CSIR NET Result 2019 December: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the CSIR National Eligibility Test Result on January 15. The CSIR NET December Result has been released through online mode on the CSIR NTA Official website. All the candidates who have appeared for the CSIR NET 2019 exam can now the check CSIR NET 2019 Result.
NTA had conducted the CSIR UGC-NET exam on December 15 in two shifts for all five subjects. Whereas, for the 14 centres across Assam & Meghalaya the examination was conducted on December 27 instead of December 15. Thereafter, the officials have released the CSIR UGC-NET provisional & final answer key as per which the result is prepared.
Candidates will have to enter the Application Number and Date of Birth/ Password to download the CSIR NET Scorecard. In this article, we will provide you with all the relevant details on CSIR NET Result 2019. Read on to find out!
January 15, 2020: NTA CSIR NET Result/ Scorecard released! Check from the link below.
CSIR NET Result 2019
The CSIR NET December 2019 result has been released for both Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship (LS) 2019.
CSIR NET Result 2019 Dates
Before getting into the details of CSIR NET 2019 result, let’s have a look at the CSIR NET important dates (December Session)
|Events||CSIR NET 2019 Dates|
|Release of CSIR NET Admit Card||November 9, 2019|
|CSIR UGC-NET Exam||December 15 and 27, 2019|
|Release of CSIR NET Answer Key||January 01, 2020|
|CSIR NET Result||January 15, 2020|
How To Download CSIR NET Result 2019?
NTA has released the CSIR NET results and candidates need to visit the official website to check your result. Go through the steps given below to check your CSIR NET 2019 result (for December session).
- 1st Step: Visit the NTA CSIR official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in
- 2nd Step: Click on the CSIR NET Result link present on the page. Choose whether to choose from Application Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
- 3rd Step: A login window will appear. Now enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth/ Password and click on ‘Login’ button.
- 4th Step: The CSIR NET result (merit list) will appear on the screen. Search for your roll number by pressing Ctrl +F on the keyboard.
- 5th Step: If the roll number is found in the CSIR NET merit list you are qualified for CSIR NET 2019. Now save the file as PDF for future reference.
Details Mentioned On NTA CSIR NET Result 2019
CSIR NET 2019 merit list will be released as PDF and besides that, candidates will also be able to check their Scorecard. The CSIR NET merit list consists of only two details namely, Candidate’s Roll Number and Rank. Besides that, candidates will also be able to get their marks statement which has the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Subject Name
- Marks obtained in Part A, B, and C
- Total Marks
- Qualifying Status
CSIR NET Merit List
The officials can also release as the CSIR NET Merit List. The CSIR Merit List PDF will consist of roll numbers of successfully qualified candidates for JRF and LS for the December session. Two sets of merit list will be released, one for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF-NET) and the second Lectureship (LR-NET). The CSIR NET merit list will be prepared by the officials based on the candidate’s performance in the computer-based test.
Besides, the CSIR NET 2019 merit list will be in accordance with the CSIR NET cutoff and candidates meeting the cutoff score will be eligible for the fellowship awarded by CSIR or UGC. However, just meeting the cutoff is not sufficient and besides that candidates will also have to satisfy the required eligibility criteria.
Factors Affecting CSIR NET Merit List & Cutoff 2019
The CSIR NET 2019 merit list & Cutoff is prepared based on various parameters and have some similar affecting criteria. Some of the factors likely to affect are as follows:
- Number of Candidates Appeared for the Test
- Difficulty Level of the Exam
- Number of Seats Available
- Reservation Criteria
CSIR NET Result 2019 – Junior Research Fellowship
- The stipend of JRF selected through CSIR – National Eligibility Test (NET) will be 31000/- per month for the first 2 years.
- In addition annual contingent grant of Rs, 20000/- per Fellow will be provided to the University / Institution.
- On completion of two years of JRF, if the candidate registers for PhD, the Fellowship will be upgraded to SRF (NET) and the stipend will be increased to Rs.35,000/- per month.
CSIR NET Result 2019 – Important Points
- The candidates qualifying for CSIR NET JRF will also be eligible for CSIR NET LS if they fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down by UGC.
- The candidates qualifying for JRF (NET) will receive a fellowship from CSIR as per their assignment or from the Schemes with which they may find an association.
CSIR NET Cutoff 2019 – June
The CSIR NET December 2019 cutoff will be released in with the merit list and for now to have an idea of the cutoff scores candidates can go through the CSIR NET June 2019 Cutoff score.
CSIR NET JRF Cutoff June 2019
CSIR NET LS Cutoff June 2019
We have now provided you with all the details on CSIR NET result 2019. Along with the result, the CSIR NET cutoff score is also likely to be released. Once the selected candidate’s list is released the eligibility of the candidates will be verified and the qualifying certificate will be awarded.
For now, you need to candidates can calculate their score by going through the CSIR NET Answer Key and Response Sheets. Besides that, you can also challenge the answer key if needed.
Wishing you Best of Luck!
We hope this article on CSIR NET Result 2019 helps you. If you have any question feel free to post your comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.