Army Public School Admit Card 2019: The Army Public School Teacher Admit Card for the Online Screening Test was supposed to be announced on 4th October 2019, according to the official authorities. However, till now the APS admit card is not yet available on the official website i.e. aps-csb.in. Candidates can check this page for any updates regarding the APS Teacher Hall Ticket. As soon as the APS Teacher call letter is released, we will provide the APS Teacher Admit card download link in this article.
Army School Welfare Education Society has announced the Army Public School Recruitment Notification 2019 for the recruitment of around 8000 Post-Graduate Teachers (PGT), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) and Primary Teachers (PRT) in Army Public Schools all across the country. The APS Teacher online registration ended on 21st September 2019. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information about Army Public School Admit Card 2019. Read on to find out.
Army Public School Admit Card 2019
The APS Teacher Admit Card will be released anytime soon on the official website i.e. aps-csb.in. The Online Screening Test is scheduled to be conducted on 19th-20th October 2019. Note that the Army Public School Teacher selection process involves three stages – Online Screening Test, Interview, and Evaluation of Teaching Ability and Computer Proficiency. The APS Teacher Call Letter 2019 will be released separately for each stage. Here is an overview of Army Public School Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Exam||Army Public School Recruitment through Combined Selection Screening Examination|
|Purpose of the Exam||Selection of Candidates for the Posts of Teachers in APS|
|Posts||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Primary Teacher (PRT)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Number of Stages||Three|
Army Public School Admit Card For All Stages
The selection process of APS Teacher involves three stages and the admit card will be released separately for all three stages.
- The APS Teacher Hall Ticket for the Online Screening Test will be issued to all candidates who have successfully applied for the exam.
- The Army Public School Admit Card for Interview will be released for those candidates who clear the Online Screening Test.
- Lastly, the APS Teacher Call Letter for Evaluation of Teaching Ability and Computer Proficiency will be issued for candidates who clear the Interview.
The steps to download the Admit Card is the same for all three stages.
How To Download Army Public School Admit Card?
The steps to download the APS Teacher Admit Card are as under:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website – aps-csb.in.
- 2nd Step: Scroll down and click on “Existing User Login”.
- 3rd Step: Enter your Login ID (registered email address) and Password.
- 4th Step: Click on the “Login” button.
- 5th Step: Your Army Public School Admit Card will appear on the screen. Download it and take multiple print outs of the same.
Details Mentioned On Army Public School Admit Card 2019
The APS Teacher Admit Card will have the following details mentioned on it:
- a. Name of the Candidate
- b. Date of Birth
- c. Gender
- d. Post Applied for (PGT/TGT/PRT)
- e. Stage of the Selection Process
- f. Exam Date
- g. Exam Time
- h. Venue of the Exam
- i. Photograph
- j. Signature
- k. Instructions for the Candidate
Important Points Regarding Army Public School Admit Card 2019
Note the following important points regarding Army Public School Admit Card 2019:
- The APS Teacher Admit Card is an important document that must be kept safely. Without the Admit Card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- The Admit Card will be released only in the online mode on the official website. It will not be sent to the candidates via post or any other means.
- Candidates should not wait until the last moment to download the Admit Card as there might be issues due to heavy traffic to the official website.
- In case of any discrepancy or missing details on the Admit Card, candidates must contact the official authorities at the earliest and get it rectified.
Contact No.: 9453827208, 9455874491, 9455874492
We hope this detailed article on Army Public School Admit Card 2019 helps you.
Now focus on your APS Teacher preparation and finish the APS Teacher syllabus thoroughly. Solve a sufficient number of APS Teacher practice questions and take APS Teacher mock tests. As the Part A of APS Teacher Online Test has almost the same syllabus as the syllabus of bank exams, you can take Bank mock tests. Embibe provides Bank mock test series for free. Take these tests once you have finished the entire syllabus and take your preparation to the next level.
If you have any questions regarding Army Public School Admit Card 2019, ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.