CSIR NET Admit Card June 2020: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will announce the CSIR UGC NET Admit card release date after April 15. Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, NTA has extended the CSIR NET online registrations to May 15. On the same lines, the CSIR NET admit card release date will also to be rescheduled. Candidates will have to successfully complete the online application process to download the CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Admit Card.
The CSIR NET hall ticket will only be available on the official website and will not be personally sent to any candidate through any other means. Candidates will have to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth/ Password for CSIR NET admit card download. In this article, we will provide you with the link to download the admit card along with all other relevant details on exam date, centres & exam day guidelines. Read on to find out!
CSIR NET online application dates extended to May 15. Click Here to apply online. The admit card release date will be announced by NTA after April 15. Stay tuned for the latest updates!
NTA has decided to reschedule the CSIR NET 2020 exam in view of the hardships faced due to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent nationwide lockdown.
CSIR NET Admit Card 2020: Download Hall Ticket
Before getting into the details of the CSIR NET Admit Card 2020, let’s have a look at the CSIR NET important dates:
|Events||CSIR NET 2020 Dates|
|Release of CSIR NET Online Application||March 16, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for June Session||May 15, 2020 (4 pm) – Extended|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||May 15, 2020 (11:50 pm) – Extended|
|Correction of CSIR NET Application Form||To be Announced After April 15|
|Release of CSIR NET Admit Card||To be Announced After April 15|
|CSIR UGC-NET||To be Announced After April 15|
How To Download CSIR NET Admit Card 2020?
CSIR NET Admit Card will be released only in online mode. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download their CSIR NET Hall Ticket:
1st Step: Visit the official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in
2nd Step: Scroll down and click on CSIR NET Admit Card download link present at the bottom of the page.
3rd Step: On the new page two login options will be available. Click on the link – ‘Through Application Number and Password’ or ‘Through Application Number and Date of Birth’. (Refer to the image below)
4th Step: Now, enter your Application Number and Password or Date of Birth in the space provided.
5th Step: Click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
6th Step: The admit card will be displayed on the screen. Now check the details mentioned on it and save it as PDF for future reference.
Details Mentioned On CSIR NET Admit Card 2020
Candidates should go through the details mentioned on the admit card and ensure its correctness. The details mentioned on CSIR NET hall ticket are provided below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- PWD Status
- Name of the Paper (Subject)
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Exam Centre Name and Address
- Exam Date and Timings
- Important Instructions
Candidates must make sure that the basic details, such as name, date of birth, gender, photo, etc. are correct. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must contact the official authority at the earliest.
CSIR NET Contact Details
Candidates need to contact the official authority if they find any mismatch or error in the details mentioned on CSIR NET Admit Card (such as name, photo, signature, etc) or if they are unable to download the admit card.
NTA has established a Query Redressal System (QRS) to help candidates clarify their queries and report grievances. It is an online web-enabled system open for 24X7. Candidates can use this by logging into their account for fast response of queries and grievances.
NTA Helpdesk: 0120-6895200
Candidates can contact on the helpline number between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm between May 15 to June 10, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
Documents Required To Be Carried Along With CSIR NET Admit Card
Candidates must bring the following documents to the CSIR NET exam center:
- A printed copy of the CSIR NET Admit Card
- One passport-sized photograph (which is to be pasted on the attendance sheet)
- An authorized valid government ID proof in original
- PWD Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (if claiming relaxation under PWD category)
- Marriage Certificate or Divorce/ Decree/ Legal Name Change Document ( only in case of a name change)
Documents For Valid Photo ID Proofs
As mentioned above, candidates need to carry a valid (non-expired) photo ID (in original) along with the CSIR NET Admit Card for verification at the exam center. Candidates can carry one of the following documents as valid photo ID proof.
- Aadhaar Card (with the photograph)
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Passport Number
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph, etc
CSIR NET Exam Day Instructions
The CSIR NET 2020 exam day guidelines and important instructions are as follows:
- Candidates will have to compulsorily carry the hardcopy of the CSIR NET Admit Card along with a valid photo ID proof to the exam center.
- The candidate must make sure that the photo and signature printed on the admit card are clear and legible.
- Candidates must carry a few copies of the passport-sized photograph identical to the photo used while filling the CSIR NET application form.
- The basic details on the admit card such as name, date of birth, gender, photo, etc. should match the details on the photo ID proof.
- Candidates should report to the exam center 2 hours before the commencement of the exam to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before time. The registration desk will close 30 minutes prior to the exam.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions on the admit card and abide by them.
CSIR NET 2020: Things To Remember
Go through the points which you need to remember with respect to CSIR UGC NET 2020:
- The admit card will not be sent to the candidates by post. Also, no duplicate admit card will be issued at the exam center.
- After the release of admit card, any request for a change in the exam center, exam date, time and subject will not be considered by officials
- Candidates should preserve the admit card in good condition till the completion of the CSIR NET June 2020 final selection.
- The issue of admit card shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility of the candidate, as NTA shall further verify the eligibility of the candidate at subsequent stages of the admission process.
We have now provided you with all the details on CSIR NET 2020 admit card. Candidates should download their CSIR NET Hall Ticket on time to avoid any issues at the last minute. The exam center, date, time and venue will be clearly mentioned on the CSIR NET hall ticket. Candidates will have to pre-plan to reach the exam center on time.
As you have limited time for the exam, start off with your CSIR NET preparation. Be thorough with the CSIR NET Syllabus & Exam Pattern and make sure you plan and cover the complete syllabus. Also allocate time for revision and taking mock tests. To prepare for the Aptitude Section, you can take free Banking Mock Tests on Embibe as the CSIR NET aptitude syllabus is similar to the aptitude syllabus of banking exams.
We hope this article on CSIR NET Admit Card helps you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.1204 Views