AFCAT Admit Card 2020: Indian Airforce will conduct the Air Force Common Admission Test, also known as AFCAT on 22th and 23rd February 2020 for the recruitment of candidates in Flying Branch & Ground Duties (Technical & Non-Technical) branches. Candidates who have successfully applied for the exam can download their AFCAT Admit card 2020 by visiting the official website @afcat.cdac.in. Also, the AFCAT 2020 Admit Card 2020 will be sent to the registered email ID of the candidates who have successfully applied.
Aspirants will be able to download the AFCAT Admit Card 2020 online by entering their login credentials – Username and Password. Indian Airforce will not send the admit card offline. This article will provide you with all the information related to AFCAT Admit Card 2020. Stay tuned to this article for the direct link to download your AFCAT Admit card 2020 or read on to find more details about it.
AFCAT Admit Card 2020
Before we getting ahead into the details of the AFCAT Admit card 2020, let us take a look at the important dates for AFCAT 01/2020:
|Commencement of AFCAT Application||01 December 2019|
|Last Date of Application||30th December 2019|
|ACAT Admit Card Download Starts||04 February 2020|
|AFCAT Exam||22 February 2020 and 23 February 2020|
|AFCAT Course Commencement||January 2021|
How to download AFCAT Admit Card 2020?
To download the AFCAT Admit Card 2020, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit AFCAT official website: afcat.cdac.in
- Step 2: Click on the drop-down menu of Candidate Login.
- Step 3: Now click on AFCAT 01/2020.
- Step 4: Enter the following details: Username and, password.
- Step 5: AFCAT Admit card will appear on the screen
- Step 6: Download the AFCAT Admit Card 2020 and take a printout
It is advisable to take multiple printouts of the AFCAT Hall Ticket, as it will be required for all future references. Also, save it in a safe folder in your system.
Details Mentioned On AFCAT Hall Ticket 2020
The following details will be mentioned on AFCAT Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Time of Examination
- Date of Examination
- Examination Center Address
- Other Important Examination Instructions
Discrepancy Or Unavailability Of The AFCAT Admit Card 2020
If the candidate is unable to download the AFCAT Hall Ticket they can raise the query to AFCAT inquiry cell. Also, after downloading the AFCAT Amit Card 2020 candidates should check all the information and details present on the admit card carefully. Any discrepancy, missing details or spelling error should be immediately reported to the concerned authorities. For that candidates have to report the errors with all the supporting documents. The authorities will review the details and make the necessary changes if required.
Email ID and Phone Number of AFCAT Query Cell Pune is given below:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 020-25503105 or 020- 25503106
Documents To Be Carried With AFCAT Admit Card 2020
Candidates should carry the following documents to the exam center along with the AFCAT Admit Card 2020:
- AFCAT e-Admit Card
- Candidate’s Aadhaar Card
- 2 Passport Size Photograph
- Any valid Photo ID Card, like PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card or any other National ID proof which is duly signed by the Gazetted Officer
- Ballpoint Pen (Blue or Black) for signing on the attendance sheet and rough work.
Things Not Allowed At The Examination Venue
The following things should not be carried by the candidate to the examination center:
- Mobile phones, calculator and any other communication or digital device.
- Any pen except the Black and Blue color
- Any kind of bag with textual material, slide rulers, log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, docupen, blue tooth, pager, etc will not be allowed into the exam centre.
AFCAT Admit Card 2020: Important Instructions
Some of the important instructions regarding AFC AT Admit Card 2020 are as under:
- AFCAT Hall Ticket should be downloaded as soon as it releases from the official website to avoid any sort of traffic issues.
- Aspirants should check the information present on the AFCAT Admit Card 2020 carefully and any discrepancy should be reported between the stipulated time.
- Candidates should carry the AFCAT Admit Card along with all the other necessary documents to the examination hall in order to appear in the exam
- AFCAT Admit Card should be preserved till the exam procedure is over.
- No aspirant will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the AFCAT Admit Card.
Now you know everything about AFCAT Admit Card/ Hall Ticket. You should now focus on the preparation of AFCAT 2020. You should not leave any topic from AFCAT Syllabus and practice the last year papers as much as you can. Also, you should start preparing right away so that the entire syllabus gets completed much before the exam and you get a lot of time for revision. Stay calm and confident. You will definitely do well.
We hope that we have provided you with all the required information on AFCAT Hall Ticket 2020. If you have any query regarding the same, feel free to drop a comment below. We will get back to you promptly.
We wish you all the best for your AFCAT 2020.470 Views