Bank of India Recruitment 2020: The Bank of India (BOI) has released the Bank of India recruitment notification for various posts. A total of 214 vacancies have been announced this year. If you want to become a Bank of India officer, you can apply for the post you are eligible for in online mode from the BOI official website – bankofindia.co.in.
Know all about Bank of India recruitment notification, application procedure, fee, and number of posts in this article. You can also get detailed information about eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, list of exam centers, and post wise vacancy details for BOI recruitment here.
Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Latest Update: The online application for 214 Bank of India officers posts has started on 16th September 2020.
Bank Of India Recruitment 2020
The important highlights from the BOI notification are:
- – Organization Name – Bank of India, BOI
- – Advertisement Number – Project No:2020-21/2
- – Post – Officers up to Grade IV
- – Total Vacancy – 214
- – Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 16th September 2020
- – Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 30th September 2020
- -Official Website – bankofindia.co.in
BOI Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification
The official notification for the latest Bank of India recruitment has been released on the official website. BOI has released the notification for the recruitment of different posts on its official website – www.bankofindia.co.in. The latest recruitment from Bank of India is for different disciplines including Credit Analyst, Credit Officers, IT (Fintech).
You can download the Bank of India recruitment notification PDF in one-click from here.
Bank Of India Recruitment 2020: Post-wise BOI Vacancy Details
This time Bank of India has released a total of 214 vacancies:
|Risk Manager||03||SMGS -IV|
|Risk Manager||06||MMGS -III|
|Credit Analyst||60||SMGS -IV|
|IT (Fintech)||07||SMGS -IV|
|IT (Fintech)||10||MMGS -III|
|IT (Fintech)||13||MMGS -II|
|IT(Data Scientist)||03||SMGS -IV|
|IT(Data Analyst)||03||MMGS -III|
|IT(Data Analyst)||06||MMGS -II|
|IT(Info. Security)||2||SMGS -IV|
|IT(Info. Security)||2||MMGS -III|
|IT(Info. Security)||4||MMGS -II|
|Tech Appraisal||10||MMGS -II|
Bank Of India Officer Recruitment 2020: BOI Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria is different for different posts. You can check the detailed eligibility criteria for Bank of India Officer recruitment 2020 from the official PDF.
Please note that candidates belonging to the reserved categories like SC/ST will be getting a relaxation of 5% in the marks obtained in the qualifying exam (Educational Qualification). So, if a minimum of 60% marks is stipulated in Educational Qualifications, reserved candidates need only 55% marks to be eligible to apply for the post.
Apart from that, reserved candidates will also get relaxation in the upper age limit. For a general category candidate, the minimum age limit is 21 years while the maximum age limit is 30 years. Relaxation in the age limit will be applicable as per Govt. norms.
BOI Officer Recruitment: BOI Application Fee
The application fee for the latest Bank of India officers recruitment is different for general category and reserved category candidates.
- -For general and other candidates: ₹ 850 /-
- -For SC/ST and physically disabled (PWD) candidates: ₹175
Bank Of India Recruitment 2020 Application Process: How To Apply For BOI Recruitment?
The application process for BOI officers recruitment 2020 is divided into two stages – Registration and Application Fill Up.
Part 1: Registration for BOI Recruitment 2020
Follow these steps to complete your registration for BOI officers exam:
- Go to the ‘Apply Online Link for BOI Recruitment 2020 For Officers Upto Scale IV’.
- Click on the ‘Click here for New Registration’ option. A new registration window will open.
- It will ask for some personal details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email ID, mobile number, etc. Fill all the details correctly.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ option. Make sure you double-check the details that you have filled.
- A new registration ID will be generated and sent to you on your registered mobile number and email ID. You will also get a uniquely-generated password to be used for login.
Part 2: Application Fill Up
To complete your BOI officers recruitment application, you will need to log in with your newly generated registration ID and password.
Follow these steps to apply online for BOI Officers Grade IV examination.
1st Step: Once again go to the ‘Apply Online Link for BOI Officers Recruitment’.
2nd Step: Login to your application form using the registration ID and password that you received on your mobile number and email ID.
3rd Step: Upload your photograph and signature in the following resolution and size.
- -Size of Photograph: 200 x 230 pixels
- -Size of Signature: 140 x 60 pixels
4th Step: After you successfully upload your photograph and signature, you will need to fill all your details like address, choice of exam center, educational qualification, etc.
5th Step: Double check all the details and click on the ‘Verify’ option.
6th Step: Finally, proceed to the payments page and pay the examination fee.
Bank Of India Officers Recruitment: BOI Admit Card
BOI will upload the admit card for the latest officer scale recruitment on its official website. After the application process is over, you can check the website to download your BOI Officers Recruitment 2020 admit card.
You will also be notified through email and SMS on your registered mobile number once the admit card is released and uploaded on the website.
BOI Officer Scale IV Recruitment Exam Pattern
The BOI exam pattern is as follows:
|English Language||50||A composite time of 150 minutes|
|General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry||50|
BOI Officers Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme:
- The test will be conducted in online mode.
- All the questions will be of MCQ type.
- There will be three sections for the BOI Officers Test of a duration of 150 minutes.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 or ¼ marks for every wrong answer.
- The exam will be conducted in two mediums – English and Hindi. The English section will be in English only.
- The English section will be of qualifying nature i.e. Marks obtained in the English language will not be considered while preparing the final merit list.
List Of Exam Centers For Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2020
The online exam for BOI officers recruitment will be conducted in the following cities of India:
Note: In case, online examination for Bank of India recruitment is not possible due to some reasons, the merit list will be declared based on the performance of a candidate in the interview.
Minimum qualifying marks in the interview shall be 40% for General/EWS Category and 35% for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
Important Guidelines For Bank Of India Recruitment 2020
Due to the recent Coronavirus pandemic, the online test for BOI officers recruitment will be conducted by following the rules and regulations set by the Government of India.
1. The reporting time will be different for different sets of candidates. This is done to ensure that no crowding happens at the test center and all the rules of social distancing are followed properly.
2. Candidates must carry these things at the exam center:
- a. Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- b. Gloves
- c. Personal water bottle
- d. Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
3. Candidates must have ‘Aarogya Setu App’ installed on their mobile phone.
Note: Candidates must also carry all the relevant documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc.) at the exam center.
Bank Of India Recruitment 2020 Results
BOI will declare the BOI results of Officers Scale IV recruitment 2020 separately for each stage of the selection process. Candidates will have to log in using their Registration ID and Password to check their results.
So, now you know everything about Bank Of India Recruitment 2020. We hope this detailed article helps you. Apply for the exam at the earliest. Then focus on your preparation. Finish the syllabus at the earliest. Then take free bank mock test series of Embibe. You will definitely crack the exam with flying colors.
We hope this detailed article on Bank of India recruitment has helped you. If you have any doubts, queries, or questions, feel free to comment below. We look forward to hearing from you and will be glad to assist you.2135 Views