Best Books for SEBI Grade A Officer: SEBI exam will be conducted in the month of November and December. Those who are preparing for this exam must be wondering which books they should read. There are a lot of books in the market making it way more confusing for the SEBI aspirants to decide. Here in this article, you can find the best books for SEBI Grade A Officer.
Note: You can take bank mock test for the preparation of SEBI Officer Grade A Exam since SEBI and Bank exams have nearly the same exam pattern and syllabus for Phase 1/prelims.
Best Books for SEBI Grade A Officer
We are providing you with the best books for SEBI Grade A Officer for every section.
Best Books for SEBI Grade A Officer | Quantitative Aptitude
Here are some of the best books for SEBI Grade A Officer for Quants.
- Quantitative Aptitude R.S. Aggarwal – This book is the best book for competitive preparation. It contains a huge amount of questions of different types. This book will also help you in other competitive exams.
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh K. Verma – This book is good for improving your basics. Learn fundamentals from the book and understand all solved examples properly. Then you can go for some advanced
- How to prepare for DI – Arun Sharma – This book has got conceptual clarity and fundamentals with the formulas. In this book, there are sectional quizzes and practice questions as well as past cat questions on every topic.
Best Books for SEBI Grade A Officer | Reasoning
Here are the best books for SEBI Grade A Officer for reasoning section.
- A modern approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal – The book has a large number of MCQs. There are a total of 39 chapters in it. The syllabus of the book is divided into broader categories of Arithmetical Ability and Data Interpretation. Every chapter has got the previous year questions.
- Analytical reasoning by M K Pandey – This is a good book for learning the basics of the subject like logic and reasoning part. It is designed to help the reader understand the foundational aspects. It has got a lot of information on every type and variation of the questions which is asked in competitive exams.
Best Books for SEBI Grade A Officer | English
Here are the best books for SEBI Grade A officer for the English section.
- High School Grammar – Wren and Martin – Read this book for developing your basics of the language. The book has got illustrations for each concept. For a better understanding, the explanation has been given on every concept.
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi – This book is preferable for aspirant s who are preparing for competitive exams. It has got a lot of examples and is a good book for beginners.
Best Books for SEBI Grade A Officer | Security Market
Here are some of the best books for SEBI Grade A Officer for Security Market.
- Capital market and Securities Law – This book is provided to aid the candidates regarding each phase of the preparation focusing on the key concepts, pointers and procedures. This book is required since the standards of the exams are set very high which demands the knowledge of concepts, applications, procedures which is provided in this book. Here is the link for the books.
- You also need to refer to the SEBI Annual Report and SEBI Bulletins.
Best Books for SEBI Grade A Officer | Economics and Social Issues
Here are some of the best books for SEBI Grade A Officer Books for Economics and Social Issues.
- Indian Economy – Ramesh Singh, Uma Kapila, Mishra & Puri, Datta & Sundaram (any one) – Mishra and Puri is best for beginners. It has got simpler language making it easier to understand. The presentation of the information is easier to follow. Anyone who makes notes is going to love this book. It’s great for highlighting the important points.
- Dutt and Sundaram have got on the point to point knowledge. So you need to have some detailed knowledge about the concept and then you can refer to this book. Following this strategy will help you in revision and also you can note down important points easily. Note that, this book is not meant for beginners.
- NCERT Books are sufficient for providing you with basic knowledge about economics and social issues. But make sure that you completely go through this book without missing anything. The questions asked will be from this book but it will be difficult. Apart from this, you must also be aware of Union Budget & Economic Survey.
Best Books for SEBI Grade A Officer | Finance & Management
Here are some of the best books for SEBI Grade A officer for Finance and Management.
- Financial Management – Prasanna Chandra – This book has covered the latest changes happened in the Indian Financial system. The book has also covered the description of tax and regulatory framework, various issues in financial management, and a discussion of financial management practices with adequate treatment of analytical tools.
- Principles and Practices of Management – L N Prasad
- Indian Financial System – Bharti V Pathak
- Organizational Behaviour by S P Robbins
- Principles of Management – Harold Koontz
- IGNOU Notes for Organisational Behaviour
- NCERT Books
We hope that we have managed to provide you with detailed information on the best books for SEBI Grade A Officer. After reading this article, you should be in a position to decide which books you should refer to. You need to start preparing for the SEBI exam as soon as possible since the syllabus is vast. Since the exam pattern and syllabus is same for the SEBI Grade A Officer Phase 1 exam as well as the Banking Mock Tests, you can start preparing for the exam by taking mock tests. We also suggest that you read the SEBI preparation article and this article on best books for SEBI Grade A Officer and plan your strategy ahead.
If you have got any doubt or want to post any comment regarding Best Books for SEBI Grade A Officer then you can post your comment or doubt in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.2354 Views