AUCET 2020: Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) is a state-level entrance examination conducted by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. Through this, the university offers admission to postgraduate courses under Science, Arts, Engineering & Law offered by colleges affiliated to the university and Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam. AUCET 2020 is likely to be conducted in the month of July 2020 (Tentatively). The AUCET application process is expected to begin soon. Once the dates are announced, candidates will be able to check the dates on this page.
Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2020 has been delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Until last year, the exam used to take place in the month of May. Any announcements regarding AUCET has not been released yet. Candidates who clear the AUCET 2020 exam will get admission into courses such as MSc, MA, MCom, MTech, MHRM, MJMC, MLISc, etc. AUCET 2020 application form will be released shortly. Read on for more details about AUCET 2020.
Highlights Of AUCET 2020
Given below are highlights of AUCET 2020:
|Exam Name||Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Andhra University|
|Frequency||Once in a Year|
|Number of Affiliated Institutes||2|
AUCET Important Dates 2020
Important events and tentative dates related to AUCET are mentioned below:
|Online Application Starts||To be announced|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||To be announced|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application with Late Fee||To be announced|
|Uploading Corrections Regarding Online Application||To be announced|
|Release of AUCET 2020 Admit Card||To be announced|
|AUCET 2020 Exam||July 2020 (tentative)|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
We will update the final dates on this page as soon as the official notification regarding AUCET 2020 is released. Candidates should bookmark this page so that they do not miss out on important AUCET notification.
Courses Offered Through AUCET 2020
Andhra University conducts AUCET for admission in postgraduate courses. Given below is the list of courses offered through AUCET 2020:
- M.A. English
- M.A. Hindi
- M.A. Sanskrit
- M.A. Telugu
- B.Ed. Special Education (One-year duration)
- M. Com
- M.A. Applied Economics
- M.A. Economics
- M.A./M.Sc. Quantitative Economics
- M.A. Adult & Continuing Education
- M.A. Ancient History & Archaeology
- M.A. History
- M.A. Politics
- M.Phil. Counseling Psychology
- M.A. Public Administration
- M.A. Sociology
- M.A. Psychology
- M.A./M.Sc. Anthropology
- M.A. Social Work
- B.F.A. (4 years duration)
- M.A. Philosophy
- M.A. Music
- M.A. Dance (Self Finance)
- M.Ed. Special Education
- M.B.A. Retail Management
- M.Phil / Ph.D. (FT. & PT.) programs in Centre for Study of Social Exclusion & Inclusive Policy (Dept. of Anthropology)
- M.Phil. Clinical Psychology.
- 2 Year M.P.Ed. degree course
- B.P.A. (4 Years) Batchelor of Performing Arts in Theatre Arts
- 5-year Integrated Course in M.S. Economics
- M.A. in Yoga and Consciousness
AUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates should be eligible to fill the AUCET online form. Any candidate failing to meet the eligibility criteria will result in the cancellation of the application process.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should be a local resident of Andhra Pradesh. They should also possess a valid residential proof.
- Education: (i) Candidates who have passed their bachelor’s degree exam or are appearing in the final year exam 2020 are eligible for AUCET 2020.
(ii) Candidates who have qualified in the advanced supplementary examination of 2020 are also eligible.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to appear for the exam.
The maximum eligible age to apply for fee reimbursement for reserved classes (SC/ST) is 34 years and for EBC/Minorities/Disabled candidates is 30 years.
Documents Required For Filling AUCET Application Form
The following documents and details should be kept ready in advance before filling the online application.
- Hall-ticket of the qualifying examination
- Percentage of marks & year of passing of the qualifying examination
- Date of Birth as mentioned in matriculation certificate
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ ST/ BC)
- PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP
- Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status
How To Apply For AUCET Exam?
Candidates applying for AUCET 2020 have to apply online. The link to apply will be activated shortly. Follow the steps listed below to fill the application form:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website andhrauniversity.edu.in.
- – 2nd Step: On the homepage, click on ‘Registration’.
