CMAT Registration 2021: The National Testing Agency will start the registration of CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) on November 1st week 2020 (Tentatively). Candidates can register themselves through online mode only on the official website of NTA. CMTA online registration will tentatively close on December 10, 2020. CMAT is a computer-based exam that will be conducted in the 4th week of January 2021. Read on to find out more about CMAT Registration in detail.
CMAT Registration 2021: Highlights
Before getting into the details of CMAT Registration, let us have an overview of the exam:
|Name of the Exam||Common Management Admission Test|
|Commonly known as||CMAT|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based (Online) Mode|
|Exam Category||National Level PG Entrance Test|
|Frequency of the Exam||Once in a Year|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Purpose of the Exam||Admission to management program of participating institutes|
|Validity of scorecard||One year|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Sections||Logical Reasoning|
Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
Language comprehension and Verbal ability
CMAT 2021 Important Dates
As mentioned above, CMAT Registration will commence tentatively in the 1st week of November 2020. It is important for you to know the CMAT schedule so as to prepare your preparation plan. Let us have a look at the CMAT important dates below:
|Start Date of Registration||November 1st Week, 2020 (Tentatively)|
|End Date of Registration||December 10, 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Release of Admit Card||December 4th Week, 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Exam Date||January 4th Week, 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Answer Key Release Date||February 1st Week, 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Result Date||February 1st Week, 2021 (Tentatively)|
Pre-Requisites For CMAT Registration
Before you sit to fill the CMAT Application form, it is essential for you to keep the below-mentioned documents ready with you to avoid any unnecessary waste of time:
- Candidates require a valid email ID which should be active for the next 6 months from the date of CMAT Registration. All the official communication will be provided to the email id
- A valid mobile number is required for receiving official information via SMS
- Valid Debit card/ Credit card is required if the payment is done through online mode
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Scanned copy of candidate’s passport-size photograph
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
Specifications of Scanned Documents
Applicants affixing their photograph & signature should make sure about the following points before uploading them in the registration form 2021:
|Passport size photograph||JPG/JPEG||Between 10 kb–200 kb|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||Between 4 kb–30 kb|
Any corrections related to Photo or signature will be notified on the registered Email and SMS.
How To Fill CMAT 2021 Registration Form
The below-steps are to be followed while filling the CMAT registration form:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website – cmat.nta.nic.in.
- – 2nd Step: Register online with the basic details.
- – 3rd Step: After completing the CMAT online registration 2021 and submitting the CMAT registration form, you will get the CMAT ID & Password. Login with it and proceed to complete the CMAT application form.
- – 4th Step: Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of CMAT Online Registration 2021. (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old).
- – 5th Step: Candidate must provide Correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the CMAT registration is complete.
- – 6th Step: No correction and change of test city requests will be entertained once candidates have completed their CMAT payment.
- – 7th Step: Download the confirmation page displayed after successful payment and check if the application form is accurate.
Details Required To Fill CMAT Registration Form 2021
The following details are required while filling the CMAT Registration Form 2021:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Category (OBC/SC/ST)
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Password Recovery Question
- Class 10 Mark sheet
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- Bachelor’s/Qualifying Degree
CMAT Application Fee
Candidates can pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Online Payment: UPI App/ Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E-wallet. Once the payment is made, an email and an SMS confirming the successful submission of the application will be sent to the registered mail ID and mobile number.
- Offline Payment: Candidates opting for the offline payment, must download the E-challan and take 3 print outs of the challan copy and fill the necessary details in all the three copies. Visit the nearest SBI Branch and deposit the cash. Bank will provide you with one copy of challan with a stamp and a journal number written on it.
|Note: After depositing the cash, within 48 hours of payment, you will receive an email or SMS confirming that the payment has been updated on your registration portal. Candidates are advised to scan the payment receipt and keep it safely till admissions are completed.|
|CMAT Application Fee|
|Category||CMAT application fee|
|General / EWS/OBC-NCL (Male)||Rs 1,600|
|General / EWS/OBC-NCL (Female)||Rs 1,000|
|SC, ST, PWD (Male)||Rs 800|
|SC, ST, PWD (Female)||Rs 700|
CMAT Exam Centres 2021
The list of CMAT 2021 exam centres will be updated once the NTA releases it. However, candidates can check the list of CMAT exam centres in 2020.
|State||CMAT 2020 Exam Centres|
|Chattisgarh||Bhilai/Durg/ Bhilai Nagar|
|Delhi/New Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Srinagar (J&K)|
CMAT Registration: Helpline Numbers
Candidates can refer the below table for any queries related to CMAT Registration 2021:
|Sri Sita Ram Malik||Sbi.email@example.com||+91 9990125888|
|Through SMS||Type- UNHAPPY (add text)||8008202020|
|Customer Care||agmcustomer.Ihodel@sbi.co.in||(011) 23407121/23407657/23407447/ 23407480|
CMAT Registration 2021 is one of the important stages of CMAT admission. As this examination can shape your career milestone, you should take the exam seriously. With a bit of effort and diligence, you can prove yourself. Move ahead and toil for the paper as much as you can. Focus on your CMAT preparation. Finish the CMAT Syllabus. Make the best use of the remaining time and prepare in the most effective way. Give your best shot and Embibe wishes you Good luck!
FAQs On CMAT Registration 2021
Given are some of the frequently asked questions on CMAT Registrations:
Ans: CMAT also known as Common Management Admission Test is a national level postgraduate entrance exam for all management programmes.
Ans: Candidates can register for CMAT 2021 Here.
Ans: Yes, you can edit the application form when the correction window opens after the end of the registration.
Ans: No. There are no age restrictions for taking the CMAT exam.
Ans: No. CMAT Registration Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Ans: No. The CMAT exam application form can only be filled online.
Ans: Candidates are not charged for making corrections in the CMAT application form during the form correction period.
Practice as many CMAT previous year papers as you can to understand your preparation level. Also, take mock tests in order to evaluate and judge your preparation. Taking mock tests will aid you in knowing your readiness for the exam ahead! As the CMAT syllabus is almost the same as the syllabus of bank job exams, like IBPS PO, you can take the Bank Mock Test Series of Embibe. These will be of great help in your preparation for CMAT.
If you face any issue during the CMAT Registration process, do let us know about it in the comment section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.66 Views