BCECE Result 2019: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board or BCECE has released the result and merit list for Undergraduate Engineering Admission Counselling (UGEAC). Candidates can check the BCECE Result from the official website of BCECE. The result link is provided in this article, candidates are required to click on it and then enter their user id and date of birth in order to download the BCECE Rank card.
BCECE Result 2019
Let us first look into the important dates for BCECE 2019:
|BCECE Application Form Release||March 2019|
|Admit Card Release||April 2019|
|Exam Commencement Date||April 2019|
|BCECE Result Announcement||June 2019|
|Availability of Rank Card||June 2019|
|Counseling Process||July 2019|
Note: The dates mentioned above are tentative as the official notification is not released yet. As soon as the official notification is released, we will update the information here.
How To Check BCECE Result 2019
BCECE Result 2019 will be available in the online mode. The result will available in the form of merit list, in PDF. Once the BCECE Result 2019 is declared, candidates can follow the steps as under to check their result:
- Visit the official website of BCECEB: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on the link provided to check the BCECE Result.
- A PDF with the list of Roll Numbers of qualified candidates will appear on the screen. Download the PDF.
- Click on Ctrl + F and search for your Roll Number. If your name is on the list, you have cleared BCECE.
How To Download BCECE Rank Card 2019
BCECE Rank Card will have detailed information about how the candidates have performed in the exam. Follow the steps as under to download your BCECE Rank Card:
- Go on the official website.
- Click on the lick provided for BCECE Rank Card.
- Enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Your BCECE Rank Card will appear on the screen.
- Download the Rank Card and keep it in a safe folder in your system. Also take multiple print outs of the same.
Details Provided On BCECE Rank Card 2019
BCECE Rank Card will have the following details mentioned on it about the candidate’s BCECE Result:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Qualifying Status of the Candidate
- Overall Marks Secured by the Candidate
- Section-wise Marks Secured by the Candidate
- Rank of the Candidate
BCECE Result 2019: Tie-Breaking Criteria
The following factors are considered to break ties in case two or more students secure the same marks:
- When two or more candidates secure the same total marks, candidates securing higher marks in Mathematics is given preference.
- If the tie remains even after applying the above criteria, candidates securing higher marks in Physics is given preference.
- If the tie still remains, candidate older in age is given preference
The BCECE Cutoff criteria for different categories are as under:
Cut Off Marks
|OBC, SC, and ST||480||40%|
|General (PH)||540||45 %|
|Reserved (PH)||480||40 %|
Factors Affecting BCECE Cutoff
BCECE cutoff will depend upon the following factors:
- Performance of the student
- Numbers of the candidates appearing in the exam
- Reservation criteria
- Number of seats available
- Difficulty level of the exam
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Regarding BCECE Result
The Frequently Asked Questions regarding BCECE Result 2019 are as under:
Q1: Is there any negative marking in BCECE?
Ans: Yes, 1 mark is deducted for each wrong answer.
Q2: If I am from General Category and my score is 570 marks, will I be eligible for the admission through BCECE in a top college?
Ans: The minimum marks that candidates of General Category should score is 600.
Q3: Can I apply for BCECE exam if I am studying in Class 12?
Ans: Candidates appearing for Class 12 board exams can appear for the exam. For admission to engineering courses, they must secure a minimum 45 percent in 12th with the PCM as compulsory subjects.
BCECE score is accepted by top engineering colleges of all over Bihar. It will be beneficial for the candidates if they start preparing for BCECE as early as possible. It can be easily cracked if a student understands all the concepts included in the BCECE syllabus and solves sufficient number of BCECE practice questions. You can also solve JEE Main practice questions available for free on Embibe as the syllabus is almost same for both these exams. Apart from that, Embibe also provides JEE Main mock tests and mock tests for other engineering entrance exams. Solving them will be extremely beneficial for you in your preparation for BCECE.
We hope this detailed article on BCECE Result helps you. If you have something to ask or share, please feel free to drop a comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.