AFCAT Answer Key 2019: The AFCAT Answer key 2019 was released soon after the exams got over. AFCAT Exam was conducted over a period of 2 days- 24th and 25th August 2019. The answer key of AFCAT was released on the official website of AFCAT afcat.cdac.in. Many coaching institutes release their own memory based answer key after the written exam finishes. If the officials do not release the AFCAT Answer Key, then candidates may rely on the memory-based answer key published by the coaching institutes to calculate a probable score in the exam. The AFCAT answer key PDF is published in online mode.
Details Of AFCAT Answer Key 2019
Memory-based AFCAT Answer Key:
The Indian Air Force provides the answer key of AFCAT and EKT after Memory based AFCAT answer key releases. Many coaching institutes provide candidates their own answer key, before the AFCAT official answer key is released, which is called memory based answer key, that helps applicants to compare it with their own written answers in the exam and estimate a probable score.
The memory-based Answer key of AFCAT is released after solving and confirming the solutions to the questions from various sources. AFCAT Provisional Answer Key is released then for candidates to compare and challenge the answers of questions they have doubt in. Once the provisional AFCAT Answer Key is completely studied, the Indian Air Force releases the AFCAT Final Answer Key.
Highlights of AFCAT 2019 Answer key
- Before AFCAT answer key 2019 is released, applicants can evaluate their performance in the exam with the help of memory-based answer key initially provided by the coaching institutes and find out their chances of recruitment.
- Candidates can cross-verify their answers with that provided in the answer key to predict their probable score in the examination.
- A provisional AFCAT Answer Key is released previously before the final answer key so that the candidates can challenge the answers in case of discrepancy and after scrutinizing that, the final answer key is released.
- The final official result will be published on the official website i.e, afcat.nic.in.
- Candidates qualifying the online exam will be shortlisted to appear for AFSB interview.
Dates To Remember For AFCAT Exam 2019:
|Date of AFCAT exam 2||August 24th and 25th, 2019|
|Answer key of AFCAT 2||To be Declared soon|
|Result of AFCAT 2||To be Declared soon|
AFCAT 2019 Exam Overview:
|Exam||AFCAT||EKT (only for technical)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours||45 minutes|
|Categories in paper||General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test||Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical & Electronics|
|Negative Marking||1 mark||1 mark|
How To Download AFCAT Answer Key 2019?
The official final Answer Key of AFCAT 2019 was announced on the official website afcat.nic. The AFCAT Answer Key was available in pdf format. You can simply follow these steps to get your answer key:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website first i.e, afcat.nic.in.
- 2nd Step: Click on the links to access the answer key on the home page.
- 3rd Step: AFCAT answer key will be available for all sets of the question paper.
- 4th Step: Click on the correct answer key code.
- 5th Step: Download it and take a print out of AFCAT 2 answer key for future reference.
How To Calculate The AFCAT Exam Score?
Total score in online exam = Number of correct answer x 3– Number of incorrect answer x 1
With the help of the given formula, the candidates will be able to check their answers whether the question they have answered in the exam is correct or not and they can get the estimate of qualifying the examination. By following this marking scheme to calculate the candidate can estimate the correct result.
Marking Structure Of AFCAT 2019 Exam
No changes have been done in the marking scheme of AFCAT 2019 Exam. The marking scheme is given as follows:
- 3 marks for every correct answer.
- 1 mark deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Zero marks, for unattempted questions.
- If the candidate selects multiple answers (for MCQ type Questions) then 1 marks will be deducted.
After the conduction of the AFCAT Answer key 2019, qualifiers of the examination were to appear for the AFSB i.e Air Force Selection Board Testing. This is an interview round for all the candidates who qualified AFCAT exam, the IAF will call the candidates at the AFSB centers. There are four centers in India for this:
The candidates who applied for the flying branch could choose any one center amongst the four, whereas the rest of the candidates were assigned the centers. But all the selected candidates were needed to choose the venue and date for AFSB in order to generate the Call-up Letter for the AFSB.
We hope this article on AFCAT Answer Key will certainly help you and for any more queries please feel free to ping through our comment section.