Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018-19 for Group Discussion / Interview is available to download from 24th January 2019 onwards for Probationary Officer post on the official website. The last date to download the admit card is 1oth February 2019. The shortlisted candidates from the computer-based test can download the Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018-19 for GD/interview from the official website canarabank.com. Aspirants should have registration number and password to download the Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018-19. This year Canara Bank has released notification of 800 Probationary Officer Vacancies. The GD/Interview is scheduled from 4th February 2019. Aspirants need to download their Canara Bank Hall Ticket 2018 before the GD/Interview date. Candidates can check more details regarding the Canara Bank PO Admit Card / Hall Ticket in the article below.
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018-19 | OVERVIEW
|Conducted by||IBPS, Mumbai|
|Stages||Online Exam, GD/ Interview|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Category||Canara Bank PO Admit Card|
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018-19 | Important Dates
|Online Test Result Released||14th January 2019|
|Release Date of Call Letter for GD / Interview||24th January 2019|
|Last Date to Download the Admit Card for GD / Interview||10th February 2019|
|GD / Interview Commences From||4th February 2019|
How to Download Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018-19
The candidates can download their Canara Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card from official website 2018 by following the steps given below.
- Aspirants should visit the official website that is www.canarabank.com
- Now click on the “career” tab present on the top right-hand side of the page. A new page will open. Now Click on “Recruitment”
- In the new page click on the link -“RP-1/2018 – Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course“
- Now Click on – “RP 1/2018-PROBATIONARY OFFICERS (PGDBF) – DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER FOR GD & INTERVIEW“
- Enter your Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password / Date of Birth and click on “Login”.
- The admit card will appear on the screen. Download it and verify the details carefully.
- Take a print out of the Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall Ticket for future reference.
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018-19 | Canara Bank Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 800
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-1
Name of the Category:
1. SC: 120 Posts
2. ST: 60 Posts
3. OBC: 216 Posts
4. General: 404 Posts
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018-19 | Salary & Emoluments
|Scale||Salary & Emoluments|
|JMGS-1||Rs. 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020|
Dearness Allowance, HRA, CCA, Medical Aid, Leave Fare Concession etc. and Perquisites like Conveyance, Quarters, Furniture etc., depending on the place of posting shall be paid as per rules.
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
The exam pattern that is to be followed for the test is as follows:
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Duration of the exam: 02 hours
- The medium of the entrance exam: English & Hindi
Details Available on Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018-19
- Name of the Applicant.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Category of Examinee.
- Mother/ Father Name.
- Registration/ Application Number.
- Name of the Exam.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Exam Centre Name and Code.
- Exam Time and Date.
- Photograph of the Applicant.
- List of ID Proofs to be carried along with Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018.
- Important guidelines for the Examination
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 | Marking Scheme
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- If for any question a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as wrong and 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Documents Required in Exam Center
The candidate who is attending Canara Bank Examination should have carry Passport size photo & anyone Original Id Proof along with Canara Bank Admit Card. In case you don’t carry Id Proof at exam center then you will not be allowed in the examination hall. Every aspirant will be expected to carry a list of documents if he/she wishes to attempt the paper. (You can carry any one of the following). These document & id proof are followed as :
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
We hope that this detailed article on Canara Bank PO Admit Card helps you. If you face any issues concerning the Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018-19 or any aspect of the exam in general, drop your query in the comments section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.422 Views