CBSE Practical Exam 2020 – Central Board of Secondary Education which is commonly known as CBSE have released the CBSE Practical Date Sheet for Class 10 and Class 12 students. Generally, CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 subjects are divided into two parts – Practical and Theory exam. CBSE Practical Exam is popularly known as internal assessment and whereas the theory exam is called as an external assessment or main examination.
According to various sources, the CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 Practical Exam 2020 will be conducted tentatively in the month of December 2019. CBSE Practical Exam will be conducted internally by the school officials. Since the CBSE Practical Exam is known as an internal assessment, students can easily secure good marks which will be helpful to boost their overall CGPA. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding CBSE Practical Exam date for Class 10 and Class 12, Syllabus, Procedure of assessment etc., Read on to find everything about CBSE Practical Exam 2020.
CBSE Practical Exam Dates 2020
As per the various sources, the CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 Practical exam are expected to begin in the month of December 2019. It is to be noted that the CBSE Practical exam date will be decided by the school officials. The officials of CBSE will provide the time period within which the school officials should conduct the CBSE Practical board examination. So before getting into the details of CBSE Practical Exam 2020, let’s have an overview of important dates:
|CBSE Practical Exam||December 2019|
|CBSE Theory Exam||15th February 2019|
What Are the New Changes in CBSE Practical Exam 2020?
The changes in CBSE Practical Board examination are given below:
- The CBSE Practical exams will be conducted at the external exam centres which will be similar to that of theory exam centres.
- Ranveer Singh, the regional director of CBSE Deharadun Zone said the board is working on new CBSE Practical Exam marking scheme if the CBSE Practical Board exam is conducted at external exam centres.
- The officials will release a separate admit card for CBSE Practical Exam if the exam is conducted externally.
- However, there is no confirmation made about conducting the CBSE Practical exam externally.
CBSE Practical Exam Syllabus For Class 10 PDF
For CBSE Class 10, there are three main subjects – Maths, Science and Social Science. All the main subjects broke into two parts viz., Internal Assesment = 20 marks and External Assesment = 80 marks. In CBSE Class 10, only for the subject of Science practical examination is conducted. The detailed CBSE Practical Exam 2020 Syllabus for Class 10 Science is tabulated below:
CBSE Class 10 Practical Exam Syllabus PDF
|3||The World Of Living|
|4||The Natural Phenomenon|
|5||How Things Work|
Since the CBSE Class 10 Practical exam is held only for 20 marks, the officials will not allocate any external examiners to invigilate the practical exam. The school officials will be allocated as the invigilator to for CBSE Class 10 Practical exam.
CBSE Practical Exam Syllabus For Class 12 PDF
The CBSE Practical exam for Class 12 has two types of breaks. Some subjects of CBSE Class 12 will have 30 marks as internal assessment and 70 marks for external assessment whereas some subjects of CBSE Class 12 will have 20 marks as internal assessment and 80 marks as external assessment.
List of Subjects
CBSE Class 12 Practical Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF
|CBSE Class 12 Physics Practical Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Practical Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Practical Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Practical Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|CBSE Class 12 Maths Practical Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
Some subjects of CBSE Class 12 Practical exam is held only for 20 marks, the officials will not assign any external invigilator for CBSE Practical exam. Whereas for the practical exam subjects which are held for 30 marks, the officials will assign external invigilator to evaluate the practical examination.
Preparation Tips For CBSE Practical Exam 2020 (Class 10 and Class 12)
The preparation tips for CBSE Practical exam are listed below:
- Candidates are advised to go through each and every theorem and principle before performing an experiment to understand the concept easily.
- Students are advised to revise the practical experiments and lab manual often.
- Exercising diagrams will help students to visualize and prepare better for the practical exam.
- Candidates are advised to remain calm while performing the experiment or activity which in turn gives the best result
- Before performing an experiment clear the doubts then and there only with your teachers.
- Students must note the important viva questions must be noted and revised properly before the exam.
Now that you are provided with all the necessary information regarding CBSE Practical Exam 2020. CBSE Class 12 students can also solve CBSE practice questions for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology for free at Embibe. Solving practice questions on Embibe will not only help students to prepare for their board exams but also helps to clear the competitive Engineering and Medical Entrance exams also
We hope this detailed article on CBSE Practical Exam is helpful. If you have any query regarding this article or CBSE Practical 2020 Examination, ping us through the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.