AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Radiotherapy Post Doctoral Fellowship: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar invites applications for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine in the Department of Anaesthesiology & Critical Care, PDCC Course in Diagnostic NeuroImaging in the Department of Radio-Diagnosis. And Minimal Access Surgery in the Department of General Surgery, and Palliative Care Medicine in the Department of Radiotherapy.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Post Doctoral Fellowship is offered once a year. Candidates seeking admission to these fellowship programs can apply in online mode from July to the last week of July every year. Candidates are selected for these posts on the basis of combined marks obtained in written tests and personal interview or Personal Interview only. Read the below article to stay updated on Post-Doctoral Fellowships at AIIMS Bhubaneswar in detail.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Radiotherapy Post-Doctoral Fellowship
|Name of the Fellowship||AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Radiotherapy Post Doctoral Fellowship|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar|
|Department||Department of Radiotherapy|
|Number of Fellowships Offered||1|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Post-Doctoral Fellowship: Dates
Candidates seeking admission to any of the Post Doctoral Fellowship programs at AIIMS Bhubaneswar need to check the important dates related to it first. Knowing the important dates in advance will help them get prepared for the upcoming events. AIIMS Bhubaneswar announced the important dates associated with AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Radiotherapy Post Doctoral Fellowship program admission as below:
|The online application form available from||July 16, 2020, at 10:00 A.M.|
|The last date of receipt of online application form||July 31, 2020, on 05:00 P.M|
Post-Doctoral Fellowships At AIIMS Bhubaneswar: Number Of Seats
|S/No.||Name of the PDF Course||No. of Seat|
|1.||PDF in Critical Care Medicine||2|
|2.||PDF in Palliative Care Medicine||1|
|3.||PDF in Minimal Access Surgery||2|
|4.||PDCC in Diagnostic Neuro-Imaging||1|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Radiotherapy Post-Doctoral Fellowship: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates seeking admission to any of the offered AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Radiotherapy Post Doctoral Fellowship program need to first check the eligibility criteria. Because after submission of the application if any candidate is found ineligible he/she will lose the candidature. Candidates can check the AIIMS Bhubaneswar eligibility criteria below:
- Post Doctoral Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine: The candidates who are passed MD/ MS/ DNB/PDF/PDCC/DM program in Anesthesiology, Pulmonary Medicine, Internal Medicine, Paediatrics, General Surgery and Emergency Medicine from an Institute recognized by the government of India can apply for Post Doctoral Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine at AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
- Post Doctoral Fellowship in Palliative Medicine: The candidates who are holding a degree in any of the following specialities‐ Radiotherapy, Medicine, Anaesthesiology, and General Surgery from MCI recognized Institutes or any similar qualification approved by AIIMS Bhubaneswar for this purpose can apply for Post Doctoral Fellowship in Palliative Medicine.
- PDCC in Diagnostic Neuro-Imaging: Candidates who are holding MD in Radio-diagnosis from recognised Institutes or any similar qualification approved by AIIMS Bhubaneswar for this purpose can apply for PDCC in Diagnostic Neuro-Imaging.
- Minimal Access Surgery: Candidates who are done with MS / DNB in General Surgery or MCh/DNB in Paediatric Surgery & Surgical Oncology from a recognized Institute can apply for Minimal Access Surgery admission.
Age: The maximum age of the candidates should not be more than 45 years as on the last date of the application process.
Required Experience: Candidates who want to apply for PDF in Critical Care Medicine should have experience in PDF/PDCC in Critical Care or Critical Care.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Post-Doctoral Fellowship: Benefits
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar offers Post Doctoral Fellowship programs in different branches of human life sciences, which are considered as the best opportunity for the candidates. Candidates selected for these programs are benefitted in many ways. Some of the most common benefit availed by the candidates are as under:
Emoluments: Once selected for any of the offered PDF programs at AIIMS Bhubaneswar, the students receive Emoluments as under:
- Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC, Level –11 of the Pay Matrix + NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules (Rs. 18,750 + 6600(Grade Pay)+NPA plus other regular Allowances as permissible under rules).
Leave: During the 1 year PDF program, the candidates are provided with a total of 24 days of leaves.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Radiotherapy Post-Doctoral Fellowship Application Process
- Candidates seeking admission to any of the Post Doctoral Fellowship programs at AIIMS Bhubaneswar need to fill the application form first. The application form can be filled and submitted in online mode on the official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in from July 16 to 31.
- To fill the application form, candidates will be required to provide all necessary detail in the application form. They will also have to upload the necessary documents and then submit them.
- Candidates must note that the Director AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the Post Doctoral Fellowship advertisement at any point of time without giving any reason.
- Candidates can fill the application forms for more than one Post-Doctoral Fellowship post out of the enlisted Departments separately. Such candidates will have to apply separately from different positions.
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website.
- – 2nd Step: Click on ‘Apply Online’ in the recruitment section.
- – 3rd Step: Register by providing name, email ID, and contact number.
- – 4th Step: Login using the credentials shared on registered email ID.
- – 5th Step: Fill in the requisite details in specified boxes of the application form.
- – 6th Step: Pay the application fee online through Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- – 7th Step: Take the printout for future reference.
Post-Doctoral Fellowships At AIIMS Bhubaneswar: Application Fees
In order to fill the application form for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Radiotherapy Post Doctoral Fellowship programs, candidates will have to pay the application form fee as per the detail given in the table below:
|General/EWS /OBC Category||Rs. 1000/- with transaction charges, as applicable|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|PWD Category||No application Fees|
Candidates can make AIIMS application fee payment through NEFT and a soft copy fee payment detail has to be uploaded while filling the online application form. the detail of money transfer through NEFT is given in the table below:
|Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Radiotherapy Post-Doctoral Fellowship: Selection Process
Firstly, the authority from AIIMS Bhubaneswar will review the filled application forms and then organize a written test or personal interview or both. If the number of candidates is high then written test or interview or both can be organized but if a number of applications are received than the vacancies, then no written test will be organized.
Candidates will be selected for the offered AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Radiotherapy Post Doctoral Fellowship programs based on their overall educational qualification and performance in written test/ personal interview or both. The conducting authority will release a merit list that will carry the name of selected and waiting list candidates.
Selected candidates will have to bring the original certificate, i.e. MBBS degree certificate, Qualifying degree, Internship Completion Certificate (MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch) Medical registration Certificate, Caste Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, etc. for verification. If any candidate joins the post and leaves or resigns before the completion of the program, he/she will have to give one month’s prior notice as per the rules.
FAQs On AIIMS Bhubaneswar Post-Doctoral Fellowship
Check below the frequently asked questions on All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Post Doctoral Fellowship:
A: If you are selected for any of the Post Doctoral Fellowship program offered by the AIIMS Bhubaneswar you will receive a salary/ stipend amount as under:
Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC, Level –11 of the Pay Matrix + NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules (Rs. 18,750 + 6600(Grade Pay)+NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules).
A: Yes, candidates belonging to SC and ST category need to pay Rs. 500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable while filling the application form for any of the Post Doctoral Fellowship programs at AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
A: Candidates are selected for the offered AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Radiotherapy Post Doctoral Fellowship programs based on their overall educational qualification and performance in written test/ personal interview or both.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for latest updates on AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department of Radiotherapy Post Doctoral Fellowship.