CBSE Practical Exam 2021: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the CBSE Practical Date Sheet for Class 10 and Class 12 students on the official website. All CBSE schools are requested to conduct the CBSE Class 12 and Class 10 Practical exams between 1st March to 11th June 2021.
The CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 Practical Exam 2021 and Project Assessments will be conducted internally by the school officials. Since the CBSE Practical Exam is known as Internal Assessment, students can easily secure good marks in the exam which will be helpful to boost their overall CGPA. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the CBSE Practical Exam date for Class 10 and Class 12, syllabus, the procedure of assessment, etc. Read on to find out everything about CBSE Internal Assessment 2021.
CBSE Practical Exam Dates 2021
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the release of CBSE Practical Date Sheet 2021 was delayed. However, the officials of CBSE have now released the CBSE Practical Exam Date Sheet 2021 for Class 10 and 12 students. Practical Date Sheet CBSE 2021 is given below:
|CBSE Class 12 Practical Date Sheet 2021||1st March to 11th June 2021|
|CBSE Class 10 Practical Date Sheet 2021||1st March to 11th June 2021|
How CBSE Practical Exams Are Conducted?
Students are advised to note the following points:
- The respective schools will conduct the CBSE Practical Exams or Internal Assignments for Internal Evaluation.
- The officials have mentioned the time period within which the CBSE Practical 2021 exams for Class 10 and Class 12 should be conducted. School officials must follow the timeline specified by the officials.
- It is to be noted that the CBSE Internal Assessment date will be decided by the school officials. So, no separate CBSE Practical Exam Admit Card will be released.
CBSE Class 10 Practical Exam Syllabus 2021
For the students of CBSE Class 10, all subjects are broken into 2 parts – Internal Assessment and External Assessment which carry 20 and 80 marks respectively. In CBSE Class 10, the practical exam is conducted only for the subject of Science. The detailed CBSE Internal Assessment 2021 Syllabus for Class 10 Science PDF is tabulated below:
|S. No||CBSE Class 10 Practical Exam Syllabus PDF|
|3||The World Of Living|
|4||The Natural Phenomenon|
|5||How Things Work|
The officials will not allocate any external examiners to invigilate the practical exam. The school officials will be allocated as the invigilator for CBSE Class 10 Internal exam.
Check other important articles for CBSE Class 10:
|CBSE Class 10 Previous Year Papers||NCERT Books for Class 10||CBSE Class 10 Preparation|
|CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10||Best Books for CBSE Class 10||CBSE Class 10 NCERT Solutions|
|CBSE New Marking Scheme||CBSE Class 10 Syllabus||CBSE Class 10 Exam Pattern|
CBSE Practical Exam Syllabus For Class 12 PDF
The CBSE Internal Assessment for Class 12 has two types of marking scheme. Some subjects of CBSE Class 12 have 30 marks for Internal Assessment and 70 marks for External Assessment whereas some subjects of CBSE Class 12 have 20 marks for Internal Assessment and 80 marks for External Assessment. The subject-wise practical exam syllabus for Class 12 PDF is available in the table below:
The officials will not assign any external invigilator for the CBSE Internal Exam of subjects for which Internal Assessment is held only for 20 marks. But for the practical exams which are held for 30 marks, the officials will assign an external invigilator to evaluate the practical examination.
Check other important articles for CBSE Class 12:
|CBSE Class 12 Syllabus||CBSE Class 12 NCERT Solutions||CBSE Class 12 NCERT Books|
|CBSE Class 12 Preparation||CBSE Class 12 Question Papers||CBSE Class 12 Sample Papers|
Highlights Of CBSE Board Practical Exam
Note the following:
- Schools should conduct Practical Examinations and Project Assessments within the specified time period.
- Marks will be uploaded on the link provided immediately after the assessment is over. While uploading marks, schools will ensure that correct marks are uploaded as no correction in the marks will be allowed once marks are uploaded. Schools should also keep in mind the maximum marks allotted for Practical/Project while awarding/uploading marks.
- The practical examination and project assessments will be done in the respective schools.
- There will be an External Examiner as well as an Internal Examiner, as per past practice.
- Schools will ensure that practicals are conducted by the external examiners appointed by the CBSE only.
- An observer will also be appointed by the Board who will supervise the conduct of the practical examination and project assessment;
- An app link will be provided to the schools for uploading one group photograph of each batch during the practical examination. Group Photo should consist of all the candidates of that batch, external examiner, internal examiner, and observer. All faces should be clearly visible in the photograph. The photograph should be taken in the laboratory where practical exams are being held and the laboratory should also be seen clearly in the photograph.
- Some other information such as batch number, total batch, date and time, etc. will also be required to be uploaded on the link.
- The software will ensure that the photograph uploaded is geotagged and time tagged.
- The practical/project marks will have to be uploaded on the link provided by the Board immediately after completion of the work and on the same date.
- No extension in any activity shall be granted, including the last date for uploading data and photograph, etc.
CBSE Practical Exam Preparation Tips 2021
Below we provide the preparation tips for CBSE Internal Assessment:
- Candidates are advised to go through each and every theorem and principle required for performing an experiment.
- Students are advised to revise the practical experiments and lab manual often.
- Practicing diagrams will help students to visualize and prepare better for the practical exam.
- Candidates are advised to remain calm while performing the experiment or activity which in turn will give the best result.
- Before performing any experiment, clear your doubts then and there only with your teachers.
- Important viva questions must be noted and revised properly before the exam.
FAQs Regarding CBSE Internal Assessment for 2021
The frequently asked questions regarding CBSE 2021 10th, 12th Practical Exam are given below:
|Q. Is CBSE Practical exam 2021 canceled or not? |
A. No, the officials have not canceled of CBSE Practical exams. The CBSE Practical exams are scheduled to be held between 1st March to 11th June 2021.
| Q. Is there any change in CBSE Practical 2021 Class 12 Syllabus? |
A. Yes, the officials have deleted a few experiments from the CBSE 12th Syllabus.
|Q. Can I change CBSE Internal Assessment date? |
A. The officials of CBSE have specified the practical dates within which the exams should be conducted. So, it depends on the school officials on which date they will be conducting the Practical exam. Thus, candidates will not have an option to change their exam dates.
|Q. What is CBSE Practical Exam Dates 2021?|
A. CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 Practical exams should be conducted by the school officials between 1st March to 11th June 2021.
Now you are provided with all the necessary information regarding CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Practical Exam Date 2021. CBSE students can also solve CBSE Class 10 Practice Questions and Class 12 Practice Questions for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology for free at Embibe. Solving practice questions on Embibe will not only help students to prepare for their board exams but will also help to clear competitive Engineering and Medical Entrance exams.
|Take Mock Test For FREE||Solve Free Practice Questions|
|PCM Mock Tests For Engineering||PCM Practice Questions For Engineering|
|PCB Mock Tests For Medical||PCB Practice Questions For Medical|
|Class 10 Maths & Science Mock Tests||Class 10 Practice Questions|
We hope this detailed article on CBSE Board Internal Exams helps you.
If you have any query regarding this article on CBSE Practical 2021 Examination, ping us through the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.87 Views