Bank of Baroda SO Result 2018-19: Bank of Baroda has released the Bank of Baroda SO Result for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification which was released in December 2018 for the recruitment of Specialist officers to fill up the 913 vacancies.
The BOB SO Online Test (CBT) was conducted on 17th March 2019 and the BOB SO Result (CBT Result) has now been released by the officials. The BOB SO result is in the form of a PDF file and candidates can now check their Bank of Baroda result as per the discipline or post applied.
Bank of Baroda SO Result has been released as the list of candidates who have been selected for the next round of the selection process. besides that, candidates will be intimated regarding the further selection process through Email by the officials. This article will provide you with all the information regarding Bank of Baroda SO Result. Read on to find out.
BOB SO Result Released! Click on the link below to check your result (CBT result)
Bank Of Baroda SO Result 2018-19
Bank of Baroda SO selection process consists of an Online Test and Group Discussion/Personal Interview/Psychometric Test. The Online Test will be conducted for all the posts of Specialist Officer and the bank reserves the right to decide and restructure the further stages of the selection process as per requirements, situations and other factors. The Bank of Baroda SO cutoff scores will be decided by the bank and candidates will be shortlisted accordingly.
As per the cutoff, candidates for the next stage of the selection process will be shortlisted. Call letters will be issued to the shortlisted candidates, inviting them to participate in the further rounds. The bank reserves the right to call candidates for GD/PI round in a ratio at its own discretion.
The scores obtained by the candidates in Online Test will not be shared until the end of the selection process. Therefore, after the completion of the Online Test, the bank will be releasing the list of shortlisted candidates who have qualified for the next round of the selection process on their official website.
Before getting into the details of Bank of Baroda SO Result 2019, let’s go through the overview of the exam:
|Exam Conducting Authority||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||913|
|Stages of Selection||Online Test, Group Discussion/Psychometric Test/Personal Interview|
How To Download Bank Of Baroda SO Result 2018-19 For Online Test?
Follow these steps to download your Bank of Baroda SO Result 2018-19:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Bank of Baroda: bankofbaroda.com.
- Step 2: Click on the “Careers” tab which can be seen at the bottom of the page.
- Step 3: Click on the tab – “Recruitment Forms “.
- Step 4: Search for – “Recruitment of Specialist Officers – Project 2019-20” in the table – (Sl No. 6)
- Step 5: Now click on the result link to download your Bank of Baroda SO Result for Online Test.
- Step 6: The BOB SO Result 2019 will be displayed which is a PDF.
- Step 7: Click on the respective link as per the post you have applied for to open the list of candidates eligible to appear for the next round.
- Step 7: Use “Ctrl + F” to search for your Name/Registration number. If it is there, you have qualified in the exam. Download the result and take printouts for future reference.
Click Here to check the BOB SO Result 2019 – PDF File
Bank Of Baroda SO Result: BOB SO Selection Criteria
- The bank will decide the cutoff marks in order to shortlist the candidates. The bank reserves the right to call the shortlisted candidates for the further selection process in a ratio at its own discretion.
- The candidates need to obtain a minimum score in each subject of the Online Test and also a minimum total score to be shortlisted for the Group Discussion/Personal Interview round.
- Candidates will be shortlisted depending on the number of vacancies, cutoff in each test, overall cutoff score, etc. as decided by the bank.
- In case two or more candidates have the same score, then the candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Group Discussion/Personal Interview is 60% for General Category and 55% for Reserved Category.
- Final selection of candidates will be based on merit, i.e. the combined score of the candidates in Online Test and GD/PI will be considered. Candidates must qualify in both the stages and score sufficiently high to be considered for recruitment. Also, their documents must be in order.
Bank Of Baroda SO Document Verification
While appearing for group discussion / personal interview the candidates must produce the following documents. The candidates must carry the original copy along with a self-attested copy in support of their eligibility and identity. Non-submission of the documents will lead to cancellation of the candidature and he/she will be debarred from the further recruitment process.
- Printout of valid GD/Interview Call Letter
- Printout of online application
- Proof of date of birth (certificate issued by the competent municipal authority or SSLC/ Std. X certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identity Proof
- Semester/Year-wise mark sheets and certificates of educational qualification including final degree/diploma certificate, etc.
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority, strictly in the prescribed format as stipulated by the Government of India, in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Certificate for non-creamy layer in case of OBC candidates
- Disability certificate – for PWD candidates
- For Ex-Servicemen candidates, copy of the service or discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held.
- No objection certificate from their employer for candidates working in government / quasi-govt offices / public sector undertakings including nationalized banks and financial institutions.
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate from district magistrate for candidates eligible for age relaxation
- Relevant documents in support of the work experience declared, including appointment letter, salary slips etc.
Bank Of Baroda SO Recruitment 2018-19: Important Dates
The schedule for BOB Specialist Officer recruitment 2018-19 is as under:
|Start of Application Process||5th December 2018|
|End of Application Process||26th December 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||26th February 2019|
|Exam Date||17th March 2019|
|Result Date||29th April 2019|
Now you have all the information regarding Bank of Baroda SO Result 2018-19. As the Bank of Baroda SO Result has been released, you now need to focus on the upcoming stages of the selection process. It is likely that officials will be conducting a Group Discussion and an Interview in the further rounds to recruit the Specialist officers. The bank will be providing further details regarding the further selection process and candidates will have stay in touch with the official website.
We hope this detailed article on Bank of Baroda SO Result helps you. If you have any question, ask them in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
All the best!1097 Views