AP Grama Hall Ticket For Mahila Police 2019: The officials have released the AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police Hall Ticket on August 24. The Mahila Police & Women & Child Welfare assistant hall ticket released through online mode. Candidates successfully applied for the post will have to visit the official website to download their AP Grama Mahila Police admit card.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall ticket is a compulsory document to be carried along with the Photo ID proof to the exam center. No candidate without hall ticket and photo ID proof will be allowed to attend the exam. In this article, we provide you with all the details on AP Grama Mahila Police hall ticket and exam day guidelines. Go through the article to know more.
AP Grama Hall Ticket For Mahila Police 2019
A total of 14,944 vacancies was released for the post of Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant for which the application process has now ended. As per the official notification, the application will be released 3 days before the AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Sachivalayam exam date. Thus, let’s go through the AP Grama Hall Ticket For Mahila Police Dates which will help you with the schedule which is to be followed.
|Events||AP Grama Mahila Police Dates|
|AP Mahila Police Hall Ticket Release Date||August 24, 2019|
|Last Date to Download AP Mahila Police Hall Ticket||September 01, 2019|
|AP Mahila Police Exam Date||September 01, 2019|
How To Download AP Grama Hall Ticket For Mahila Police 2019?
The AP Mahila Police, Women & Child Welfare Assistant will be released by through online mode and it is necessary for you to know How to Download AP Grama Hall Ticket For Mahila Police 2019? Go through the steps mentioned below for the steps to check your AP Grama Hall Ticket For Mahila Police.
- 1st Step: Visit the official website – gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- 2nd Step: Click on the AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card link. Now click on the respective post-wise admit card link.
- 3rd Step: A new page opens. Enter your “OPTR Details” and Password. Click on the “Submit” button
- 4th Step: AP Grama Hall Ticket For Mahila Police will be displayed on the screen
- 5th Step: Download Mahila Police AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket for further reference.
Details Mentioned On AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police Hall Ticket
Once the AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police Hall Ticket is released, candidates will have to check all the details mentioned on it. In case if there are any discrepancies, the candidates will have to immediately report to the officials. Candidates can find the following details on the AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police Hall Ticket 2019
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Name and Address of the Exam Centre
- Date and Timings of the Exam
- Important Instructions
AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police Hall Ticket – Exam Day Guidelines
Before appearing for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police exam, candidates will have to read and follow the instructions mentioned on the hall ticket. The following points are to be taken care of before you face the exam.
- Make sure that you carry the hard copy of the AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police Hall Ticket with a valid photo ID proof.
- The photo and signature on the admit card/ hall ticket must be clearly visible and verifiable to avoid inconveniences at the exam centre. Mismatch of these crucial details may lead to the cancellation of the application
- Go through the exam time and reporting time mentioned in the hall ticket
- Candidates must report on time and enter the exam hall as per the specified timing.
- Candidates arriving late to the exam will not be allowed to take the examination
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the exam hall before the completion of the hall ticket
AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police – Exam Pattern 2019
As you are now going to face the upcoming AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police & Women & Child Welfare exam it would be beneficial to just glance through the AP Grama Sachivalayam exam pattern for Mahila Police and Women and Child Welfare Assistant post.
|Written Examination||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part- A: General Studies and Mental Ability||75||75|
|Part – B: Indian History, Polity, Economy, Geography etc., with special reference to Andhra Pradesh.||75||75|
A total of 150 minutes is allocated for the candidates to complete the exam. As per the marking scheme, one mark will be awarded for every correct answer and 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
We have now provided you with all the details on AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police Hall Ticket 2019. The steps to download the hall ticket provided here will help you to download your admit card with much ease. Also, focus on your final preparation for the upcoming exam.
We hope this article on AP Grama Sachivalayam Mahila Police Hall Ticket helps you. If you have any question feel free to post it in the comment box below. We will get back to you at the earliest.