CG Open School 2019: Chattisgarh State Open School or CG Open School was established to provide an alternative education system. CG Open School provides the opportunity to eligible candidates to appear for High School and Higher Secondary examination. CGSOS exam is expected to start from the last week of March. Read this article to find out about the eligibility criteria, how to fill the application form, admit card, time table, and result.
CG Open School
Let us first have an overview of the CG Open School:
|Name of Board||Chattisgarh State Open School, Raipur|
|Frequence of exam||Twice in a year|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|CGSOS Exam Date||Last week of March|
|CGSOS Result||Last week of May|
CG Open School Eligibility
As mentioned above, students from other recognized state-boards and open schools can appear for HSC and SSC exams of CG Open School. However, candidates must meet the following CG Open School eligibility criteria:
- Educational Qualification for HSC: All students who have qualified in SSC (Class 10) or who have completed 11th class from a recognized university are eligible to appear.
- Educational Qualification for SSC: All applicants who have successfully completed Class 9 from a primary school are eligible to appear.
- Qualifying Marks: Applicants must have scored more than the 50% marks in the qualifying exam. For Reserved Category candidates, the score should be more than 45% marks.
- Medical Fitness Certificate: Candidates who are medically fit are eligible.
CG Open School Application Form
CGSOS application form is made available on the CGSOS official website. Instructions regarding filling the application form will also be uploaded on the official website. Candidates can follow the below steps in order to fill the application form.
- Go to the official website of the CG Open School.
- Register yourselves and then enter your login credentials.
- Fill all the required details. Make sure that the filled details match with the educational documents of yours.
- Upload the necessary documents in the required size and format.
- Click on the “Submit” button after verifying every information.
- Take the printout of the application form. Keep it safe until the admission process is over.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned on the official website of the university.
CG Open School Admit Card
Candidates can download the CG Open School Admit Card from the official website. The admit card can be downloaded by entering the Application Number and Password. The admit card should not be tampered or laminated. Students must keep it safe until the admission process is over.
CG Open School Time Table
The exam dates for CG Open School Class 10 and Class 12 exam 2020 is not yet announced. However, students can refer to the previous year time table of the CG Open School examination for Class 12 and 10 to get an idea about when the exam for 2020 is likely to be conducted.
CG Open School Time Table For Class 12 2019
|March 25, 2019||Home Science|
|March 26, 2019||Chemistry|
|March 28, 2019||Physics|
|March 30, 2019||Biology|
|April 1, 2019||Commerce|
|April 2, 2019||Political Science|
|April 3, 2019||Accounting|
|April 4, 2019||History|
|April 5, 2019||Mathematics|
|April 8, 2019||Economics|
|April 29, 2019||Geography|
|May 1, 2019||English|
|May 3, 2019||Hindi|
CG Open School Time Table For Class 10 2019
|March 23, 2019||Home Science|
|March 27, 2019||Social Science|
|March 29, 2019||Science|
|April 1, 2019||Sanskrit|
|April 3, 2019||Mathematics|
|April 4, 2019||Urdu/ Marathi|
|April 5, 2019||Business Studies|
|April 27, 2019||Hindi|
|April 30, 2019||English|
|May 3, 2019||Economics|
CG Open School Result
The CGSOS Exam Result is generally released in less than 1-month after the end of the examination. In 2019, the CGSOS exam result was released on May 29, 2019, while the exam got over on May 3, 2019. CGSOS Result can be checked from the official website of Chattisgarh State Open School i.e. cgsos.co.in.
The results for both the Class 10 and 12 will be declared together. We will provide the direct link to check the CGSOS result in this article. Candidates are required to enter their Roll Number and click on the “Submit” button in order to check the results.
We hope this article on CG State Open School helps you. If you have any question, feel free to post them in the comment box below. We will help you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for latest updates on CG Open School.376 Views