AFCAT Admit Card 2021: The Indian Air Force has released the AFCAT 2 Admit Card 2021 on August 20, 2021, at 11 AM, on its official website. We have provided the direct link to download the AFCAT 2 Hall Ticket below on this page as the conducting body has issued it online. As per the official notification, the AFCAT 2 Exam is scheduled to be conducted from August 28 to 30, 2021, at the designated exam centres. To appear in the same, candidates will have to access their admit cards by visiting the official portal. Scroll down to read more on AFCAT Admit Card 2021!
To download the AFCAT 2 Call Letter from the official website, candidates will have to use their login credentials such as User ID and Password which they got at the time of filling the AFCAT Application Form. A total of 334 vacancies have been announced to recruit eligible staff for the post of Class-I Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duties (Technical and Non-Technical). In this article, we have provided all the relevant details related to the AFCAT Admit Card 2021 including important dates, exam overview, how to download it, details mentioned, documents required along with it, frequently asked questions, and more. Read on to find out more about the same!
AFCAT Admit Card 2021: Overview
Before getting into the details of AFCAT Admit Card 2021, candidates must go through the exam overview for a better understanding.
|Name of the Exam||Air Force Common Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Frequency||Twice a Year|
|Language of the Exam||English|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Duration of the Exam||2 Hours|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||+3 Marks for right answers-1 Mark for each wrong answer|
|Type of the Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
AFCAT Admit Card 2021: Important Dates
The Indian Air Force has released the AFCAT 2 Admit Card on August 20, 2021, on its official website. The exam dates for the same have already been announced. Candidates must check the table given below to know more about the same.
AFCAT (2) 2021
|Beginning of Online Registration||June 01, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||June 30, 2021|
|Release of AFCAT (2) Admit Card||August 20, 2021|
|AFCAT (2) 2021 Online Exam||August 28 to 30, 2021|
|Declaration of AFCAT Result||To be announced|
AFCAT (1) 2021
|Beginning of Online Registrations||December 1, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||December 30, 2020|
|Release of AFCAT (1) Admit Card||February 5, 2021|
|AFCAT (1) 2021 Online Exam||February 20, 21, 2021|
|Declaration of AFCAT Result||To be announced|
How To Download The AFCAT Admit Card 2021?
To download the AFCAT Admit Card 2021, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
- – 1st Step: Visit the AFCAT official website afcat.cdac.in.
- – 2nd Step: Go to Candidate Login.
- – 3rd Step: Now click on AFCAT 02/2021.
- – 4th Step: Once the download link is active, Enter the login details – Username and Password and log in.
- – 5th Step: AFCAT Admit Card will appear on the screen. Download and take a printout of the hall ticket for future references.
Details Mentioned On AFCAT 2021 Hall Ticket
The following details will be mentioned on AFCAT Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Time of Examination
- Date of Examination
- Examination Center Address
- Other Important Examination Instructions
Discrepancy Or Unavailability Of AFCAT Admit Card 2021
If the candidate is unable to download the AFCAT Hall Ticket, they can raise the query to the AFCAT inquiry cell. Also, after downloading the AFCAT Admit Card 2021 candidates should check all the information and details present on the admit card carefully. Any discrepancy, missing details, or spelling error should be immediately reported to the concerned authorities. Candidates have to report the errors with all the supporting documents. The authorities will review the details and make the necessary changes if required.
Email ID and Phone Number of AFCAT Query Cell Pune is given below:
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: 020-25503105 or 020- 25503106
Documents To Be Carried With AFCAT Admit Card 2021
Candidates should carry the following documents to the exam centre along with the AFCAT hall ticket 2021:
- AFCAT e-hall ticket
- Aadhaar Card (Mandatory)
- 2 Passport Size Photograph
- Any valid Photo ID Card, like PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card or any other National ID proof which is duly signed by the Gazetted Officer
- Ballpoint Pen (Blue or Black) for signing on the attendance sheet and rough work.
Things Not Allowed At The Examination Venue
The following things should not be carried by the candidate to the examination center:
- Mobile phones, calculators, and any other communication or digital device.
- Any pen except the Black and Blue color.
- Any kind of bag with textual material, slide rulers, log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, blue tooth, pager, etc. will not be allowed into the exam center.