- – 3rd Step: Applicants need to fill their personal details, address, mobile number, address, Aadhar number, and educational qualifications. After completing click on ‘Register’ and ‘Proceed’.
- – 4th Step: In the section ‘Group Subject’ candidates have to select the subjects for which they are applying. After selecting your subjects, click on ‘Submit’.*
- – 5th Step: Upload the scanned photograph and signature and click on ‘Proceed’.
- – 6th Step: Select the test center of your choice and click on ‘Proceed’.
- – 7th Step: Click on ‘I accept the terms & conditions’ and select the checkbox. Now click on the ‘Preview’ button. Check all the details again. After this step, you will not be able to change your credentials.
- – 8th Step: Click on the ‘Save and Print’ button. Download and save your application form.
*Note – The Directorate of Admission will check the group subjects selected by the candidate. If the request gets accepted, they will get a notification alert in their registered mobile number and email id stating the status of the requested group subjects.
AUCET Application Fee 2020
The category-wise application fee for AUCET is given below:
|General/ OBC||₹ 600|
|SC/ ST/ PHC||₹ 500|
AUCET Selection Process 2020
The selection process through AUCET takes place in 2 stages as mentioned below:
- AUCET Exam
- Counselling & Document Verification
AUCET Exam Pattern 2020
The pattern of Andhra University CET 2020 is given below:
|Exam Duration||90 minutes (1 hr 30 mins)|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for every correct answer|
AUCET 2020 Syllabus
AUCET has an extensive syllabus. Candidates should refer to the exam pattern and syllabus to get an overview of the question paper. Given below is a list of exam papers under AUCET 2020:
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Geology and Applied Chemistry (5-year Integrated Course)
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- M. Com
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
You can check the detailed syllabi for the papers mentioned above through the link given below.
AUCET 2020 Exam Centers
Candidates will have to select the test center of their choice at the time of filling the online application form. AUCET 2020 exam will be conducted at the following test centers:
AUCET Admit Card 2020
The Andhra University issues AUCET hall ticket at the official website. AUCET admit card can be downloaded by entering the application number and date of birth. AUCET admit card will contain important details about the exam. It is essential for the candidates to carry a printed copy of the admit card to the exam hall.
The candidates will have to download the hall ticket online. They must carry a minimum of two copies of admit card to the examination center. The Andhra University hall ticket 2020 will mention the name of the candidate, registration number, category, exam date and venue etc. The candidates must report the authority in case of any discrepancy in the admit card.
General Guidelines For AUCET 2020
A few general guidelines for AUCET 2020 aspirants are given below:
- Candidates applying for more than one test are advised to opt for the same center. Candidates selecting different centers might result in a clash of date and timing of the examination.
- If the number of applications is less than 200, the AUCET 2020 will be conducted only at Visakhapatnam center.
- If the number of applications is less than the number of seats, in that case, the university will not conduct the entrance examination. Admission will be granted according to the students according to marks secured in qualifying degree.
- Candidates need to enter the exam hall 30 minutes before the exam.
- Candidates will not be permitted to the exam hall without the admit card.
- Items like calculators, pagers, cell phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Candidates have to answer on the OMR sheet only.
AUCET Result 2020
The Andhra University releases the merit list in PDF form, later it releases the rank card for aspirants who have qualified the exam. AUCET result is announced at the official website of Andhra University. Candidates can download the AUCET rank card by entering AUCET admit card number and date of birth.
We will update the link for the Andhra University exam result on this page to make it easier for the students. You will just have to click on the link provided in order to access the AUCET result 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions On AUCET 2020
Given below are some of the frequently asked questions on AUCET:
A1. AUCET 2020 is expected to be conducted in the month of July 2020.
A2. No. Candidates can only fill the application form via online mode.
A3. AUCET is conducted in offline mode.
A4. The first criterion is the candidate must be a citizen of India. The second criterion is the candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in relevant subject from the recognized university.
We hope this article on AUCET 2020 helps you. If you have any queries related to AUCET, drop your comments in the box below and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Visit embibe.com for more updates on various universities.1067 Views