BHEL Recruitment 2019: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited recently released the BHEL recruitment notification for the post of Technician Apprentice. There are a total of 451 vacancies available for the Technician Apprentice position. According to the BHEL recruitment official notification, online application for the posts has to be filled before 11th October 2019. We bring you this article on BHEL recruitment to update you on the current BHEL 2019 job openings and its complete recruitment process.
The last date to fill the BHEL online form is 11th October 2019. Apply Now!
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Technician Apprentice|
|Conducting Body||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Training Period||1 Year|
|Salary||Rs 4,000 per month|
|Number of Stages||Three (Online Application, Shortlisting Candidates, Certificate Verifcation)|
BHEL Recruitment: Important Dates
Before you fill the BHEL recruitment application form, it is essential for you to know the important dates for the exam:
|Beginning of Online Application||27th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||11th October 2019|
|Publication of Shortlisted Candidates list||16th October 2019|
|Tentative Certificate Verication Starts from||21st October 2019|
|Tentative Joining Dates from||28th October 2019|
BHEL Recruitment: Vacancy
There is a total of 260 vacancies available for this post of Technician Apprentice.
|Mechanical Engineering||160||SC-30, ST-2, OBC-43, OC-85|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||30||SC-6, ST-0, OBC-8, OC-16|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||20||SC-4, ST-0, OBC-6, OC-10|
|Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology||29||SC-5, ST-1, OBC-8, OC-15|
|Civil||20||SC-4, ST-0, OBC-5, OC-11|
|Modern Office Practice||1||SC-0, ST-0, OBC-0, OC-1|
|Total||260||SC-49, ST-3, OBC-70, OC-138|
There is a reservation of 19% for SC, 1% for ST, 27% for OBC, and 4% for Physically Challenged candidates.
BHEL Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for BHEL recruitment have to be met by the candidates according to the position he/she is opting for. Make sure you abide by the following criteria before stepping forward to apply for BHEL recruitment drive:
Age Limit: 18 – 27 Years as on 28th October 2019. Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years for SC/ST candidates, , and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship training.
How To Apply For BHEL Recruitment 2019?
Registration at BOAT: First candidates need to register themselves at BOAT Portal i.e. mhrdnats.gov.in. Candidates can follow the below steps in order to successfully register themselves.
- Go to the official website of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) i.e. mhrdnats.gov.in.
- On the right-hand side look for the “Enroll” button. Click on it.
- A new page will appear where you need to select “student”.
- Then select your state, select “have completed” and “Diploma in Engineering”.
- Select the mode of education and fill the education details respectively.
- If you are eligible, it will show that you are eligible.
- A list of documents will be shown that one needs to possess in order to apply.
- Here is the list of documents –
- Aadhaar Card,
- Email ID,
- Mobile Number,
- Passport size photograph (Format: JPEG, Size should be less than 200 KB),
- Bank Account details,
- Qualifying Degree or Provisional Certificates (Format: PDF, Size should be less than 1 MB)
- Click on “I have above data”.
- Enter your mobile number and click on the “Send OTP” button. Enter the OTP sent.
- Fill Name of Student, Primary Email ID.
- Set the password and confirm the password.
- Click on Save and Continue.
Questionnaire and Guidelines:
- A new page will appear where you need to read the required documents, terms and conditions. Tick the I Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click on Agree and Continue button.
- Fill Basic Information like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Aadhaar Number, Gender,, Community, Person with Disability.
- Upload you Photo (Format: JPEG, Dimension: 3.5 × 4.5, Size: Less than 200 KB)
- Upload Aadhaar Card (Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1 MB)
- Fill communication details like Permanent Address and mobile number.
- Enter Bank Information like Bank Name, Bank Branch Name, Account Number, IFSC code.
- Click on the “Save and Continue” button.
- Fill Educational Details and Training Preferences.
Preview & Confirm
- Preview and confirm the details that you entered. Submit the form if it’s correct.
Registration at BHEL-Trichy
- Go to the official website of BHEL-Trichy i.e. trichy.bhel.com.
- Under the Apprentices tab, select the “Candidate Registration” button.
- Fill the Personal Details, Contact Details, Qualification Details, Technical Qualification.
- Select your Trade Preference.
- Upload your passport size photograph and Date of birth document with respective size and format:
Type (JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG) Size Dimension Passport Size Photograph 10 KB to 200 KB 3.5 x 4.5 cm DOB Document 10 KB to 200 KB 15 x 15 cm
- Click on the Submit button.
BHEL Recruitment: Selection Process
The BHEL selection process comprises three stages- Online Application, Publication of Shortlisted candidates, Tentative Certificate Verification. The candidates will be shortlisted based on their educational qualification, The shortlisted candidates will then have to undergo the document verification process. After the successful document verification, candidates will be selected for the post of Technician Apprentice post.
Now, that you have detailed info on the BHEL recruitment process, we hope you do not face any issue. Fill in the BHEL application form carefully in order to save the cancellation of your application. The exam draws a huge competition due to its prestigious nature. You need to work really hard in order to get to the post. Have a great BHEL preparation ahead and you will not be left disappointed with the score.
If you have any query with this article on BHEL recruitment 2019, do let us know about it in the comment section below and we will get back to you soon.67 Views