New Delhi September 2 | AIIMS is going to conduct online Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) on September 8, 2020. The admit card for NORCET has been released today i.e September 2, 2020
The candidates who have filled the application form for the exam can download the admit card by providing login credentials, from the official website aiimsexams.org
The application form for the post was released on August 5 and the last date to fill the application form was August 18. The exam will be conducted for around 4000 posts of Nursing officer in various AIIMS across India.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020 – Steps to Download
- Visit the official website – aiimsexams.org
- Click the link – “Admit card for Recruitment to the post of Nursing Officer – 2020”
- Candidates are advised to enter their application ID and password
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take its printout and check its factual correction
AIIMS Nursing Officer (NORCET) – Exam Pattern
- The duration of the examination will be 180 minutes.
- There will be 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question. (180 MCQs related to subject, 20 MCQs related to General Knowledge & Aptitude)
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR/EWS, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST.
AIIMS Nursing Officer (NORCET) – Vacancy
AIIMS had released the break up of vacancies for NORCET 2020. There are around 4000 posts to be filled through the exams. However, the list is tentative and will be modified as more details comes up.
We hope that this information on AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020 has helped you. If you have any queries then you can ask us and we will answer you. Use the comment section below for any queries and comments.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for latest news and updates on AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020935 Views