AIPVT Application Form 2020 – Veterinary Council of India or VCI will publish AIPVT 2020 application form in the second week of July 2020. The process of AIPVT registration 2020 will be online only. The aspirants must meet the eligibility criteria decided by the authority to apply for AIPVT 2020 and get admission to BVSc and AH courses (15% All India Quota seats are available). The applicants must qualify National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) to proceed for the application form of AIPVT 2020. There are four steps to complete the procedure of AIPVT application form 2020 and it includes online registration, filling of mandatory details, application fee payment and form submission. Note that the candidates will have to pay the prescribed fee amount to complete the application process. In this article, the aspirants will learn about the detailed process of the application form of AIPVT 2020 filling and submission, documents needed, fee details, admit card details and much more.
AIPVT 2020 Application Form – Important Dates
The applicants must keep track of the important events and dates related to AIPVT application form 2020. The table given below mentions the important dates for AIPVT 2020 –
AIPVT 2020 Application Dates
|Availability of 15% AIQ seat matrix||Second week of July 2020|
|Availability of online application form||Second week of July 2020|
|Filling of choices and locking process||Second week of July 2020|
|Deadline for registration||Third week of July 2020|
|End date for application fee payment||Third week of July 2020|
AIPVT Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates can only fill AIPVT 2020 application form if they fulfill the eligibility requirements laid down by VCI. Go through the below given points to know about AIPVT 2020 eligibility criteria:
- The candidates must have Indian nationality. Persons of Indian Origin or PIOs and Overseas Citizens of India or OCI cardholder can also apply for AIPVT 2020
- All the applicants who belong to the general category must have obtained 50% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics, Biology or Biotechnology and English. Those who are from the category of SC/ST/OBC must have attained 47.5% aggregate marks
- The minimum age of the candidates must be 17 years and the maximum age must be 25 years as on December 31, 2020. Those who belong to the category of ST, SC and OBC will be given 5 years of age relaxation
- The candidates must have qualified NEET cutoff 2020.
How to Fill and Submit AIPVT Application Form 2020
AIPVT 2020 application form process includes various steps and the candidates must follow the same. During online registration, the applicants will have to mention NEET registration number, roll number, programme to be applied for and other important details. They need to fill the form completely and pay the fee amount online. The printout of the confirmation page must also be retained for further use. The application form of AIPVT 2020 consists of below mentioned steps:
- Online registration
- Filling of application form
- Payment of fee
- Submission of form and taking printout of confirmation page
The detailed process of AIPVT application form 2020 is as under:
Step -1: Online registration
In the process of AIPVT online registration, the candidates must fill the below given details correctly:
- NEET UG roll number
- Registration number as given in NEET application form 2020
- Name of the applicant
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Security password
Once the AIPVT registration process is completed, the candidates will get their login credentials like login ID and password to the registered email ID.
Step -2: Filling of application form
To fill AIPVT 2020 application form, the aspirants will have to enter their login ID and password and click on the submit button. The application form of AIPVT 2020 will be displayed on the screen and the applicants need to fill all the mandatory details sincerely without any error. The information includes:
- Academic details: Marks obtained by the candidates in class 12 or equivalent exam, roll numbers, subject-wise score, overall marks, maximum marks and board details
- NEET details: Marks obtained by the candidates in NEET 2020, category rank, All India Rank
- Contact details: Mobile number of the applicant, communication and permanent address, valid email ID, an alternate contact number and other details
Step -3: Payment of application fee
After filling the necessary details in AIPVT application form 2020, the candidates must make the payment of the application fee. Only online mode is there to pay the fee amount. The category-wise application fee amount is mentioned in the table below:
Application fee details
Note that the fee amount mentioned above does not include processing or service or other charges. NEFT mode is available for the candidates for fee payment. The details related to AIPVT application form fee through NEFT mode are as under:
- Name of beneficiary – Veterinary Council of India
- Account number – 602000301000097
- IFSC code – VIJB0006020
- Name of bank and address – Vijaya Bank, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066
Step -4: Submission and printout of application form
Once the details in AIPVT 2020 application form are filled and fee is paid, the applicants must recheck the form and ensure that the details are correct and genuine. After that, the candidates must submit the form online and take two or three hard copies of the same. The printout of the application form of AIPVT 2020 must be retained by the aspirants till the process of counselling and admission.
What next after the AIPVT Application Form 2020?
Once AIPVT 2020 application form filling and submission is done, the candidates will get confirmation on their registered email id. Candidates should take the print out of the submitted application form which will be required during the counselling process.
This is the complete guide for AIPVT application form 2020. For more details or any query, get in touch with us.
Stay tuned to embibe.com to get the latest news and updates on AIPVT Application Form 2020.