CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling 2020 – Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu will commence the counselling of CMC Vellore MBBS in the first week of November. The candidates shortlisted as per the merit list will be eligible to participate in the counselling round. The officials will provide admission based on the NEET entrance examination. The aspirants are required to register for the counselling process.
The candidates are required to provide the preference for institute via choice-filling at the time of registration. The officials will allot seats based on the NEET rank, availability of seats and preference given by the candidates. The aspirants are required to carry the documents for verification at the allotted institute. Read the article to know more about the CMC Vellore MBBS counselling.
CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling Dates
The official schedule for CMC Vellore MBBS counselling has not released yet, it will release soon. The table will be updated as and when it is released.
CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling 2020 Schedule
|Start of application process||To be announced|
|Last date to register||To be announced|
|Last date for submitting documents||To be announced|
|Last date for receipt of certification forms from Minority Network organisations||To be announced|
|Opening of application for NEET scores||To be announced|
|Due date for submitting NEET scores details||To be announced|
|Release of merit list||To be announced|
|Commencement of counselling||To be announced|
CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling 2020 – Eligibility
The candidates securing the qualifying percentile and meeting the eligibility requirements can only participate in the counselling process. Check below the CMC Vellore MBBS eligibility criteria for counselling-
- The candidates with the names in the merit list can only participate for the counselling round.
- All aspirants need to register for the counselling process.
- The candidates meeting the NEET Eligibility criteria can participate in the counselling process.
- The aspirants must ensure that all the details filled by the candidates are correct to the best of their knowledge.
CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling 2020 Process
The authority will commence the counselling by the first week of November 2020 (tentative). All eligible candidates need to follow the below-mentioned procedure to participate in CMC Vellore MBBS counselling-
- The candidates must check their status in the merit list available via online mode.
- The aspirants will need to pay a counselling fee and upload required documents to participate in the counselling process.
- The choice-filling has to be done via online mode. The candidates will need to provide the preference for the institute.
- The seat allotment will be done based on the NEET Rank, availability of seats and reservation criteria.
- The shortlisted aspirants are required to report at the allotted institute for document verification. The candidates must carry all specified documents for the verification of details.
- The candidates unable to secure a seat in the first round of counselling can participate in the subsequent rounds.
CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling 2020 -Documents Required
The shortlisted applicants are required to report at the allotted institute for verification of the details. In case the aspirants fail to bring the documents, the admission of the candidates will stand cancelled. The candidates will need to carry the below-mentioned documents for verification-
- Transfer Certificate
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination
- NEET scorecard
- NEET admit card
- Migration Certificate
- Mark/Grade Sheet of the qualifying examination (10+2)
- Four passport sized colour photographs
- Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Date of Birth Certificate
- Course certificate from the Principal of the College/School
- Conduct and character certificate from the Principal of the College/School where you studied last
- Community Certificate ( if applicable)
- Baptism Certificate and/or confirmation certificate for Christian Minority candidates
- Allotment letter
CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling 2020- Seat
The candidates can find below the seat intake in the institute-
|Course||All India Seats||CMC Vellore Staff Quota||Minority Network Seats|
CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Below we have provided some of the questions generally asked by the candidates.
Ans: The counselling of CMC Vellore MBBS is likely to begin by the first week of November.
Ans: Yes, the candidates will need to register for the counselling round.
Ans: Yes, the aspirants will need to download the allotment letter for document verification.
Ans: The aspirants can provide the preference for the institute in choice-filling via online mode.
Ans: The seat allotment will be done based on state merit rank, preferences filled, availability of seats, reservation criteria and other factors.
We hope that this information on CMC Vellore MBBS counselling has helped you. If you have any queries then you can ask us and we will answer you. Use the comment section below for any queries and comments.
Stay tuned to embibe.com to catch all the updates about the CMC Vellore MBBS counselling 20201279 Views