketing courses. Google offers the most popular online free Digital Marketing Course. This is considered to be the best online course offered by Google. On completion, of the course, the candidates get a free and verified certificate from Google.
4. Financial Markets by Yale University
Yale University offers a free online financial market course. This is a 27-hour-long course and is considered one of the more comprehensive online courses. The course is offered through Coursera. Through this course, the university mainly aims to give students an overview of how today’s money markets, free enterprise works, and also teaching concepts such as risk management and behavioral finance principles, etc. Candidates keen to learn these can pursue this free online course by Yale. To pursue this course, the candidates need to apply online on the official website of the university. On completion, the students get a verified certificate from the university.
5. College Admissions by Khan Academy
Khan Academy offers a free online certificate course in College Admission for the students. The students who want to know about post-secondary education can pursue this course. During the course, the students are facilitated with a series of videos and lectures that help the students to learn how to choose a college, the admissions process, how to pay for a course, etc. This is essential for students and parents who are confused about future studies. To pursue this course, you can visit the official website of Khan Academy.
6. Learn Analytics from Google Analytics Academy
Google Analytics Academy offers a free online course that will help you learn the basics of google analytics. This course is beneficial for those who are in or want to make a career in digital marketing. To pursue this course, you can visit the official website of Google Analytics Academy. On completion of this course, the candidates are provided with free certificates that will add an extra skill to their portfolio.
7. Artificial Intelligence by IIT Delhi
IIT Delhi is one of the most reputed institutions in India that offer various kinds of regular technology courses. Apart from regular courses, the institute also offers a certificate course in AI (artificial intelligence) that mainly aims to help the students learn the latest concepts of AI like Bayes nets, logic, search, and MDPs. To pursue this course, you can visit the official website of the institute. After completing this course, the institute will provide you with a free certificate. This course will also help you plan better and choose advanced courses in the subfield of AI.
Apart from the above-mentioned free online courses, many other courses offered by the various universities/institutes/organizations are popular among the students. Space below mentions the name of some more popular free online certificate awarding courses, along with the total duration of the course. Such courses will aid you in your learn about something new and add an extra skill to your personality:
- Algorithms: Design & Analysis
- Analytics Academy – 3.5 Hours Course
- Cryptography II
- Diploma in Human Resources – 8 to 10 Hours
- Diploma in Operations Management – 5 to 6 Hours
- Essentials of Program Strategy & Evaluation
- Google Ads Manager – 5 Hours Course
- Google Ads Search certification – 3.7 Hours Course
- Graph Search, Shortest Paths & Data Structures
- How to Advertise on Instagram – 6 lessons
- How to Create a Facebook Page to Grow Your Business – 4 lessons
- How to Create an Ad on Facebook – 8 lessons
- Introduction to Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Introduction to Project Management – 9 to 10 Hours
- Python for Everyone – 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- SCRUM Immersion – 5 to 6 Hours Course
- Search Ads 360 certification – 1 Hour
- The Essential Guide to Facebook Ads – 6 lessons
List of Top Universities and Organizations That Offer Popular Free Online Certificate Awarding Courses
Hundreds of popular universities and organizations across the world offer popular free online Certificate Awarding Courses. The name of top organizations and universities that offer these courses are given below:
- World Health Organizations (WHO)
- University of Leeds & Institute of Coding
- King’s College London
- British Council
- Deakin University
- Griffith University
- Coventry University
- University of Michigan
- Health Education England
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine & UK Public Health Rapid Support Team
- The University of Edinburgh & Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- University of Reading, Henley Business School & The Reading Real Estate Foundation
- Wellcome Genome Campus Advanced Courses and Scientific Conferences
- The University of Melbourne, The Nossal Institute for Global Health & UNICEF
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest updates on 25 Popular Free Online Certificate Awarding Courses184 Views