AIIMS Mock Test 2019: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi conducts the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam every year for admission to MBBS course in the nine campuses of AIIMS. AIIMS gives admission to their students only through their own entrance test. It is needless to say that the preparation for the national level medical entrance exam demands perseverance and hard work from each aspirant for successful survival in the cut-throat competition.
AIIMS MBBS will be conducted on May 25th and May 26th, 2019. The result of AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be declared on June 12, while the counseling process will take place over the months of July to September. Last Year, 807 seats have been made available for aspirants to apply to across 9 different AIIMS institutes, including the two new ones in Guntur and Nagpur. In this post, you will be able to get access to Embibe’s AIIMS Mock Test.
AIIMS Mock Test
In order to crack the AIIMS UG entrance exam, it is highly recommended that you attempt the AIIMS mock test series by Embibe. The AIIMS mock test series is designed as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern of AIIMS, keeping in mind the marking scheme, important chapters, etc. These tests are formulated by subject matter experts after careful study on the recent years’ trends in the AIIMS previous year papers. No stone has been left unturned in ensuring that each AIIMS mock test on Embibe is similar to the actual exam in every aspect! Read on to know more about the AIIMS mock test series.
AIIMS Mock Test by Embibe
As far as your full AIIMS mock test (covering the entire AIIMS syllabus) is concerned, we have a very comprehensive analysis for you.
a.) AIIMS Mock Test – Subject-wise score
b.) AIIMS Mock Test – Subject-wise time management
c.) AIIMS Mock Test – Attempt effectiveness
d.) AIIMS Mock Test – Chapter-wise analysis
AIIMS Mock Test | How to prepare For AIIMS Exam
Besides the AIIMS mock test series, let’s go through other preparation tips for AIIMS in detail.
- A proper timetable/study plan must be followed to crack the examination. You have to figure out how much time and effort you have to put in on each topic. Concentrate more on your weaker sections. Also, a proper study planning will help you finish your syllabus on time.
- Read NCERT books for clearing your basics. Solve mock tests, sample papers and previous year papers on a daily basis.
- Try to bifurcate your time equally among all subjects instead of focusing on a single subject. Prepare all subjects in a methodical manner. Fix a time limit and try to finish all your subjects before that time.
- Solve previous year papers. Although the questions may not be repeated, they will give you an idea about the exam, and about the type of questions that are frequented.
- Consistency is another main point that one should be concerned about. Students are ridiculously passionate about their preparations. They craft strategies and design long timetables, decide to put in 4-6 hours of studies every day, abstain from using mobiles and loads of such righteous constraints, but sadly this is adhered to for a few days only. So, it is important that students be determined and focused.
- Make an effort to learn the writing style of the toppers. Previous years’ toppers answer sheets can be easily found on the Internet for all subjects by simply googling “best answer sheets”. It is important to know how to write to-the-point answers and do a neat and clean work.
- In order to finish off things sooner, a high preference for superficial learning than conceptual learning is noticed in students, which is dangerous. It means you are not learning thoroughly and in-depth. Clear your basic concepts and read everything in details.
We hope this detailed article on AIIMS Mock Test helps you in your preparation. If you have any query regarding AIIMS Mock Test or the exam in general, drop a comment below and we will get back to you.3236 Views