Some of the important instructions regarding AFCAT Admit Card 2021 are as under:
- AFCAT Hall Ticket should be downloaded at the earliest to avoid any sort of problem due to server issues at the last moment.
- Aspirants should check the information present on the AFCAT hall ticket 2021 carefully and any discrepancy should be reported between the stipulated time.
- Candidates should carry the AFCAT hall ticket along with all the other necessary documents to the examination hall in order to appear for the exam.
- AFCAT Admit Card should be preserved till the exam procedure is over.
- No aspirant will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the AFCAT hall ticket.
- Students are supposed to wear a mask throughout the examination. Anyone without it will not be tolerated. They are supposed to follow social distancing as per the norms laid by the COVID 19 guidelines.
- They are supposed to carry sanitisers to ensure safety and hygiene.
- In case the photo in the AFCAT Admit Card is blurred or not clear, then candidates will be required to provide two separate recent pictures which are clear.
- Candidates must sign on their admit card in front of the invigilator only.
- Candidates should carry all the required documents along with the admit card and submit them at the exam center for verification purpose only.
- Check the date, time, exam venue and other details on the admit card prior to the exam day. Report to the authority in case of any discrepancy or missing details.
- Mobile phones and electronic devices are strictly prohibited in the examination center.
- Any request to change the exam centers will not be entertained once the final allotment of exam centers is done.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the admit card and abide by it.
- Candidates are advised to not to laminate the admit card issued by the officials.
- Candidates who impersonate will be legally punished.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to sit in the examination hall till the exam time completes even after finishing the paper early.
Important COVID-19 Guidelines
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the central government introduced some important guidelines for candidates that have to be followed at the examination centre on exam day. It is mandatory for all the appearing aspirants to adhere to these instructions else the officials of the conducting body will not allow them to enter the exam hall under any circumstances.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to have the installed latest version of the ‘Arogya Setu’ App on their mobile phone.
- The Aarogya Setu status must show the candidate’s risk factor.
- Candidates will have to display the AarogyaSetu status at the entry gate. Thereafter, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
- Candidates must carry a hand sanitizer, gloves and face masks at the exam centre.
- Candidates’ face should be covered with protective masks.
- Candidates must make sure that they don’t have any COVID-19 symptoms. In case they do, their entry will be strictly prohibited on the spot.
- Also, candidates will have to maintain the social distancing norms at the examination centre.
Know More About AFCAT
|AFCAT Cut Off||AFCAT Eligibility||AFCAT Exam Pattern|
|AFCAT Login||AFCAT Mock Test||AFCAT Notification|
|AFCAT Result||AFCAT Syllabus||AFCAT Previous Year Papers|
FAQs On AFCAT Hall Ticket
Here, we have enlisted some of the most important frequently asked questions related to the AFCAT Admit Card 2021. Candidates must read these questions and answers to clear out their doubts regarding the same subject.
|Q1: Is Afcat admit card 2021 out?|
Ans: The Indian Air Force has released the AFCAT 2 Admit Card on the official website. The direct link to access the hall ticket is given above on this page.
|Q2: I have submitted two applications. Will I get my admit card? |
Ans: Yes, AFCAT hall ticket will be issued based on your latest submitted application.
|Q3: I forgot my password. How to retrieve it back? |
Ans: Candidates must click on the forgot password option to retrieve and change their password.
|Q4: Can I show the digital copy of the admit card at the examination center? |
Ans: Candidates must carry the printout of the AFCAT hall ticket to the exam center.
|Q5: Why am I not able to download my AFCAT 2021 Admit Card? |
Ans: Sometimes, due to server issues and heavy load/traffic on the website, candidates will not be able to download their AFCAT hall ticket. In that case, it is advised that you try again after 5 minutes.
Now you know everything about AFCAT Hall Ticket. You should now focus on the preparation of AFCAT 2021. You should not leave any topic from AFCAT Syllabus and practice the last years’ papers as much as you can. Cover the entire syllabus much before the exam and start your revision. Stay calm and confident. You will definitely do well.
We hope that we have provided you with all the required information on AFCAT Admit Card 2021. If you have any queries regarding the same, feel free to drop a comment below. We will get back to you promptly.570 Views