Delhi District Court Admit Card 2019: Delhi District Court is going to release the admit card for the post of Data Entry Operator, Personal Assistant, Senior Personal Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant in the second week of October 2019. Applicants will be able to download the Hall Ticket from the official website of Delhi District Court i.e. delhicourts.nic.in. Candidates are required to enter the application number, date of birth, and email ID in order to download the DDC Admit card 2019.
Delhi District Court Admit Card 2019
Delhi District Court Hall Ticket will not be sent through the post to candidates. Candidates are advised to download the admit card as soon as it is available in order to avoid server down. After downloading the admit card they should look for any errors is there in the admit card or not. If there is any mistake in the details of the admit card then the candidates are advised to contact the examination authority for correction.
How To Download Delhi District Court Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the below procedure in order to download the Delhi District Court Admit card.
- 1st Step: Go to the official website of Delhi District Court i.e. delhicourts.nic.in.
- 2nd Step: On top-right hand side, click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- 3rd Step: Look for the “Download Admit Cards for Interview for the post of Senior Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant and Data Entry Operator, 2019” link, click on it.
- 4th Step: A new page will appear where you need to enter the Registration number and date of birth.
- 5th Step: Enter the details correctly and click on the “Submit” button.
- 6th Step: The admit card will appear on the screen. Download it and take the print out.
Details Mentioned On Delhi District Court Admit Card
These are the details that will be mentioned on the Delhi District Court Admit Card 2019.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date and time of the exam
- Address of the exam center
- Subject Code and Subject Name
- Important Instruction to be followed
Documents To Be Carried Along With Delhi District Court Admit Card
Along with the Delhi District Court Hall Ticket, the candidates should also carry at least 1 photo and any 1 government-approved ID Proof from the below list:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof duly approved and signed by Gazetted Officer
Important Points Regarding Delhi District Court Admit Card
These are some important points that a candidate must keep in the mind:
Take the hard copy of the Delhi District Court Hall Ticket in the exam hall. A digital copy of the admit will not be accepted.
- Do not tamper or laminate the admit card.
- Report to the exam hall before the reporting time.
- Candidates reporting late to the exam hall will not be entertained
- Mobile phones, calculator and any other electronic devices are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
Delhi District Court Exam Pattern
The Delhi District Court Exam consists of four tiers. The admit card will be released for all the four tiers. We will update the same article for the Tuer 2 as well. Here is the exam pattern of Delhi District Court.
- Tier 1: Objective & Descriptive Test for the post of Senior Personal Assistant & Personal Assistant Objective Test for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant & Data Entry Operator
- Tier 2: Skill Test- Shorthand & Typing Test for the posts of Sr. Personal Assistant & Personal Assistant and Typing Test for the posts of Junior Judicial Assistant & Data Entry Operator”
- Tier 3: Descriptive Test
- Tier 4: Interview
We hope that this information on Delhi High Court Admit Card 2019 helps you. If you have any query or want to post any comment then you can do so using the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Stay tuned at embibe.com to get the latest updates about Delhi High Court Admit Card 2019.186 Views