AFCAT Admit Card 2021 (Released): Indian Airforce will conduct Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT (1) on February 20 and 21, 2021 for the recruitment of candidates in Flying Branch and Ground Duties (Technical & Non-Technical) branches. AFCAT (1) 2021 Admit Card has been released on February 5, 2021. Candidates can download AFCAT 1 Hall Ticket by visiting the official website careerindianairforce.cdac.in or afcat.cdac.in. Or from the link provided in this article.
Aspirants will be able to download AFCAT hall ticket 2021 online by entering their login credentials – Username and Password. Indian Airforce will not send the admit card offline. This article will provide you with all the information related to AFCAT hall ticket 2021.
AFCAT Admit Card 2021 Out
Candidates could download AFCAT 1 Hall Ticket from February 5, 2021, onwards. We have provided the direct link to download it on this page. Before getting into the details of admit card, let us take a look at the important dates for AFCAT 2021:
|Beginning of Online Registrations||December 1, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||December 30, 2020|
|Release of AFCAT (1) Admit Card||February 5, 2021|
|AFCAT (1) 2021 Online Exam||February 20, 21, 2021|
|Declaration of AFCAT Result||To be announced|
How To Download AFCAT Admit Card 2021?
To download the AFCAT Admit Card 2021, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
- – 1st Step: Visit the AFCAT official website afcat.cdac.in.
- – 2nd Step: Go to Candidate Login.
- – 3rd Step: Now click on AFCAT 01/2021.
- – 4th Step: Once the download link is active, Enter the login details – Username and Password and log in.
- – 5th Step: AFCAT Admit Card will appear on the screen. Download and take a printout of the hall ticket for future references.
Details Mentioned On AFCAT 2021 Hall Ticket
The following details will be mentioned on AFCAT Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Time of Examination
- Date of Examination
- Examination Center Address
- Other Important Examination Instructions
Discrepancy Or Unavailability Of AFCAT Admit Card 2021
If the candidate is unable to download the AFCAT Hall Ticket, they can raise the query to the AFCAT inquiry cell. Also, after downloading the AFCAT Admit Card 2021 candidates should check all the information and details present on the admit card carefully. Any discrepancy, missing details, or spelling error should be immediately reported to the concerned authorities. Candidates have to report the errors with all the supporting documents. The authorities will review the details and make the necessary changes if required.
Email ID and Phone Number of AFCAT Query Cell Pune is given below:
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: 020-25503105 or 020- 25503106
Documents To Be Carried With AFCAT Admit Card 2021
Candidates should carry the following documents to the exam center along with the AFCAT hall ticket 2021:
- AFCAT e-hall ticket
- Aadhaar Card (Mandatory)
- 2 Passport Size Photograph
- Any valid Photo ID Card, like PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card or any other National ID proof which is duly signed by the Gazetted Officer
- Ballpoint Pen (Blue or Black) for signing on the attendance sheet and rough work.
Things Not Allowed At The Examination Venue
The following things should not be carried by the candidate to the examination center:
- Mobile phones, calculators, and any other communication or digital device.
- Any pen except the Black and Blue color.
- Any kind of bag with textual material, slide rulers, log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, blue tooth, pager, etc. will not be allowed into the exam center.
Some of the important instructions regarding AFCAT Admit Card 2021 are as under:
- AFCAT Hall Ticket should be downloaded at the earliest to avoid any sort of problem due to server issues at the last moment.
- Aspirants should check the information present on the AFCAT hall ticket 2021 carefully and any discrepancy should be reported between the stipulated time.
- Candidates should carry the AFCAT hall ticket along with all the other necessary documents to the examination hall in order to appear for the exam.
- AFCAT Admit Card should be preserved till the exam procedure is over.
- No aspirant will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the AFCAT hall ticket.
FAQs On AFCAT Hall Ticket
Some of the FAQs on AFCAT Admit Card 2021 are as under:
|Q1: Is Afcat admit card 2021 out?|
Ans: Yes. AFCAT 1 Hall Ticket has been released on February 5, 2021, on the official website.
|Q2: I have submitted two applications. Will I get my admit card? |
Ans: Yes, AFCAT hall ticket will be issued based on your latest submitted application.
|Q3: I forgot my password. How to retrieve it back? |
Ans: Candidates must click on the forgot password option to retrieve and change their password.
|Q4: Can I show the digital copy of the admit card at the examination center? |
Ans: Candidates must carry the printout of the AFCAT hall ticket to the exam center.
|Q5: Why am I not able to download my AFCAT 2021 Admit Card? |
Ans: Sometimes, due to server issues and heavy load/traffic on the website, candidates will not be able to download their AFCAT hall ticket. In that case, it is advised that you try again after 5 minutes.
Now you know everything about AFCAT 1 Hall Ticket. You should now focus on the preparation of AFCAT 2021. You should not leave any topic from AFCAT Syllabus and practice the last years’ papers as much as you can. Cover the entire syllabus much before the exam and start your revision. Stay calm and confident. You will definitely do well.
We hope that we have provided you with all the required information on AFCAT Admit Card 2021. If you have any queries regarding the same, feel free to drop a comment below. We will get back to you promptly.1584 Views